• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: The Dark Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
Years
  • <aight now i get it like thanx!>

Beast girl then rushed into the main room wher she found the others apparenly discussing something, "What is it?"

Warp was already inside but dint know what was going on either, "ya what's up?"

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • RocknRoller78 said:
    Pora Choked Angle till She Fell Dead Suddenly Angle Punched Me Kicked Me and i fell out the titans tower
    OOC- Uh, that's what we call powerplaying. You're cnotroling my character. I never said that my character Angel punched you, and you can't kill someone else's character unless you've discussed it and they're okay with it.

Years
  • ooc:Oh come on! He's new here! When I was new here,I made a mistake in doing the same thing. So,he didn't know...and now that he knows,he won't do it again.(Just as I did.)

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • trap-door57 said:
    ooc:Oh come on! He's new here! When I was new here,I made a mistake in doing the same thing. So,he didn't know...and now that he knows,he won't do it again.(Just as I did.)
    OOC- Yes, I know, which is why I told him nicely. Get off my case.

IC- Angel struggled a little more. "C'mon! Get off you idiot or I'll set you on fire!" To prove her point she lit herself on fire.

Zeke and Beast Boy had finally made it outside, and were toally confused.

"Uh, dude, what's goin' on?" BB said.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    "Whats going on??""I don't know,and I don't care.I'm going to my room.""Raven wait."...But it was to late Raven had already gone to her room...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back