• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tekken 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    This game is awesome! The only thing that pisses me off the most is the Jin boss. Jinpachi from Tekken 5 was hard enough, I just about beat the Alisa boss which was just another level in difficulty hard but Jin is just more then another level in difficulty. Anyone got any tips on how to beat him?

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    So I've heard. Sucks too, because it would have been soooooo much better (and I wouldn't have lost half my lost matches) if they had gotten the online worked out.

I see Japanese developers still don't get why everyone else wants fighting game netcode that actually works.

Years
    Tekken's my favorite fighting series, and I'm definitely going to get it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of other sweet games coming out that I want to get, so I'm probably going to wait for Christmas to get it. Besides, I'm not a hardcore fighting gamer, and plan to play it when I'm bored with nothing else to do.

Still, it does look awesome, even though the online is laggy.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Still have not beat Alisa, anyone got any tips?

So I've heard. Sucks too, because it would have been soooooo much better (and I wouldn't have lost half my lost matches) if they had gotten the online worked out.

And the strange friend request on XBL you got is from me! XD As if you know any other Haza!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Er...sorry. We don't allow threads to be revived after they're a month old. Feel free to post a new thread and ask. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back