• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I gots lots of 'em. Im a nerd, I know. I have many of the novels and comics too. I even have a lot of the little Micro Machine oens that came out around 1996/1997, I'm very proud of those.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well these days, the best place for Star Wars is K-Mart, for whatever reason. Newsagents may have them, but is is very doubtful. Probably the best place to find them are comic-shops, but they are very rare.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Naw,news agents are a no i've checked.

the comic shop doesn't have any but i'll ask the guy and see if he gets them.

I suppose i will check out k-mart thoigh.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Oh please call me Benjamin.

Now uh yeah tomorow i will jorney out to the mystical shop known as K-mart approch the comic section then buy one.XD

Nah,i'm off to bed.

GVG

Years
    If you really want to know more about Star Wars then the comic books won't help you a lot. Go to Wikipedia and search for "Star Wars". This is the most complete and regularly updated Star Wars resource on the web. Enjoy. :P

Btw, whoever's playing KotOR II check the TSL: Restoration project. If you, like a lot of other people, think that the ending of The Sith Lords was a little rushed, then check out the site of the Restoration project. A lot of people (some of them professionals they say - or it may be just rumors) have gathered to piece together one of the most ambitious projects I've ever seen. They're planning to employ the unused dialogues in KotOR II and with a little touch on the graphics to create alternative endings as OBSIDIAN should have done if they didn't rush the game so much. The dialogues turn out to be quite a lot and this will result in a lot of additional hours of gameplay. New areas are going to be added - ever wondered what happened with the Droid factory of HK units? Well, that's one of the new areas in the Restoration Project. Check it out for yourselves.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Welcome Bayleaf, Okay, we were supposed to gothrough the six episodes one by one? Shouldn't we? Well, the topic is now:

Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

So, I heard that someone said that you can see that Anakin becomes evil in the first episode, did anyone notice that?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    There was a scene that was cut from the theatrical version, but it was included on the DVD release. The scene was after the Pod race. We see Anakin and Greedo (who will appearing in the Cantina scene in Episode IV, when he gets shot by Han Solo) fighting in the streets (Anakin is a wussy fighter by the way). Qui-Gon breaks up the fight and asks what is the matter. Anakin says that Greedo accused him of cheating in the race. Qui-Gon asks Greedo if he stills thinks Anakin cheated, and Greedo agrees. Qui-Gom says that Greedo has made his choice, and that it cannot be changed. QUi-Gon and Anakin then walk off.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    It wasnt really Anakin becoming dead-set evil, just a prelude of things to come. It shows that even the pure of heart have a streak of darkness in them.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    There is the subtle, rebellios side of him shwoing when Anakin is locked inside the Naboo N-1 Starfighter, knowing he might try it out....just a bit. "Qui-Gon told me to stay in this cockpit and thats exactly what I'm gonna do!" Off he flies into the battle.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    ANd he was also a bit of a brat, I mean, look at that hair. But nowhere near the irritating factor of Jar-Jar Binks. I havent met anyone who liked that guy.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    When I strike you down, you shall become one with the Force, as Qui-Gon did. A dang shame he missed out on a spot in Ep 3, he had like three words in Ep 2, one of which didnt even sound like him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back