• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    NOTE: Personal questions are not allowed.
    Well now that that's out of the way, I'll explain how this works. The first person asks a question (It can't be anything personal, private, rude, etc.) and the next person answers it, then asks their own. It should go like this:
    Person A: What color is your hair?
    Person B: Brown. What kind of music do you like?
    So, that's how it works.
    What's your favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    (I'm going to allow this because it's not exactly like the other one. However, this one should be more generic questions, while the other one can be for more specific answers. I'll watch over both, and if I see a lot of the same questions going around, I'll then close this. For the time being though, while they are similar, they are a little different in the way they function, kind of like the 'Infract the person' and 'ban the person' threads.)

I appear here in the Trivias. ;D

Last game you played?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Final Fantasy.

Where do you usually spend your free time?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Strictly anime? Takao Kinomiya/Tyson Granger from Beyblade. But if you mean Anime/Manga/Games... a lot. XD

What's your favorite song?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I rather have many favorite songs. Some are made by not-so-famous musicians and some are made by famous people.

What's the last food you ate?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back