• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • I'd like to request a jolly dragon dance male charmander please :)

Fc: 1693-6090-8458

Hello PsychoWeiner ! Your Charmander is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hello! I'm interested in these events/legendaries of yours:

Spoiler:

Would you care to take a look at my shop and pick 4 Pokemon that you would be interested in? (: Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2017
    FC: 0276 2609 4265
    in game name: Vexille
    I'm looking for a drifloon or drifblim with tailwind ivs and nature doesn't matter I can take care of those just don't have access to tail wind i can give a squirtle for it

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 0276 2609 4265
    in game name: Vexille
    I'm looking for a drifloon or drifblim with tailwind ivs and nature doesn't matter I can take care of those just don't have access to tail wind i can give a squirtle for it

Hello there,

Since you've already made a thread for that, I will ignore your request, someone has already replied to your request.

Have a nice day. :)

Hello! I'm interested in these events/legendaries of yours:

Spoiler:

Would you care to take a look at my shop and pick 4 Pokemon that you would be interested in? (: Thank you.

Hello Flan !

We would be very much interested in your Tapu Koko and Drampa if that's okay, the rest you can have for free / whatver you feel like trading. Lemme know your thoughts. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hello Flan !

We would be very much interested in your Tapu Koko and Drampa if that's okay, the rest you can have for free / whatver you feel like trading. Lemme know your thoughts. :)

That sounds good to me, although are you sure you don't want 2 more things? (: Either way, I'd be happy to trade.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • That sounds good to me, although are you sure you don't want 2 more things? (: Either way, I'd be happy to trade.

Yep don't worry about it.

I'll clone your mon tomorrow then (midnight over here) and will let you know when they're ready. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Yep don't worry about it.

I'll clone your mon tomorrow then (midnight over here) and will let you know when they're ready. :)

Ah, great! Thanks for letting me know. VM me when you're ready. I'll be ready as well. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Greetings, do you happen to have a Tapu Fini with a calm nature and high Ivs ? I didn't see it in your shop but I am interested in one if you happen to have one. I can offer you a tapu lele with a modest/timid nature and I also have other Pokemon as well.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hello!
    I am interested in the following shiny Pokemon:
    Hippopotas (M)
    Shiftry (M)
    Combusken (M)
    Sneasel (M)
    Ninjask (F)

I am also interested in the following event:
    Manectric - WCS14K - ID: 07054

For trade: Anything in my shop with nearly 1000 shinies and over 500 events.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello!
    I am interested in the following shiny Pokemon:
    Hippopotas (M)
    Shiftry (M)
    Combusken (M)
    Sneasel (M)
    Ninjask (F)

I am also interested in the following event:
    Manectric - WCS14K - ID: 07054

For trade: Anything in my shop with nearly 1000 shinies and over 500 events.

Hello MechaMoth,

I don't have Combusken anymore, however I'm pretty sure I have the rest. You may just trade whatever you want in exchange so long as it's not hacked.

Greetings, do you happen to have a Tapu Fini with a calm nature and high Ivs ? I didn't see it in your shop but I am interested in one if you happen to have one. I can offer you a tapu lele with a modest/timid nature and I also have other Pokemon as well.

Hello drago022,

Sorry I do not have one like that, and sorry for the late reply.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hello MechaMoth,
    I don't have Combusken anymore, however I'm pretty sure I have the rest. You may just trade whatever you want in exchange so long as it's not hacked.

No worries about the Combusken. I hack check all of my stuff, so we should be good. I can just trade you some spare shinies.
    I'm free tonight after 10PM MST, tomorrow morning between 10AM and 12PM MST, and weekdays usually between 7PM and 10:30 PM MST.

Let me know if any of these work.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Its no problem. I'm also interested in your shiny Froakie ( protean, 6 Ivs, and timid). Also what game is the froakie on? I prefer it to be on ORAS so that I can teach it Gunk Shot. I don't think i have any shiny pokemon that you don't have on my Omega runlby game but I can give you a shiny decidueye, a shiny cloyster, or a shiny Crabominable (not competitive) from pokemon moon. We wolud just need to trade from moon and I would loke a copy of my traded pokemon back if that is fine. After that we can trade on ORAS.
    IGN: Daniel
    FC: 2449-5478-5832
    Thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Its no problem. I'm also interested in your shiny Froakie ( protean, 6 Ivs, and timid). Also what game is the froakie on? I prefer it to be on ORAS so that I can teach it Gunk Shot. I don't think i have any shiny pokemon that you don't have on my Omega runlby game but I can give you a shiny decidueye, a shiny cloyster, or a shiny Crabominable (not competitive) from pokemon moon. We wolud just need to trade from moon and I would loke a copy of my traded pokemon back if that is fine. After that we can trade on ORAS.
    IGN: Daniel
    FC: 2449-5478-5832
    Thank you!

Hello drago0202,

No problem, I am able to transfer from ORAS to Moon. I'll let you know when your mon are ready.

No worries about the Combusken. I hack check all of my stuff, so we should be good. I can just trade you some spare shinies.
    I'm free tonight after 10PM MST, tomorrow morning between 10AM and 12PM MST, and weekdays usually between 7PM and 10:30 PM MST.

Let me know if any of these work.

Hello MechaMoth,

Sure thing. As for availability, I can't trade with you during weekdays, I suppose we have to do it next weekend? If you're available from 10 am to 12pm then.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2019
    This is my first time making a reply or post or something like that. I want to ask how adoption works. Is it like "could I get that axew" and then just receive it or do I have to give something in return for it. Thank you!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Sure thing. As for availability, I can't trade with you during weekdays, I suppose we have to do it next weekend? If you're available from 10 am to 12pm then.

Perhaps! My parents are visiting from out of town for 9 days beginning Thursday, and it's the first time I've seen them since last August. So, it will depend on if I can get free from them for a little bit that morning.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • This is my first time making a reply or post or something like that. I want to ask how adoption works. Is it like "could I get that axew" and then just receive it or do I have to give something in return for it. Thank you!

Hello MystiCrate,

Adoption is free of charge, so you just get it for nothing in exchange. :)

Perhaps! My parents are visiting from out of town for 9 days beginning Thursday, and it's the first time I've seen them since last August. So, it will depend on if I can get free from them for a little bit that morning.

Ah no problem, there's no rush on my side so don't worry, I can wait. :)

Hello drago0202,

No problem, I am able to transfer from ORAS to Moon. I'll let you know when your mon are ready.

ok, which of the three shiny pokemon would you like in return?

Sorry, you can give anything in return to be honest, even if I already have it I accept it as 'payment' as mentioned in my OP.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    ok, of the three pokwmon mentioned which do yoy prefer? I coyld give a pokemon from ORAS to clone and then give back but I think you already have all of the shiny pokemon that I havw from ORAS. Thanks again and just let me know when the pokemonnis ready.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh! in that case could I adopt the Axew? Thanks for responding!

Sure, what game do you want it in?

And let me know what your availabilty is. :)

ok, of the three pokwmon mentioned which do yoy prefer? I coyld give a pokemon from ORAS to clone and then give back but I think you already have all of the shiny pokemon that I havw from ORAS. Thanks again and just let me know when the pokemonnis ready.

I think I'll settle with your Crabominable since I don't have one. So shiny Froakie for Pokemon Moon, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back