• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • Ive played it. me and my friends are huge tekken fans. definitly gonna get this one.

Hopefully online has good severs, Tekken 5 DR online (from PSN) had really bad severs, i had bought it and gameshared it to my friends, it was fun online, but really laggy. 4/5(including me) of my core friends have PS3's so perfect gamesharing circle.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Yeah I played it, I went to some Video game convention where Namco were there and I beat The lead developer with jin :)
    The one thing annoying me is....Tekken 6 is rumored to be on 360 too....so no exclusive for sony D:
    I won't believe the rumor till I see proof though

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Wow... Tekken 6 isn't even out (well... not on consoles yet) and it's already getting an add-on.

I'm a big fan of the Tekken games, but not really an arcade person. So even if it is out in the States... yea.

The one thing annoying me is....Tekken 6 is rumored to be on 360 too....so no exclusive for sony D:
    I won't believe the rumor till I see proof though
    Rumored? Tekken 6 for the 360 was confirmed... months ago. Well... all the way back in Oct 08 at TGS.

I was let down when I first heard this... really. I mean Tekken was a Sony only game (not counting the GBA Tekken game), and now it's going to show up on the 360.
    But as for me... I'm getting it for the PS3, the only console it should be on.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I messed myself watching the video, and then some more when I heard that it was coming to the 360;

I always loved the series when I had my PS1, the arcade versions of the newer games down at the seaside managed to burn a pretty big hole in my pocket too. xD

Years
  • I've only seen videos so far but it looks pretty good. Doesn't look like they made much of a departure from Tekken 5 and I'm not sure I like the fact that every match seems to just be two players waiting for one to whiff so they can just launch them for an extra long juggle. I hope they beef up the ground game like it was in past Tekken's because right now it's just juggle city and little else.

Arctus Tibal

Beyond - Freedom
    Years
  • Juggle city is good! It means that you accually have to learn long combos to win, and countering someone means so much more, because if you dont, you get owned. And if you do and know how to juggle off a counter then it means so much more. Besides some juggles only do as much as a series of 3 kicks when it requires about 8 hits in seqence

Back