• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: The Dark Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
  • Well, that will be the third person, including m yself, to have ice powers. Oh well, since there are a thousand Teen Titans across the world,(In this RP), I guess it's okay. Besides, I'm happy that u guys copied me.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • OOC- I didn't copy you. We could only choose from a few elements, and wind wasn't one of them (which was originally Zeke's main power) so I chose ice. So HA!

IC- Angel screeched.

"Get the **** off of me! What do you want?!"

OOC- What's going on outside anyways? I forgot.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
  • OOC: We're al outside i think man but i donno' i guess wea re just outside being crazy.

IC: B.G. and Warp then arrived outside and joined the others "Hey what'S goin' on?" Warp asked.

Years
  • ooc:Oh...Wow...I'm gonna start us off back together again!

ic:Starfire leaped out of bed for joy when she heard the ringing of her alarm clock. She shouted,"It is sunny!" She looked at her window as the sun was shining brightly. She then quickly ran out of her room and went to the playroom and kitchen area to see if anyone was up.

ooc:There ya go! (It's the next day just to let you know)

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
  • ooc-nya...sorry i haven't been on.i've been really busy with school,and during the week and stuff...
    ic-Aura wakes up to the sun streaming out the window."w-what time is it?" she yawns."oh well".aura gets up and goes downstairs to the kitchen.

Years
  • ooc:It was sorta dead. But we sorta had a talk...and said we'd try to put it back together again.

P.S. You double posted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back