• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Welcome back TaintedHeart :)

And well, idk xD I guess everything's going well, thanks ! And hell yes, please take them, I've had my box full of them for weeks now, you can take as many as you want this time.

Haha alright! XD Glad to hear everything is going well. I'll be on sometime next week, probably Wednesday and I'll leave you a VM if anything else comes up beforehand.

P.S. Egg Overload!! XP

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    I know what you're going to say.

I'm doing that thing in which I stalk your thread again.

BUT.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I know what you're going to say.

I'm doing that thing in which I stalk your thread again.

BUT.

YEAH YOU STALKER !

Anyways, thanks for the image ! Couldn't find it on Pokeparaiso <.< (just saw it is from that site... whoa I'm SILLY)

Haha alright! XD Glad to hear everything is going well. I'll be on sometime next week, probably Wednesday and I'll leave you a VM if anything else comes up beforehand.

P.S. Egg Overload!! XP

Haha okay then !

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    YEAH YOU STALKER !

Haha :P and yep, got that one from Wonder Trade the other day, that's like, the thrid competitive shiny I've received from WT... I am not the lucky kind though xD Anyways, I take you're interested in getting one? :P

Haha okay then !

The only shiny I received from WT was a Sudowoodo called 'Got Wood?' I'm actually weird, and I released it because it terrified me. But, I did keep the leftovers it was holding.

Also, no, it's alright. I just wanted to give you the image of a nidoran for your first post.

Also also, is it possible to get an egg from the lottery for my nuzlocke cart?

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    The only shiny I received from WT was a Sudowoodo called 'Got Wood?' I'm actually weird, and I released it because it terrified me. But, I did keep the leftovers it was holding.

Also, no, it's alright. I just wanted to give you the image of a nidoran for your first post.

Also also, is it possible to get an egg from the lottery for my nuzlocke cart?

Wai you reply so fast I WAS NOT DONE EDITING MY POST OMG. I am too slow <.<

And haha, people are freakin' weird... they just love giving those weird nicknames (not the good ones xD) so I feel ya there

And of course, I am looking forward to emptying that darn egg box ! I'll trade that tomorrow :P

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Wai you reply so fast I WAS NOT DONE EDITING MY POST OMG. I am too slow <.<

And haha, people are freakin' weird... they just love giving those weird nicknames (not the good ones xD) so I feel ya there

And of course, I am looking forward to emptying that darn egg box ! I'll trade that tomorrow :P

I'm kind of a ninja.

I think my favorite Pokemon nickname is Wonderlocke, because I just assume they're doing a wonderlocke and I'm helping them by giving them one of my breeding leftovers. And, I tend to name my breeding leftovers so there's an absol out there named Lucifer.

And alrighty, I'll catch you tomorrow. I still have to restart my nuzlocke cart anyway.

Also, I'll probably get two eggs. I can trade over an HA oshawott and tepig to my nuzlocke cart for trade if you need those still.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm'a check to see if I have a Bulba with EMs already; if not, I'm interested in your 4EM Bulbasaur ♪

Also interested in Petilil 4EM, Meowth 4EM, and Aerodactyl 4EM ♥

Check out my Shop :pink_nod: and quote me to let me know!

Thanks Cakie.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I'm'a check to see if I have a Bulba with EMs already; if not, I'm interested in your 4EM Bulbasaur ♪

Also interested in Petilil 4EM, Meowth 4EM, and Aerodactyl 4EM ♥

Check out my Shop :pink_nod: and quote me to let me know!

Thanks Cakie.

Hello there Bell :P

Aye sure, I think I might be interested in the following Pokemon from your shop: (Aerodactyl is free):

- 4 EM Tepig

- 4 EM Oshawott

- 4 EM Snivy (I do have one but I wish to add more Egg Moves :) )

Let me know if this is okay with you ! Also, if you wish to add more parameters, please do use the Template ! x3

I'm kind of a ninja.

I think my favorite Pokemon nickname is Wonderlocke, because I just assume they're doing a wonderlocke and I'm helping them by giving them one of my breeding leftovers. And, I tend to name my breeding leftovers so there's an absol out there named Lucifer.

And alrighty, I'll catch you tomorrow. I still have to restart my nuzlocke cart anyway.

Also, I'll probably get two eggs. I can trade over an HA oshawott and tepig to my nuzlocke cart for trade if you need those still.

Haha same here, I just like helping them wonderlockers ! Lucifer eh? Isn't he named after the Lucifer from Supernatural? :P Nice name though !

Alrighties ! And whoa, well.. I don't have those but... I feel bad about this, you've given me so much already TwT that's super nice of you though, but keep in mind I'm not forcing you to give them either ! (yeah, you already know that, bla bla bla, but I insist on reminding you ! xD)

Late Edit: I might get them from Belldandy D; but thanks anyway ! :D

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
    Hello there Bell :P

Aye sure, I think I might be interested in the following Pokemon from your shop: (Aerodactyl is free):

- 4 EM Tepig

- 4 EM Oshawott

- 4 EM Snivy (I do have one but I wish to add more Egg Moves :) )

Let me know if this is okay with you ! Also, if you wish to add more parameters, please do use the Template ! x3

Whoops! Used the template last time I did a request; I forgot this time :pink_tongue: Sorry! It's really just the EMs, Pokéball and ♀ that matter to me, though. Since those are all 12.5% female Pokémon, some IVs would be nice but are not necessary

I can trade on Monday evening :pink_nod: Maybe around 10pm EST GMT-5? If you can't make that, I can do earlier, but not before 7:00pm EST GMT-5 since I have work :pink_tongue:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Whoops! Used the template last time I did a request; I forgot this time :pink_tongue: Sorry! It's really just the EMs, Pokéball and ♀ that matter to me, though. Since those are all 12.5% female Pokémon, some IVs would be nice but are not necessary

I can trade on Monday evening :pink_nod: Maybe around 10pm EST GMT-5? If you can't make that, I can do earlier, but not before 7:00pm EST GMT-5 since I have work :pink_tongue:

It's okay xD And oh, I don't actually care for their gender, they can be male, I don't mind at all !

