• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh strip b-- I mean, the Satoshi-kun/Jake fanclub! XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Hey Jake, what was the first forum you ever liked in PC and what forum did you get modded, for the first time.

~ CC
    I bet it was Rom Hacking,he always there but I'm not him, its just a guess and I have a question.What made you choose your name.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • MegaDitto said:
    I bet it was Rom Hacking,he always there but I'm not him, its just a guess and I have a question.What made you choose your name.

Duhh...He's a great fan of Ash, his previous Id's were Masato-Kun and something else, so he decided on merging all his accounts and having Satoshi-Kun as his main ID(I think too).

I think it might have been Rom-Hacking but he's really knowledgable about Gaming too.

~ CC

Back