• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Random Pikabloo is BACK!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Okay, I'm pretty sure you don't know me, but I do know some people here... And as the title says, I'm back. And I'm random. But those who know me, will already know that.

So, time to explain my absence... Well, I don't really have an explanation. I guess that I was just pummeled by work, and I guess I lost interest for a while. So I remained inactive, for, lets say a few months. Or more. But after lurking for the past month (>_>), I just felt like being active again. Woohoo XP

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    @Hotaru: Thanks. And I can't say I've seen you before, either =P
    @Mudkip85: Thanks aswell. I was here for a while, before I went inactive, so I think I can take care of myself. Thanks for the offer, though =D

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome back. I can't say i remember you but enjoy your stay again. Feel free to PM me for any questions or friends :)

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey there Pikabloo!
    Welcome back to PC!
    Nope, I don't know you, but I'm glad to meet you now. ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I believe I remember seeing you around before, Pikabloo. Good to have you on board again. Anywho...hope you enjoy your stay and hang around for good this time. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I've obvioulsy never seen you before, but none the less, welcome back.

I see that you <3 Death Note, and I reckon it's bloody awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on the anime.

Anywho, hope to see you around.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Okay, I'm pretty sure you don't know me, but I do know some people here... And as the title says, I'm back. And I'm random. But those who know me, will already know that.

So, time to explain my absence... Well, I don't really have an explanation. I guess that I was just pummeled by work, and I guess I lost interest for a while. So I remained inactive, for, lets say a few months. Or more. But after lurking for the past month (>_>), I just felt like being active again. Woohoo XP

Oh not you again. jk ._.

Welcome back you evil reuturner of randomness.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yay! Even more people welcoming me back!

@coolmaster: Aww... Don't be like that. I know you missed me XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I don't remember you, but I'm glad there's another random member on here! YAAY! :P Welcome back! ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    welcome back to pc, and have a nice time and maybe this time you wont leave...

Back