• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Mall Rats

How do you feel about Mall Ratties?

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Eh...I don't usually go to the mall. I can count the times I've been with my friends on one hand (and the times where I've been present I don't think we were just doing nothing, we'd go for food or briefly browser due to time constraints). And I don't shop. I go into EBGames, and that's about it. So when my mom drags me along to the mall, I don't feel like walking and getting tired all day so I just take a bench and sit (or I do toward the end. The rest of the day I put up with it and follow her around). Something wrong with that?

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't notice people in the mall. o.o;;;

I think about shopping, and ignore most of the people. they seem to be shopping anyway. xD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    They're cute, especially the little wanna be goth people hanging around Hot Topic. :D!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I see them a lot, for me I just say, "what are you trying to prove?" XD. People don't have anything else better to do with their time, then wandering around aimlessly around malls?

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Nine said:
    They're cute, especially the little wanna be goth people hanging around Hot Topic. :D!

Lol BINGO. Wow this got a sticky! My friend works at spencers with me.. so we see mall rats all the time. I guess you have to be a bit older to understand the concept of what a 'mall rat' is. I never went to the mall when I was a youngen...so yeah.

Back