• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello :) I was wondering if you could breed me a Cydiquil and Chicorita?:3
    I am new to the IV and breeding thing so really don't know how they work but would just be grateful for these Pokemon if you could get them for me?:3

I'm on alpha sapphire :)

Welcome coolcat4yade !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: if you wanna choose a nature for them you can VM/PM me :)

Years
    Hello TheHammer123 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !
    i can do the trade now if you want!!!

Years
    Sorry Cakesu and Phanton, Can i get these items:1 Mental Herb, 1choice specs and 1 choice band that you agreed about 4 months ago. I am really sorry because i lost my 3DS :( and i just bought a new one last week . So hope you can help me.

Years
    Hello there. I saw this shop available and I was hoping for a shiny from the shop section [where it says that you can clone as well]. Is this section actually free as well or do I give something in return?

If I have to give anything in return, I have plenty of bank ball females in my Y. I know I have some Heatmor with HA and egg moves and lots of other stuff. I also have some shinies that I can rename [I have a Ralts that I can rename].
    If you're requesting specific IVs, Egg Moves, Pokeball, Nature, Ability for your Pokemon, please use this form :
    FC: 2251-5119-7011
    IGN: Youmi
    Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 / Box 2 / Box 3) / Safari ) Shop-Shinies
    Pokemon : (i.e Mawile) Amaura
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31) Doesn't Matter
    Egg Moves : (i.e. Fire Fang, Thunder Fang...) Whatever is in the box
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs : (i.e. Swords Dance, Substitute...)
    Pokeball : (i.e Luxury Ball)
    Nature : (i.e Adamant)
    Ability : (i.e Intimidate)
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) : (i.e. Focus Sash)
    Pokerus: Y/N

Thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello there. I saw this shop available and I was hoping for a shiny from the shop section [where it says that you can clone as well]. Is this section actually free as well or do I give something in return?

If I have to give anything in return, I have plenty of bank ball females in my Y. I know I have some Heatmor with HA and egg moves and lots of other stuff. I also have some shinies that I can rename [I have a Ralts that I can rename].
    If you're requesting specific IVs, Egg Moves, Pokeball, Nature, Ability for your Pokemon, please use this form :
    FC: 2251-5119-7011
    IGN: Youmi
    Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 / Box 2 / Box 3) / Safari ) Shop-Shinies
    Pokemon : (i.e Mawile) Amaura
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31) Doesn't Matter
    Egg Moves : (i.e. Fire Fang, Thunder Fang...) Whatever is in the box
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs : (i.e. Swords Dance, Substitute...)
    Pokeball : (i.e Luxury Ball)
    Nature : (i.e Adamant)
    Ability : (i.e Intimidate)
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) : (i.e. Focus Sash)
    Pokerus: Y/N

Thank you very much.

Hello!
    Yes in the shop section you have to offer us something, only breeding and safari is free. If you offering us a shiny be sure to include info about it, like IVs, OT, nature, pokeball, ability, moves and etc. :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello :) I was wondering if you could breed me a Cydiquil and Chicorita?:3
    I am new to the IV and breeding thing so really don't know how they work but would just be grateful for these Pokemon if you could get them for me?:3

I'm on alpha sapphire :)

Hello coolcat4yade ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémons !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    Hello!
    Yes in the shop section you have to offer us something, only breeding and safari is free. If you offering us a shiny be sure to include info about it, like IVs, OT, nature, pokeball, ability, moves and etc. :)

Have a nice day!

Okay thank you. I was very confused about this hahaha.

Is it possible to change what I asked for? I have these shiny Pokemon available but if you do not like them, I was wondering if I could ask for something breeded/bred [spelling?] instead.

Ralts [nickname Lapis/nicknameable]; Female; Jolly; Synchronize; x/31/31/31/31/x; Pokeball; my OT [Youmi]; EMs of Growl, Mean Look, Encore, and Shadow Sneak.

Horsea [nickname Triton/nicknameable]; Male; Brave; Damp; x/31/31/x/31/31; Pokeball; my ORAS OT [Sapphire]; EMs of Splash and Water Gun.

Willing to offer two for one as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Okay thank you. I was very confused about this hahaha.

Is it possible to change what I asked for? I have these shiny Pokemon available but if you do not like them, I was wondering if I could ask for something breeded/bred [spelling?] instead.

