• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    OMG, it is sooooo good to see you coming back and once again if you need any thing, just let me know, I am here to help you guys out to get it all back together as always.

RNC <3 ! That's nice of you to wekcome us back here qwq we're glad to see you're still around ! Haha I have so much work to do on that shop x) but I'll let you know if anything is needed ! Thank you so much for offering your help. :3

https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/144.shtml

It's exactly that first one, pentagon, UT, ribbon and all.

Ah that's not what I meant xD was talking about the one you own, much like Pukeamon's details. I don't want to be a douche though and will trust you on that one, I accept. :) What is that you set your eyes on?

Would u be interested in HA Birds, HA Regis, Lance's dragonite and Whitney's Miltank?
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥
    Details in the link below
    https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuxMGd9j4LHXjjHATieIIoGDesMX

Hello Pukeamon !

Since someone's already offering me an HA Articuno and I have already got my hands on the other HA birds and HA Regis trio (have yet to put them in my shop) the only 'mon I would be interested in are your Miltank and Dragonite :) what is that you want from us in exchange?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Ah that's not what I meant xD was talking about the one you own, much like Pukeamon's details. I don't want to be a douche though and will trust you on that one, I accept. :) What is that you set your eyes on?

My bad,

Articuno lvl 70
    Cherish ball
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Snow cloak
    English
    Has the Classic Ribbon and pentagon

I'd like a shiny Fennekin please.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    My bad,

Articuno lvl 70
    Cherish ball
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Snow cloak
    English
    Has the Classic Ribbon and pentagon

I'd like a shiny Fennekin please.

No problem x)

I suppose you mean the 6IV one? Sure. As per the special offer we have going on, what else would you like? :)

Years
    Of course! I don't have access to a iv checker currently, but its level 1 nature is Bold, torrent ability, has egg moves I believe of toxic and scald. Its spread is 12-5-6-6-6-6 :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Congrats on opening back up. I'm so glad you guys were finally able to have fun with us again. :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Congrats on opening back up. I'm so glad you guys were finally able to have fun with us again. :D

Thanks Caite-chan ! Sure feels good to be back and be a part of this amazing community again. :3

Of course! I don't have access to a iv checker currently, but its level 1 nature is Bold, torrent ability, has egg moves I believe of toxic and scald. Its spread is 12-5-6-6-6-6

Sounds good to me ^w^ as per the special offer going on, is there another Pokemon you would like to acquire? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back