And I think we should arrange a time when I'm done breeding your Pokemon :P

Belldandy

Years
    It's okay xD And oh, I don't actually care for their gender, they can be male, I don't mind at all !

And I think we should arrange a time when I'm done breeding your Pokemon :P

Okidoki! And they come with whatever gender is shown :pink_tongue: They're clones after all.

VM me when you're all done :pink_nod: Take your time!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Okidoki! And they come with whatever gender is shown :pink_tongue: They're clones after all.

VM me when you're all done :pink_nod: Take your time!

Oh ! xD That remnds me I can clone as well, I'll probably do that too since you're not asking for specific IVs/nature, I'll do that for the female ones ! This should make things easier for us. c:

Belldandy

Years
    Oh ! xD That remnds me I can clone as well, I'll probably do that too since you're not asking for specific IVs/nature, I'll do that for the female ones ! This should make things easier for us. c:

Wee~ ♥ VM me when you have them ready, but I can't trade till Monday still :pink_tongue:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Haha same here, I just like helping them wonderlockers ! Lucifer eh? Isn't he named after the Lucifer from Supernatural? :P Nice name though !

Alrighties ! And whoa, well.. I don't have those but... I feel bad about this, you've given me so much already TwT that's super nice of you though, but keep in mind I'm not forcing you to give them either ! (yeah, you already know that, bla bla bla, but I insist on reminding you ! xD)

Late Edit: I might get them from Belldandy D; but thanks anyway ! :D

Yeah, the absols named Lucifer are all based on SPN (I mean, seriously. Absol is perfect for him. They're both misunderstood. Absol's mega has wings and the ability justified).

And okay, so just the one egg is fine then. Haha

Let me know when you can trade so I can hop into my nuzlocke cart.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Yeah, the absols named Lucifer are all based on SPN (I mean, seriously. Absol is perfect for him. They're both misunderstood. Absol's mega has wings and the ability justified).

And okay, so just the one egg is fine then. Haha

Let me know when you can trade so I can hop into my nuzlocke cart.

Haha, definitely suits him xD Never thought of that one. (Also, your Super-Secret base is amazing :P)

Ah no, I'm fine with trading more than one egg for whatever fodder you have, I really need to make some space xD.

I'm ready now if you are. c:

Edit: I have to go take care of my brother, I hope you'll be available when I'm done :)

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Haha, definitely suits him xD Never thought of that one. (Also, your Super-Secret base is amazing :P)

Ah no, I'm fine with trading more than one egg for whatever fodder you have, I really need to make some space xD.

I'm ready now if you are. c:

Edit: I have to go take care of my brother, I hope you'll be available when I'm done :)

To be completely honest, I have no idea what my super secret base even looks like anymore. But, thank you!

I have... two fodder thingies actually. The tepig and oshawott. So, I'll take two eggs then.

Also, I'll just hop into PSS (my trainer's name is Lucifer, by the way. Yes, it's an SPN run I'm doing with a friend whose trainer's name is Sam. Don't laugh.) and wait for you then, thanks.
    (also, my net is terrible tonight, so I don't know how smoothly the trade will go later. whoops)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    To be completely honest, I have no idea what my super secret base even looks like anymore. But, thank you!

I have... two fodder thingies actually. The tepig and oshawott. So, I'll take two eggs then.

Also, I'll just hop into PSS (my trainer's name is Lucifer, by the way. Yes, it's an SPN run I'm doing with a friend whose trainer's name is Sam. Don't laugh.) and wait for you then, thanks.
    (also, my net is terrible tonight, so I don't know how smoothly the trade will go later. whoops)

You tried to make people think your flag is impossible to get xD and I was like 'wtf' for a while when I finally realized that you put those Abra teleport thingies which take you to the flag and yourself :P I found that pretty well-done.

Alright !

And ahem.. ... ..... *laughes* (just joking :D) anyways, it's k, I have enough time on my hands now !

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    You tried to make people think your flag is impossible to get xD and I was like 'wtf' for a while when I finally realized that you put those Abra teleport thingies which take you to the flag and yourself :P I found that pretty well-done.

Alright !

And ahem.. ... ..... *laughes* (just joking :D) anyways, it's k, I have enough time on my hands now !

Ah, now I remember. I was going to also use the second pair of teleport mats that unlock with the last tier of the super secret bases thing, but I got lazy with collecting flags, so I never got around to it.

Thank you for the eggs and being patient with me. My ISP still hasn't gotten around to fixing our net so it's been very spotty for more than a month now. So, if I don't leave a review in a bit, just assume my net died and I'll leave one for you tomorrow, my time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back