• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Ah xD I didn't see that. :P

And sure ! But you haven't filled out the form yet so I know what you want on your Charmander and Buneary. o:
    I'm sneaky like that.
    Spoiler:

Whoops! That slipped my mind, thanks for reminding me.

Spoiler:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I'm sneaky like that.
    Spoiler:

Whoops! That slipped my mind, thanks for reminding me.

Spoiler:

xD Yes you are !

And I'll give you a slot then, thanks ! :3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello, just wanted to let you know that you don't need to breed the Charmander anymore.
    I got one recently.

Anyway, just the Buneary is fine.
    Thanks.

Ah I see. Well you're still free to choose something else if you wish to. :)

Would you be interested in a shiny 6iv charmander (HA)?

I already have a shiny 6 IV HA Charizard that was given to me as a present so, nope. :(

Thanks though.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    It's alright. Just the Buneary is okay.
    Thanks.

I still feel bad about that though xD

I happen to have an HA Starly that I haven't listed there yet. I saw you were looking for one so I'll breed you one to make up for the charmander. c: *I know I'm being a creepy stalky woman, I know*

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    I still feel bad about that though xD

I happen to have an HA Starly that I haven't listed there yet. I saw you were looking for one so I'll breed you one to make up for the charmander. c: *I know I'm being a creepy stalky woman, I know*
    It's okay.
    Spoiler:

But yes, an HA starly would be very helpful.
    Thank you.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    It's okay.
    Spoiler:

But yes, an HA starly would be very helpful.
    Thank you.

Spoiler:

Great then, I'll note that down ! I should start working on breeding tomorrow. Been busy playing FF9 uwu.

Years
    Hey, just dropping by to check the progress. I noticed that you're still about to start soon, which is fine as there is no great rush. Just want to let you know though, that I'll be away for Monday - Friday next week. So if you can't make it by some time this weekend, we'll go and trade next weekend.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I already have a shiny 6 IV HA Charizard that was given to me as a present so, nope. :(

Thanks though.

Ok, then how about 6iv chespin (HA), 6iv koffing, 5iv zubat, 5iv helioptile, 6iv phantump or 6iv cradily? All are shiny kb.

gwarne

Maker of Pokemon Wasteland
    Years
    Hello. :D I stumbled into your shop more for research than anything. I just beat my pokemon x and have always wanted to be a breeder. What should I aim for in a ditto to get started? Also, Potatoes!!!!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello. :D I stumbled into your shop more for research than anything. I just beat my pokemon x and have always wanted to be a breeder. What should I aim for in a ditto to get started? Also, Potatoes!!!!

Hello gwarne. :)

And hmmm... is this just a question for info? o.o Or are you asking me for a ditto? (just making sure I undertood this right, as I think the former option is the right one) Anyways, if anything you should get yourself a 6 IV ditto :) that's what most of us have, as well as different nature'd ditto, that's how I do it anyway. :)

Ok, then how about 6iv chespin (HA), 6iv koffing, 5iv zubat, 5iv helioptile, 6iv phantump or 6iv cradily? All are shiny kb.

Chespin sounds nice. :)

Hey, just dropping by to check the progress. I noticed that you're still about to start soon, which is fine as there is no great rush. Just want to let you know though, that I'll be away for Monday - Friday next week. So if you can't make it by some time this weekend, we'll go and trade next weekend.

Hello !

I should be done before that time, I'll start working on that tonight so it shouldn't take too much time. :)

gwarne

Years
    Well it is kinda both. Was looking for information. Then if you happened to have a decent "Starting Breeder" Ditto I would be forever in your debt. :D I can also fill out a request if you would like me to.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Well it is kinda both. Was looking for information. Then if you happened to have a decent "Starting Breeder" Ditto I would be forever in your debt. :D I can also fill out a request if you would like me to.

I see :) Ah there's no need to fill out a request, that's only for specific requests. I can do this over the GTS if you like. I'm not quite sure my internet's good enough for trades right now, so doing this over the GTS could be better. (sparing us the horrible disconnection sessions y'know :p)

'nyways, I'm okay with giving you a free Lv. 100 JPN Ditto, the one that you can see in my shop. In return, it must only belong to you (I don't mind if you want to lend it to someone) and you mustn't clone it / trade it.

If you agree with the above, you can go and catch something like a fletchling and deposit it in the GTS for a Lv. 100 Ditto. :3

Let me know !

gwarne

Years
    OMG you are amazing thank you so much!!! I will only use it myself. Oh my goodness. If I get good at breeding I will pay you back some day! Catching the fletchling now.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    So I have the Fletchling and am in GTS. I just hope noone snags it from me :D

OMG you are amazing thank you so much!!! I will only use it myself. Oh my goodness. If I get good at breeding I will pay you back some day! Catching the fletchling now.

You're welcome. :) I personally worked my bum off to get my first 6 IV Ditto, I'm just glad I can help other breeders who don't have one though, I know how it feels. Everything wil be easy once you get yours. :)

Ah it shouldn't get sniped, well I hope.

Edit: I don't see yours o.o either it got sniped or... I don't know <.< you can catch any unpopular pokemon if yours get sniped, just make sure to tell me and set the level requested to 91 or higher. What's your IGN by the way? :3

Last edited:

gwarne

Years
    Its not looking good. I am even going out of GTS to see if maybe it needs to refresh. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back