• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Teh AC Manga Fan Club (Revived)~

Sawyer

���
    Years
    actually, i play a lot of instruments. i play saxaphone fluently, and i can play harmonica well. i'm going to learn how to play guitar too. ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ACManga said:
    actually, i play a lot of instruments. i play saxaphone fluently, and i can play harmonica well. i'm going to learn how to play guitar too. ^^
    Okay that nice to hear.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yes, again.. i think i'm gonna quit PC tho. everybody's acting like me, and i can't stand it. Kylie's gonna beat me at president for something that we have in common.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ack! No! Don't leave PC! And you don't know if Kylie is gonna beat you at becoming Pres. She might not even get picked to be Pres!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ACManga said:
    yes, again.. i think i'm gonna quit PC tho. everybody's acting like me, and i can't stand it. Kylie's gonna beat me at president for something that we have in common.
    Dont worry.You have a big chance of winning.So what if DP have a better chance.You have a better chance at being modded.Youre in the top for male member.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    holy.. crap... i clearly haven't checked my subscribed threads in a long time >_>

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ACManga said:
    holy.. crap... i clearly haven't checked my subscribed threads in a long time >_>
    Not a lot of people post in fan clubs anymore.

Back