• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • CA
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    hello would like to request a protean froakie for my sun game please. Naive nature. Not worried about ivs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    FC: 1693-6090-8458
    IGN: PsychoWeiner
    Game: Sun
    Pokemon : Totodile
    IVs : x/31/x/x/x/31
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance / Ice Punch
    TMs/HMs : waterfall
    Nature : Adamant or Jollt
    Ability : Sheer Force
    Nickname : Gatorade
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Life Orb
    Pokerus: Sure

Please and thank you :) just need max iv in at least atk and speed

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 1693-6090-8458
    IGN: PsychoWeiner
    Game: Sun
    Pokemon : Totodile
    IVs : x/31/x/x/x/31
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance / Ice Punch
    TMs/HMs : waterfall
    Nature : Adamant or Jollt
    Ability : Sheer Force
    Nickname : Gatorade
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Life Orb
    Pokerus: Sure

Please and thank you :) just need max iv in at least atk and speed

Welcome PsychoWeiner !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • CA
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    Welcome PsychoWeiner !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Thank you. I look forward to receiving him. For my team and Kind of for my gf too cuz here favorite school and gymnastics team is the Florida gators lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Thank you. I look forward to receiving him. For my team and Kind of for my gf too cuz here favorite school and gymnastics team is the Florida gators lol

Hello PsychoWeiner ! Your Totodile is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'd like to request a jolly dragon dance male charmander please :)

Fc: 1693-6090-8458

Welcome PsychoWeiner !

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back