• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans ~The Ultimate Game~ (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
  • OoC|| It's okay..I'm not too good at Cy myself, though some people think I am. x33

IC|| A young teenage girl walked out of the grocery store with a paper bag in one hand, and a net bag in the other, both filled with fruits, vegetables, dairy, and meat products. It seemed like the weight of the groceries didn't bother her, and in truth, it really didn't. The armor on her wrists, which was connected to her nervous system, amplified her strength. The only thing that was affecting her at the moment was the pouring rain she had walked out in.

"This is brilliant.." Lorane murmured, clicking her heels together and activating the static electricity which jumpstarted her rocket boots. She began flying towards her apartment in order to drop off the groceries. "I'm sure rainy days are twice as fun as any sunny day..." she mumbled, before landing on her doorstep, walking in, and placing the groceries beside the refrigerator. "I'll have to put these away later." Lorane said again, before activating the jets on her rocket boots and flying out the door.

As soon as the rain began to hit her suit, the teen winced. Since this metal was connected to her nerves, whatever hurt the metal hurt her. She pressed her hand on a large blue button on her belt buckle which activated the forcefield she could use to protect herself from the annoyance of the weather. She was already going across the lake, since her apartment was along the shore which was across from the Titan's tower. When she flew over the land, Lorane clicked her heels together once to power down, and then twice to shut them off when she felt she was in safe landing height.

The image of a stranger soon caught her eye. She looked aggrivated by something, perhaps the weather, since she was completely soaked. 'Well, I don't blame her for being angry. Rain does alot to your hair.' she thought.

The pounding on the door was soon heard by one of the Titans, followed by an annoying complaint by one of his fellow teammates. The half-robot, half-human grumbled, being interrupted from changing a few circuits on the small flame tool in his right index finger. He opened his door and walked down the hall, now hearing the complaint of his green friend in full.

"Yo BB, I just fixed the wires yesterday." he replied in annoyance, walking over to Beast Boy and standing behind the couch and looking down to him. "Watch this."

Cyborg took the remote from atop the back of the couch and pressed a large red button on the top left, labeled CABLE. The screen showed a bit of movement in the static, but then changed to the football station, where the Titans' two favorite teams were playing for the play-offs. He placed the remote back down next to Beast Boy and gave him a slight smirk.

"Ya' just got to turn the cable on."

Next, the pounding on the door was his prime focus. Cyborg looked from Beast Boy to the door, and then back again.

"How long as that pounding been going on?" he asked.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Dunno." BB said uninterestedly as he munch on the peice of pizza he'd discarded before "Awhile maybe."
    He didn't really feel too bad about leaving the door unopened. As long as it was his sister, -which it wasn't as the pounding would be much more unrhythmic- then it was okay with him.
    "Hey Cy." BB mumbled through a mouthful of Pizza "My teams beasting your team." He chewed for a moment and soon stopped "Get the door with ya Cy? That pounding's getting annoying. It was my turn last time anyway. It's Raven's turn. Where is she anyway?"

Crow grit her teeth in pure anger now. Some house this was, not even a different roof to shelter her.
    "Zynthos Metrion Azarath." She mumbled through a haze of fury, and the boulder dropped inanimate in it's place as she shifted the white aura above her, like an umbrella.
    "This is absolutely ridiculous." Crow mumbled to herself "I come here all the way from Zynthos through a Space Hurricane, for what?"
    She forced her mind through the door and into Raven's mind "Open. The D*mn. DOOR!!!" She yelled.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
  • (OOC: Finally!!)

IC: Raven had felt someone go into her mind. It was Crow. "Crow? Is that really you?" she thought. She then ran to the door and opened it only to find her half-sister Crow at the door. "Crow! Oh my god, what happened?" She threw Crow a towel and then asked, "sorry I didn't open the door earlier, I was meditating, but, what could you have possibly gone through to end up like this?"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Wow...Raven is way ooc...

