• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
Years
  • "Come on guys! lets go! wait a minute ! I just had an idea, lets go back about a week ago before they were kidnapped then keep them from being kidnapped. then they won't be where ever they are now and they will be with us then we can warp with me to Topaz's sisters are got it? good get it? got it? doubt it!" * clicks tounge * Tick said

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    lil' jose said:
    "Come on guys! lets go! wait a minute ! I just had an idea, lets go back about a week ago before they were kidnapped then keep them from being kidnapped. then they won't be where ever they are now and they will be with us then we can warp with me to Topaz's sisters are got it? good get it? got it? doubt it!" * clicks tounge * Tick said

OKAY I GET IT ALREADY!!!!
    CAN WE GO BACK IN TIME NOW???

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    ohhhhh......Tick, we need to go back 5 years from now to planet Cerinia.
    That's where my sisters were before they were captured!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Than it all came to a sudden stop, Topaz looked around and said, I.....I think were here!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    lil' jose said:
    Okay then lets split up and look for them!

I'll go look at Foxver Village.
    and you should probely look in Foxava Village.
    Those are the two main home lands on our planet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    lil' jose said:
    Fine I'll go over there but stay here for a minute I'll freeze time for everything but us so that they can't get kidnapped do you like that idea? then I will unfreeze it when we find them!

That sounds like a great idea.
    so, why not?

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Tick and Topaz split up , and after about 2 hours Topaz found one of her sisters and Tick found the other one and just picked them up then brought them back to the rondezvou (meeting place) then Tick unfroze time. " Okay you guys gotta stay with us and we're gonna go through time. Get it, Got it, Doubt it! *clicks toung right after doubt it* So lets go!"

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Tick said "So they are not captuered now in actual time. Now the guards are going to be like: What the... how did they just dissapear like that and now all we will have to do is find Terra and Beast Boy so lets do it to it." Eventually after about 7 tries the party comes across Beast Boy and Terra. They ward off all the monokrands that tried to capture them. Now the party goes back to the actual time period and the team is assembled. "Now all we have to do is get the rest of the Titans then we can have a meeting of the titans." Terra said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back