• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Teh AC Manga Fan Club (Revived)~

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    O.o Never mind about what Mega you didnt say it Oo; Anyway You couldnt shoot it P_V, it'd jump out and kill you XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    my hobbies? well, i like spriting, banner making, basketball, drawing, music, that kind of stuff.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i like Punk Rock, Rock, some rap, some techno, some metal, and i guess that's it... oh, and hip-hop! my favorite bands are AFI, Linkin Park, and Green Day.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    favorite animal is... definitely MOOSES. i <3 mooseys. i made a comic book called The Large Moose, and it's about this moose that gets superpowers and turns into a superhero, then his friend Super Moose gets powers too. The Large Moose's sidekick's name is Moosey, and Super Moose's sidekick's name is Baby Moose. Baby Moose has no feet o.o and my favorite type of food... hmm... i like chicken TACOS, and i like pizza, and other stuff... ^^, any other questions?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    not for me, cause i've been doing it a long time. i can brush a grunge banner in about 5 minutes.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    what program? i use PS7... welcome to the club Fifi! *calls Stevo* edit the list, Stevo!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    *runs around* w00tness! question time! someone ask a question! *hyper face*

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Hey guys I have an announcement..*sighs* Ash hasn't been on in..weeks..and..I mean..I don't know if he loves me anymore..I've just grown apart from him. *sits next to shane* Shane..and I are..probably going to get repaired ^^;;

Back