IC: "What made me end up like this?!" Crow shouted, the towel flying off her shoulders as almost everything around her grew white "What kind of question is that?! Look around! It's RAINING!" Crow yelled storming inside though, once she walked inside she was no longer wet at all, instead she looked just as she did when she left.
    "Thanks for opening the door." She spat at the two at the couch "Appreciate it."
    She flicked a drop of water off her cloak as it billowed to one side.
    "Honestly Raven, your meditation should've been much easier to break. Did you not feel my aura's prescence?" Crow asked moodily, her hooded eyes scanning the Tower. Catching a glimpse of the sink filled with dirty dishes she let a digusted expression shoot across her face.
    She let herself float into meditation position, and continued to survey the Tower.

"Your welcome." BB said, though he didn't really hear what the girl had said. Wait. Who was she anyway?
    "She your sis Raven?" BB asked looking at the girl who seemed much moodier than Raven herself. Moodier, yes, but she didn't bother to hide it. The peice of pizza hung from his mouth dejectedly as he watched the conversation between Raven and 'Crow'.
    "You feelin' okay Raven? You seem a little...nice." BB said. It was a strange statement, but to Raven it was regular, and normal.

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • "Whatever" she replied. "Erm, let's go to my room ok Crow?" she asked. But, before that, she motioned to Crow to the bathroom so she could wash up. "Say Crow, how is Zynthos these days?" she ased, as she only visited the parallel world once. She then went to the couch to look for the mirror she uses to enter her own mind. She found it.....At the end of BB's feet. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOING HERE?!!" she asked BB, her eyes flowing with anger.....

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Hm?" BB mumbled looking at the object in Raven's hand "Um...I dunno. You should watch where you put stuff. After the last time I'd be the last to poke around in your head."
    He swerved around Raven,trying to get a good view of the TV "Move will ya? I think Cy's team just scored."
    "Oho! I take it back Cy look at that my team is totally beasting your twice over!" Beast Boy laughed, but soon turned off the TV, and crawled over to the video games "Got time to lose in video games Cy?" He asked tossing rejected video games over his shoulder as he tried to find a good game.

Crow glanced at the bathroom and looked down at herself. Well, she was dry. There was no use going in there now.
    "Zynthos. As boring as ever. Daddy's visited a few times, so it's in poverty and strife at the moments, but it's not like it ever wasn't." Crow waved a bored hand inside her cloak and said "Of course, it certainly looks better than Metrion, Daddy nearly blew half the planet off in his last temper tantrum. Soon enough there won't be a Metrion in our spells."
    "Do you have a sound-proof room? One where bumbling idiots won't come barging in? I'd like to get some rest." Crow said coldly.

OOC: Okay, last post for now, because my posts are getting waaay too short. _ _;;

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • (OOC: OK, let's wait fr Midori-Chi or githsinn23 to post then)

IC:

"Yeah, you could prbably go into my room. It isn't soudnproof, but you can rest in there." said Raven. Then, to annoy BB, she called out, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" and pulled out the plug from the TV. She then said, "follow me" to Crow. She then walked into the hallway, awaiting for Crow to follow. She sighed, and then thought, "hmm.....If Father made a tantrum that big on Metrion, I wonder what it woudl be like here..." She then shuddered at the thought.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Jack, did I totally miss something on Teen Titans where Raven became a regular person? 0_0;; Raven seems like, way out there. 'Daddy'? Shouldn't it be 'Father' for her? Shuddering...annoying... I may not have seen Teen Titans in a long time, but Raven as my favorite character I wouldn't forget her attitude too easily.

Years
  • ooc: OMG! It's started! Yay! ^___^ Sorry for the wait. I had to read all the previous posts to get into character.

Starfire's will be orange and Robin will be red.

ic:
    There were many bangs on the door. Starfire heard BB yell something about someone trying to bust in, so she got a little worried. At this time, she was in her room, playing with her pet Silky. As Silky wiggled its little arms and legs repeatedly, it finally came to a stop and hopped out of Starfire's arms to see what was going on down stairs.
    Starfire blinked. Her eyebrows lowered with a face of sadness and worriness.
    She picked Silky up and flew downstairs to see what was going on.

