• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Can I request

~ Porygon - Timid - Conversion - 31/X/31/31/31/31

~ Froakie - Timid - Protean - 31/x/31/31/X/31

Your Pokemon are ready.

Porygon has the Trace ability.

Froakie has the following IVs : 31/X/31/31/31/31.

You may PM me or reply to this message to arrange a time for the trade.

Years
  • You again ! D:< xD Anyways, I'll re-write your name in the R.Queue, will get to you when I'm done with the other requests frst. :P

Sure thing and good luck !

Sure, there's another person who's asked for the same pokemon so I'll breed yours when I get to breed theirs.

Yes, I do, they're all in my shop. I haven't really thought about it, I guess I'll take whatever you would like to offer.

Awesome! Would a male Hasty Lucario with the Steadfast ability be an okay trade for that male HA Spritzee holding a Choice Scarf?

Years
  • It's okay, anything is fine. xD Just give whatever you think is worth giving, I don't mind.

Okay, cool beans. Thanks! My IGN is TrevoR and my FC is my signature, so just let me know when you're ready for the swap and I'll make sure I'm ready too. {:3}

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Pokemon: Skarmory
    Section: box 3
    Egg moves: stealth rock
    Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nature: impish
    Pokeball: Any
    Ability: keen eye

Pokemon: dratini
    Section: box 1 (I think)
    Egg moves: none
    Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: marvel scale
    Nature: adamant

I would really like these two, but Iif thats too much could I just have one please?
    Thank you!

Your Pokemon are ready. Let me know when you're ready to pick them up. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Section : It's not in the Breeding Boxes
    Pokemon : Snover
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/xx
    Egg Moves : Avalanche
    Pokeball : Doesn't Matter
    Nature : Brave
    Ability : Snow Warning

i've been trying to breed it myself for a while now, but i can't seem to get it. i was wondering if it's something you'd be willing to breed for me, the help would be greatly appreciated!

Your Pokemon is ready. Let me know when you're available to pick it up !

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Your Pokemon is ready. Let me know when you're available to pick it up !

i can trade at anytime, i'm on the east coast, it's currently 4:15pm EST

Friend Code: 3454 - 1668 - 8918
    IGN: Malvo

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • i can trade at anytime, i'm on the east coast, it's currently 4:15pm EST

Friend Code: 3454 - 1668 - 8918
    IGN: Malvo

Alright, I see you're online now so, I guess we can trade now, if that's okay with you. :D I'll add you anyway. You can find my FC in my first post.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey there, I was wondering whether or not you are able to clone? If you are I could offer you a (F) Shiny Shinx - lvl 27 - with its HA Guts for your Shiny Charmander. I'm not able to clone for myself (no SD card reader) so I would then give you the Shinx only to clone for yourself and expect it back after.

If you, like me, are also unable to do this then I'm sorry for taking up space in your thread and I will find my way back here once your breeding section is open again :)

Kind regards,

-Neylia

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey there, I was wondering whether or not you are able to clone? If you are I could offer you a (F) Shiny Shinx - lvl 27 - with its HA Guts for your Shiny Charmander. I'm not able to clone for myself (no SD card reader) so I would then give you the Shinx only to clone for yourself and expect it back after.

If you, like me, are also unable to do this then I'm sorry for taking up space in your thread and I will find my way back here once your breeding section is open again :)

Kind regards,

-Neylia

Hello. :)

Unfortunately, I cannot clone anything on my own ! I'm really sorry. :/ I have a friend whom could clone but his wifi has started acting weird lately.

You didn't take space at all, it is normal for you to ask. :) And sure, looking forward to it. ^_^

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back