• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Mall Rats

How do you feel about Mall Ratties?

• Total voters

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Oh sure, we have all seen them haven't we? Going to the mall and seeing a flock of people settled near the benches or even around the entrance of their favorite store.

Perhaps you are one of them? How do you feel about this situation in todays society?!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    this does not make sease at all. reportes this should be closed

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    blah ._. i hate when they're around..
    i hate it when lyke.. theres 20 people hanging out..
    and then they start yelling.. and pushing each other around and fooling around like that..
    it's really annoying in my opinion..
    if you go to the mall just to hang around, at least be decent about it
    ._. neh.. thats what i think anyways..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    latias45 said:
    this does not make sease at all. reportes this should be closed

no reason to clsoe this. This is a simple poll about what you think of mallrats.

Me, I see them, and they are quite annoying at times, but When I'm at the mall with my friends, I'm just as annoying I think. XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Oohh they are soooo annoying. I'm just ya know, tryna shop, and I get pushed and shoved by some annoying kids not even buying anything. -.-; They just annoy me. I like.. grrr.. >>; ~origin

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It is sorta annoying on how they always fight when a item is almost out of stock. It could be a real riot with them around. People just need to have patience.

Last edited:

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Oh yes, the worst is when you are just plain looking at things and they eye you.. as if "Omg, he wears stuff just like us.. but he's not good enough for this crew" Honestlyy...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've never had this experience... o.o; I'm just oblivious to the world around me. x3

And, just a note... random polls are good. x3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Heh, I'm a mall rat sometimes, I suppose. X3;;

I don't really mind. As long as the people aren't in my way and they aren't taking up every bench if I or others need one, then they can do what they want. It's not like the government is taking an active step in creating better places for teens and the like to hang out, so the malls are their only sanction. =P

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I barely go to the mall at all =P the last time I've been there was to get a present for my friend which was like in December o.O

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    If by mall rat, you mean rude mall-goerz, then I dont' think I"ve zeen many o.o Ztrangly enough, the people at the mallz I go to have never bothered me. Of courze, I never really notice much of what'z goin on zince I'm uzually with a few friendz myzelf X3;;
    But if people are going to go to a public place juzt to be rude to zhopperz then they have no buizinezz being there, imo.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Meh, can't say they bother me. If they start to annoy me I just tell them straight to their faces. They don't like being stood up to.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Nah they don't bother me, I know most of them cuz they go to my school and they have the same attitude there xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Could someone explain a mallrat? I'm confused as to what they actually do and stuff. I'm sure I'll have seen them, but I'm not quite familiar with the terminology, if you get what I'm saying *sweatdrop*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Could someone explain a mallrat? I'm confused as to what they actually do and stuff. I'm sure I'll have seen them, but I'm not quite familiar with the terminology, if you get what I'm saying *sweatdrop*
    Have you ever saw on TV or in real life when there is something like Christmas Shopping and they rushing and pushing and fighting over items. They are like that.

Back