Robin was in the training room working on his stamina, punching and kicking in the air. He was huffing for oxygen when he heard a door banging and banging.
    So, Robin, curious and alarmed as he was, quikly ran through the hallways to get to the main room where he saw quite a little bunch near the door.
    Robin walked through. "What's going on?" he asked in an alarmed tone.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Naoko-chan said:
    OOC: Wow...Raven is way ooc...

OoC|| Not necessarily..It depends on which you view more: the TV show or the comic books. The way Jack_Skellington is RPing Raven is more towards the comic book Raven than the TV show, but it's a little of both.

IC|| Cy smiled to BB, a sort of 'Game on' smile as he lept over the couch and landed in his usual spot where the two would play video games. He picked up his usual blue and silver controller, then looked over to Beast Boy.

"Just for fun, I'll let ya' pick this game." he replied with a smirk. "It doesn't matter to me, you'll still lose."

Lorane was left a bit speechless after seeing Crow's rage to just get out of the rain. After regaining her smooth composure, she stepped up to the door and knocked a nervous knock, wondering how the Titans would react after what had just happened.

The cybernetic Titan heard the knocking once more and looked over to his fellow Titans, still a bit shaken up from that last fiasco. He chuckled a bit, standing up and putting his controller down where his seat was.

"I'll get this one." he said, looking down to BB. "Save my spot." Cyborg said with a smirk.

He walked down the hall and to the large, main door.
    The knocking had then stopped, since Lorane noticed that someone was coming because she heard metallic footsteps coming towards her.

/Is it him?.../ she thought, but her thoughts were interrupted when the door was opened.

"Is that you?" Lorane asked, noticing the half-robot, half-human Titan standing before her. "It has been over 5 years since I've seen you!"

"Lovely day we're having, isn't it?" Cyborg replied sarcastically. "Welcome sis, and come on inside before your armor wears thin!"

The teen chuckled, pressing the button on her belt that shut off the forcefield. She walked into the hall and her head immediately tipped backwards as she observed the grand design and height of the ceiling.

"You made this, didn't you?" Lorane questioned.

"With my own two hands and circuits." Cyborg replied, giving his younger sister a thumbs-up.

Years
  • Starfire felt the same as Robin. So, now knowing it was jus her fellow freinds, she came up to Lorane and hugged her.
    "Friend! It is so delightful to see you!"
    Then, she stared at Crow.
    "Welcome, guest. My name is Starfire! May I ask what is yours?"

Robin saw that it was Lorane, BB, Raven, and Cy.
    "Oh! Hi, guys! I thought there was trouble so I came down here. Good to know it's just you guys."
    Robin scrated his head a little, feeling relieved.
    Then he stared at Crow. Right when he was about to ask, Starfire butted in and asked for him.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: ....First time Crow's been to earth.... sooo...yeah....

SpIt FiRe

Never Knows Best
    Years
  • Name- Kristin

Alias (Super-hero name, basically)-Flare

Age-16

Gender-Female

Personality-Perky, energetic and extremely hyper. Problems with talking and she never shuts up.

Appearance-She is about 5 foot 3 inches. She has average light/ a little tan skin. She is very pretty with an athletic body. She mostly wears a red fire colored tank top with bright red tight jeans and a spike belt to hold it up. She wears a pair of red flip flops all the time and a summer shade hat. She has long flowing brown hair that goes to her back. She has it tied up in two pony tails that flow down her back and bangs that reach her eyes. She has a fair complexion, and always has a big smile on her face. With loveable cute eyes that are Hazel.

Powers/Special Abilities (You are limited to two, otherwise it would be too godmoddish)-She has the ability to control and create fire. She can control it with her hands and create it from her mouth. She can control all forms of fire, such as magma.

Weapons (Limited to three)-the weapon of martial arts!

Weakness(es)/Strength(s) (Come on, everyone has a weakness..)-She fights best in sun light. She loses power in the darkness and when she's wet.

Whose Sibling Are You?-Robin's sister

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back