• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi Cakesu, here's my request below and thank you very much :)

Section: Breeding Box (Box 3)
    Pokemon: Meditite
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Drain Punch - Ice Punch - Psycho Cut
    Pokeball: N/A
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Pure Power

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello there again ! :) And yeah finally haha. ^_^ Also, unfortunately I can't ! I don't own a physical copy of B/W or B/W2 :(.

As for your requests, people are only allowed to request one pokemon a week from now on ! Just a friendly reminder. :3 So choose which one you'd like to have first. :)

Yeah, I was aware of that, sorry if it looked like two requests :P I said that if you can't get the Skarmory w/ Defog, the Scyther w/ Defog would be fine :) So I guess my request would be for the Scyther :D

Here's my request form again! :D

Pokemon: Scyther
    Egg Moves : Defog, Baton Pass
    Pokeball: Sports Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Technician
    Other: Female please :)

Thank you! :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh okay then! Just trying to lighten your workload :D Thanks!!
    :O You can't get them via Bank?

Hehe. c:

Also no I don't think so, but Snivy is definitely a hack, it's written somewhere in PC's rules.

Hi Cakesu, here's my request below and thank you very much :)

Pokemon: Meditite
    Egg Moves : Drain Punch - Ice Punch - Psycho Cut
    Pokeball: N/A
    Ability : Pure Power

Hello ! Sure thing, I'll note it down and your name will be written in the requests queue so you can check the status of your request !

Yeah, I was aware of that, sorry if it looked like two requests :P I said that if you can't get the Skarmory w/ Defog, the Scyther w/ Defog would be fine :) So I guess my request would be for the Scyther :D

Ah I apologize, I thought they were two different requests indeed ! My bad. xD

Anyway, I think you'll get your request early since my Scyther' still at the Day-Care xD so shouldn't take long. :) Ill write your name in the queue nonetheless !

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    May I request a Shiny Shinx for any of these three Shiny level 100 Pokemon?
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Glaceon

Thank you for your time!

Years
  • Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Kangaskhan
    IVs : ( 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
    Egg Moves : n/a
    Pokeball : n/a
    Ability : Scrappy

Yeah, I hope I did this right. Honestly you don't have to breed it the whole way for me, if you have any 3-4 iv throwaways from breeding it originally, I'll just take one of those and breed it myself. Thanks for what you're doing though, seems like a lot of time invested into making others happy :).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • May I request a Shiny Shinx for any of these three Shiny level 100 Pokemon?
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Glaceon

Thank you for your time!

Hello ! Sure you can have one, I'll take a Glaceon for it if that's okay. :)

Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Kangaskhan
    IVs : ( 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
    Egg Moves : n/a
    Pokeball : n/a
    Ability : Scrappy

Yeah, I hope I did this right. Honestly you don't have to breed it the whole way for me, if you have any 3-4 iv throwaways from breeding it originally, I'll just take one of those and breed it myself. Thanks for what you're doing though, seems like a lot of time invested into making others happy :).

Hello !

Your request has been noted down ! And yeah you did this right. xD Well, I'll have to breed it the whole way because no one has requested any before you, so it's untouched :3 but don't worry !
    No problem ! Yeah it is, but it's worth it when it's about making others smile. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yeah, I was aware of that, sorry if it looked like two requests :P I said that if you can't get the Skarmory w/ Defog, the Scyther w/ Defog would be fine :) So I guess my request would be for the Scyther :D

Your Pokemon's ready ! :) You may VM/PM me whenever you see me online and are ready to trade to pick it up. c:

PS: Added your Friend Code.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi!

If it's not too much to ask, I need some starters with their HA for my breeding projects :D
    Here's the list:

Squirtle (HA)
    Bulbasaur (HA)
    Totodile (HA)
    Chikorita
    Mudkip
    Treecko
    Chimchar (HA)
    Piplup (HA)
    Turtwig (HA)
    Tepig (HA)
    Oshawott (HA)
    Snivy (HA)
    Chespin (HA)

I know it's a lot of Pokemon but I was hoping you have some leftovers from your own breeding...
    As for payment, I can give you the event Torchic with Blazikenite if you're interested? I don't have much to offer :(
    Anyway, thanks a lot!