Ralts [nickname Lapis/nicknameable]; Female; Jolly; Synchronize; x/31/31/31/31/x; Pokeball; my OT [Youmi]; EMs of Growl, Mean Look, Encore, and Shadow Sneak.

Horsea [nickname Triton/nicknameable]; Male; Brave; Damp; x/31/31/x/31/31; Pokeball; my ORAS OT [Sapphire]; EMs of Splash and Water Gun.

Willing to offer two for one as well.

Now I am the one confused, you want a shiny pokemon from us or a bred pokemon ? if you want a shiny then we will take your Horsea, if you want a bred pokemon then you use that form like your first post here and you don't have to give us anything valuable.

Years
    Now I am the one confused, you want a shiny pokemon from us or a bred pokemon ? if you want a shiny then we will take your Horsea, if you want a bred pokemon then you use that form like your first post here and you don't have to give us anything valuable.

Sorry I made you confused.

Okay so shiny Pokemon for Horsea then? Do you want it renamed as well or should I keep it as Triton?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Sorry I made you confused.

Okay so shiny Pokemon for Horsea then? Do you want it renamed as well or should I keep it as Triton?

It's okay, and yeah, I don't have shiny Amura on me and Cakesu already left to bed, but I will let you know I have it ready to trade :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Sorry Cakesu and Phanton, Can i get these items:1 Mental Herb, 1choice specs and 1 choice band that you agreed about 4 months ago. I am really sorry because i lost my 3DS :( and i just bought a new one last week . So hope you can help me.

Hello congminh229 !
    And yeah sure, I will let you know when I have all of those items :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi there, I'm new here and want to ask for a Magnemite
    FC: 3239 - 6280 - 7119
    IGN: Sapphire
    Section : I don't find magnemite anywhere
    Pokemon : Magnemite
    IVs : 30/31/30/30/31/30
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Magnet Pull
    Nickname : Magnemite
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Ability Capsule
    Pokerus: No

I don't know if Ability Capsule is available but if it's not, you don't have to give it any item :)
    I don't have much pokemon to offer you back but I can give you my shiny sassy Milotic, if you don't mind

Hello Mosbyyy !

It seems you didn't properly read the rules or maybe you didn't understand it very well, because the IVs you asked for, we simply cannot do, you can ask for 5 IVs to be 31 and put an X or XX in the IV you don't want/need. Also because magnemite is genderless it's not possible for us to breed one with a premier ball (the offspring will come in a regular pokeball) and lastly, Cakesu and I don't have much BP left so we can't afford Ability capsules anymore sorry for that.

Have a nice day!

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Hello Mosbyyy !

It seems you didn't properly read the rules or maybe you didn't understand it very well, because the IVs you asked for, we simply cannot do, you can ask for 5 IVs to be 31 and put an X or XX in the IV you don't want/need. Also because magnemite is genderless it's not possible for us to breed one with a premier ball (the offspring will come in a regular pokeball) and lastly, Cakesu and I don't have much BP left so we can't afford Ability capsules anymore sorry for that.

Have a nice day!

ok Phanton, I'll edit my request as fast as I could

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    IVs : x/x/30/30/31/30
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : any
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Choice Scarf
    mm... is this ok, Phanton?

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    sorry for my wrong request. I play pokemon alot but the only thing I can't understand is IV and hidden power. The wrong IV I requested earlier is from the internet when I search about how to get hidden power fire. Hope you don't mind and accept my new request

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    IVs : x/x/30/30/31/30
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : any
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Choice Scarf
    mm... is this ok, Phanton?

Almost there, the IVs are still wrong, we do not provide Hidden Power breeding services, if you want we can breed a magnemite with the IVs x/31/31/31/31/31 if that's okay with you (or 31/x/31/31/31/31 ), the rest is ok, and if magnemite is not in one of the breeding boxes there is one in the safari section.

Years
    What do you have to offer? we accept shinies, legendaries and other events. Read the rules as we request info about the pokemon you offer.

Have a nice day!

I can offer a shiny jolly Braviary w/ Sheer force. 6IVS and maxed attack and speed EVS. Brave bird, superpower, rock slide and shadow claw. or a shiny adamant salamence perfect 6IVS maxed attack and speed EVS. has dragon claw, earthquake, dragon dance and firefang.I have other competitives if you dont want these but I'm gnna need someone to clone them first lol

EDIT: forgot to say that Salamence has Moxie ability

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back