• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I can offer a shiny jolly Braviary w/ Sheer force. 6IVS and maxed attack and speed EVS. Brave bird, superpower, rock slide and shadow claw. or a shiny adamant salamence perfect 6IVS maxed attack and speed EVS. has dragon claw, earthquake, dragon dance and firefang.I have other competitives if you dont want these but I'm gnna need someone to clone them first lol

EDIT: forgot to say that Salamence has Moxie ability

Could you also tell us the OT, where they were caught/met and in what pokeball they are in :) ?
    thanks !

Years
    Could you also tell us the OT, where they were caught/met and in what pokeball they are in :) ?
    thanks !

forgot about those.
    Salamence OT:Miki ID:27882 luxury ball obtained via Link Trade; egg hatched 12-12-13 route 7
    Braviary OT:Ricardo ID:32418 poke ball crossed from Kalos
    Dunno about their legitimacy so you can check if theyre hacked

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    FC: 3239 - 6280 - 7119
    IGN: Sapphire
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon: Riolu
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 if possible (otherwise, it's your choice) :)
    Egg Moves : bullet punch
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : premier ball if possible (otherwise, any ball will do)
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Again I'm terribly sorry for bothering you this much. So I decided to request a riolu with hidden ability instead :) and about the IV. Above is the iv I want but I think there might be something wrong. If it were, you can decide whatever the iv would be :) I'm really appreciate your help and don't want to bother you too much

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    In return. I'd like to give you one of these two shiny
    Shiny Milotic - Sassy - Marvel Scale - male - premierball - catch at route 119 - no EV and lvl 27 - OT: Sapphire - ID: 36232
    Shiny Absol - Modest - pressure - female - masterball - from wondertrade (summary said from route 8) - no EV and lvl 100 - OT: Mack - ID: 22425
    I don't know how to check IV so those are every information I could give :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    forgot about those.
    Salamence OT:Miki ID:27882 luxury ball obtained via Link Trade; egg hatched 12-12-13 route 7

Sorry for the delay, but we will accept your offer, we will take your shiny Salamence :)
    I will let you know when Victini is ready to trade!

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 3239 - 6280 - 7119
    IGN: Sapphire
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon: Riolu
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 if possible (otherwise, it's your choice) :)
    Egg Moves : bullet punch
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : premier ball if possible (otherwise, any ball will do)
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Again I'm terribly sorry for bothering you this much. So I decided to request a riolu with hidden ability instead :) and about the IV. Above is the iv I want but I think there might be something wrong. If it were, you can decide whatever the iv would be :) I'm really appreciate your help and don't want to bother you too much

Welcome Mosbyyy !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: With that IV spread he won't have special atk, also you don't need to give us a shiny for a bred pokemon, but if you really want to give us we will accept anything you wanna give :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I need a shiny giratina and a shiny mudkip.
    IDC about stats or anything I just really want shinys.
    Thanks. also I'm in the EST timezone.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Thank you so much for accepting my request :D I'll send you a shiny after all as my thanks to your hard working
    Let me know if my pokemon is ready
    I can online at almost any time of the day

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Sorry I made you confused.

Okay so shiny Pokemon for Horsea then? Do you want it renamed as well or should I keep it as Triton?

Hello Arrow_Riddari ! Your Amaura is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    forgot about those.

Hello dCypher03 ! Your Victini is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello MUDKIP!!! !

Try reading the rules and then make a proper request and maybe you will get what you want :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    So I need to put in a breeding request, or fill out the form?

Since you asking for shinies you have to offer us something in return of the same value, like other shinies, events, legendaries. The form is just for breeding requests so no need to fill it.

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Sorry Cakesu and Phanton, Can i get these items:1 Mental Herb, 1choice specs and 1 choice band that you agreed about 4 months ago. I am really sorry because i lost my 3DS :( and i just bought a new one last week . So hope you can help me.

Hello congminh229 !
    I have your items ready, send me a VM/PM with your new FC and IGN so that I can add you and we can trade :)

Have a nice day!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    What about a manaphy? same deal? I'm getting a shiny raquaza cloned soon if you want that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    What about a manaphy? same deal? I'm getting a shiny raquaza cloned soon if you want that.

Sure Manaphy works, I just need you to tell me his IVs (if possible), OT, where it was caught/met, pokeball that it is in, if it has any ribbons and if yes which ribbons, moves. We ask that to make sure the pokemon is not hacked. (same applies for shiny rayquaza if you wanna offer him instead).

Have a nice day :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'll see if I can check rayquaza later. Can't do a Manaphy right now, still waiting for one from my friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back