• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Heh thanks anyway! Can you reserve one of those for me? I'm having camp now but I'll be free next weekend to trade :) thanks so much though!

Sure ! Although two of them will come as Wartortle and Quilladin, I'll catch them in the Friend Safari ! ( If you do mind that though, I'll breed them )

Alright ! Have fun there. c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • My first post!May i have
    Section : box 3
    Pokemon : heracross
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : megahorn, focus punch, revenge, seismic toss
    Pokeball : anything
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : guts

Hi there, I was wondering if it you had a male HA Spritzee that you'd be willing to trade or breed to trade?

Section : N/A
    Pokemon : Spritzee
    IVs : 31/x/31/30-31/31/30-31
    Egg Moves : Disable
    Pokeball : Heal Ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Aroma Veil

P.S. Do you trade items too and if so, what do you require in order to receive them as well in a trade?

Hello !

Your Pokemon are ready. Please PM/VM me whenever I am online when you're ready to trade. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I have a question, I seen you do requests (I know it's closed atm) but do you breed for shinys?

Hello ! :)

Ah, unfortunately I don't, I'm sorry ! >.<

If I started doing shiny requests, I would definitely get more requests than I usually do and then it would become hard for me to have some time for myself and stuff ( you know that though since we deal with the same stuff :P ) considering regular breeding is already eating up a lot of my time and how much time hatching a shiny pokemon takes x_x. (and I can't play for a very long time, I have a fragile sight :/)

Anyway, sorry for telling you about my personal life though. xD

If you need anything from my shop, don't hesitate, you'll always be welcome here. :) ( still thankful for what you've done for me ! )

Hi just a quick question, are your breeding boxes closed for request at the moment? I am interested in some in Box 3.

Hello !

That's correct ! I'll reopen them soon though, just keep checking this thread !

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello ! :)

Ah, unfortunately I don't, I'm sorry ! >.<

If I started doing shiny requests, I would definitely get more requests than I usually do and then it would become hard for me to have some time for myself and stuff ( you know that though since we deal with the same stuff :P ) considering regular breeding is already eating up a lot of my time and how much time hatching a shiny pokemon takes x_x. (and I can't play for a very long time, I have a fragile sight :/)

Anyway, sorry for telling you about my personal life though. xD

If you need anything from my shop, don't hesitate, you'll always be welcome here. :) ( still thankful for what you've done for me ! )

Hello !

That's correct ! I'll reopen them soon though, just keep checking this thread !

Yes I know how that goes, but when I get to learn it I will get more busy myself, but thanks for reading though.

Years
  • Hey Cakesu! I'm new to this forum, and don't quite understand the box thingy you've got going on, but I'd love to get my hands on one of your gibles with outrage and maybe make a special order.
    I need some 6 IV's for my team and would like one like this

-Absol
    -male
    -31/31/31/31/31/31
    -adamant
    -super luck
    -egg move: play rough (if possible it's not really a necessity)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu! I'm new to this forum, and don't quite understand the box thingy you've got going on, but I'd love to get my hands on one of your gibles with outrage and maybe make a special order.
    I need some 6 IV's for my team and would like one like this

-Absol
    -male
    -31/31/31/31/31/31
    -adamant
    -super luck
    -egg move: play rough (if possible it's not really a necessity)

Hello Absol and welcome to the forum. :) I hope you enjoy your time here.

As for your request, unfortunately I am not currently taking any requests ( my breeding boxes are temporarily closed ). I will reopen that section soon though and once I do reopen it, I will write your name in the queue. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello! :D I was wandering through this forum and you've got a wonderful shop, I must say :D I was interested in the Scyther w/ Baton Pass and Defog, but I see your Breeding Box is still closed. Maybe I'll come back once you've reopened your request-taking :D Looking forward to it, and good luck with your shop! :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello! :D I was wandering through this forum and you've got a wonderful shop, I must say :D I was interested in the Scyther w/ Baton Pass and Defog, but I see your Breeding Box is still closed. Maybe I'll come back once you've reopened your request-taking :D Looking forward to it, and good luck with your shop! :D

Hello !

Ah thanks, makes me happy to know you think it nice !

Yeah unfortunately it is still closed, but it will reopen soon enough, don't worry. :3 And sure !

Thanks !

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    I was wondering, do you still have the chansey, electrode, onix, and sandshrew from the safari box?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Yes, I do. :)

Alright great! I was asking because i will be getting my copy of pokemon x soon and i was looking to get some pokemon for a head start. So i will ask for those in a couple of days.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alright great! I was asking because i will be getting my copy of pokemon x soon and i was looking to get some pokemon for a head start. So i will ask for those in a couple of days.

Sure thing. I will get those for you and thus write your name in the requests queue. I'll let you know when they're ready so you can pick them up after having acquired your copy. :)

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • Hello! I know that your breeding boxes are closed, but I figured I would make a request for when you are able to reopen you shop, if that's okay? I just got Pokemon X the other day, and while I'm about to battle the third Gym, I'd like to add another member to my team.

Section : Breeding Box (Box 1)
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : Um, it's not really important to me, compared to the rest of the poke. If you want to attempt to make him/her flawless, I'd appreciate it. But if you don't, I'll be happy with whatever you give me.
    Egg Moves : Toxic Spikes *the rest I think I can acquire for myself :D *
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Protean
    Misc: I'd definitely like Shiny please, if that's a possibility.

I hope this request isn't too much. I don't want to ask too much, especially with how generous you are :P . If this can be done, I have a Feebas I received off of wondertrade *my first wondertrade ever, go figure* that I THINK has 6IVs and egg moves.

I'm unsure, but if you'd like it in exchange, it's yours, 'cause I'll probably never use it xD . If it's not, I could offer a foreign Deino or something.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello! I know that your breeding boxes are closed, but I figured I would make a request for when you are able to reopen you shop, if that's okay? I just got Pokemon X the other day, and while I'm about to battle the third Gym, I'd like to add another member to my team.

Section : Breeding Box (Box 1)
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : Um, it's not really important to me, compared to the rest of the poke. If you want to attempt to make him/her flawless, I'd appreciate it. But if you don't, I'll be happy with whatever you give me.
    Egg Moves : Toxic Spikes *the rest I think I can acquire for myself :D *
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Protean
    Misc: I'd definitely like Shiny please, if that's a possibility.

I hope this request isn't too much. I don't want to ask too much, especially with how generous you are :P . If this can be done, I have a Feebas I received off of wondertrade *my first wondertrade ever, go figure* that I THINK has 6IVs and egg moves.

I'm unsure, but if you'd like it in exchange, it's yours, 'cause I'll probably never use it xD . If it's not, I could offer a foreign Deino or something.

Hello there.

Yeah I guess it's okay-ish. It won't be too long before I reopen them anyway.

It's not too much at all, but I only breed regular Pokemon though.

And well, I'll welcome anything you might want to give me, you're free to choose.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • hi hey how you doing

Section : breeding
    Pokemon : Lapras
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Ancientpower, Freeze-Dry, Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball : Dive Ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Water Absorb

ty in advance! :)

Hello dear customer,

Your pokemon is ready. You may pick it up whenever I am available to drop my belt.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Breeding boxes are now open. For those who wanted to request pokemon from there, please re-write / write your request below this post. :) Thank you !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back