Your pokemon are ready ! You may drop me a VM/PM whenever you see me online and when you're ready to trade. :)

Side note: If you want the rest of the starters without their HA ( because they're unreleased) please let me know. ^_^

Years
  • Could I possibly get a Heracross from you? I don't care if it's just a leftover that you wouldn't trade for people because of IV or nature I just want to have one for my collection. I will repay you for it whenever I get my game finished and my breeding set up.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Could I possibly get a Heracross from you? I don't care if it's just a leftover that you wouldn't trade for people because of IV or nature I just want to have one for my collection. I will repay you for it whenever I get my game finished and my breeding set up.

Sure I can give you one away. :)

Years
  • Thanks so much! I'll repay you for it as soon as possible. If I run into something you want I will definitely bring it your way. Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thanks so much! I'll repay you for it as soon as possible. If I run into something you want I will definitely bring it your way. Thanks!

There's no need to, the pelasure's all mine. :) You're welcome and best of luck in your adventures !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu! I'm new to this forum, and don't quite understand the box thingy you've got going on, but I'd love to get my hands on one of your gibles with outrage and maybe make a special order.
    I need some 6 IV's for my team and would like one like this

-Absol
    -male
    -31/31/31/31/31/31
    -adamant
    -super luck
    -egg move: play rough (if possible it's not really a necessity)

Your Pokemon is ready. (Although I don't understand why you would need an IV in special attack). You may VM/PM me whnever you see me online and when you're ready to trade. :)

Hello! I know that your breeding boxes are closed, but I figured I would make a request for when you are able to reopen you shop, if that's okay? I just got Pokemon X the other day, and while I'm about to battle the third Gym, I'd like to add another member to my team.

Section : Breeding Box (Box 1)
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : Um, it's not really important to me, compared to the rest of the poke. If you want to attempt to make him/her flawless, I'd appreciate it. But if you don't, I'll be happy with whatever you give me.
    Egg Moves : Toxic Spikes *the rest I think I can acquire for myself :D *
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Protean
    Misc: I'd definitely like Shiny please, if that's a possibility.

I hope this request isn't too much. I don't want to ask too much, especially with how generous you are :P . If this can be done, I have a Feebas I received off of wondertrade *my first wondertrade ever, go figure* that I THINK has 6IVs and egg moves.

I'm unsure, but if you'd like it in exchange, it's yours, 'cause I'll probably never use it xD . If it's not, I could offer a foreign Deino or something.

Your Pokemon's ready. It's missing IVs in Attack and Spe. Defence though. You may choose between a female or a male one, I have both. :) And please VM/PM me whenever you see me online to initiate the trade, thanks. ^_^

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • Your Pokemon's ready. It's missing IVs in Attack and Spe. Defence though. You may choose between a female or a male one, I have both. :) And please VM/PM me whenever you see me online to initiate the trade, thanks. ^_^

Wow! Thank you! I suppose I'll take the female one :D ! I'll send you a PM when I see you're online and put my Friend Code with it. Thank you!

Years
  • Heyy! So I have no specific requests such as natures or IVs or whatever. These are to fill my pokedex. Any chance you could breed the following for me? I am in no rush to get them.

Misdreavus
    Joltik
    Phanpy
    Vullaby
    Larvesta
    Whimsicott
    Chinchou
    Mareep
    Tangela

I can offer a clone of my Articuno, Celebi, Victini, Phione, and Jirachi if you're to breed all of the above.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Section : (Box 3)
    Pokemon : (Bulbasaur)
    Egg moves: Ones listed.. (magical leaf, gigadrain etc)
    Nature : ( Any )
    Ability : (Chlorophyl)
    Id love to get my hands on any chlorophyl bulbasaurs!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Wow! Thank you! I suppose I'll take the female one :D ! I'll send you a PM when I see you're online and put my Friend Code with it. Thank you!

Actually, you may also take the male one if you wish. :)

Heyy! So I have no specific requests such as natures or IVs or whatever. These are to fill my pokedex. Any chance you could breed the following for me? I am in no rush to get them.

Misdreavus
    Joltik
    Phanpy
    Vullaby
    Larvesta
    Whimsicott
    Chinchou
    Mareep
    Tangela

I can offer a clone of my Articuno, Celebi, Victini, Phione, and Jirachi if you're to breed all of the above.

Section : (Box 3)
    Pokemon : (Bulbasaur)
    Egg moves: Ones listed.. (magical leaf, gigadrain etc)
    Nature : ( Any )
    Ability : (Chlorophyl)
    Id love to get my hands on any chlorophyl bulbasaurs!

Hello to both of you.

Your requests have been noted down, I'll let you know when your Pokemon are ready. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back