• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thanks! I can trade now if you'd like.

I can't trade right away unfortunately. I ran out of battery just a couple of minutes ago so I've put my 3DS to charge. I'll let you know whenever I can trade again though.

Edit: Yes, it is.

Years
    I can't trade right away unfortunately. I ran out of battery just a couple of minutes ago so I've put my 3DS to charge. I'll let you know whenever I can trade again though.

Edit: Yes, it is.

Alright, no problem. I'll still be online for about 2 hours from now. And I'd like to make a new breeding request of the Togepi, but I feel like I'm overwhelming you with requests lately, even if I do try to repay you >.< Let me know when it's a good time to make the request!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Alright, no problem. I'll still be online for about 2 hours from now. And I'd like to make a new breeding request of the Togepi, but I feel like I'm overwhelming you with requests lately, even if I do try to repay you >.< Let me know when it's a good time to make the request!

Okay then.

As for the Togepi, you can only make another specific request (counts as specific if you want a specific nature, I guess gender and ball is okayish since it's not that bad, so the latter counts as a normal request) a week after reception of your specifically-bred Pokemon.

Years
    Okay then.

As for the Togepi, you can only make another specific request (counts as specific if you want a specific nature, I guess gender and ball is okayish since it's not that bad, so the latter counts as a normal request) a week after reception of your specifically-bred Pokemon.

Then a week later it is! Let me know when you're ready to trade!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Then a week later it is! Let me know when you're ready to trade!

Sure thing. I merely mentioned nature though, but it just gets specific when you start adding that, so IVs and the other stuff makes it specific too. I don't if you'll request IVs, but if you do so, please don't ask too many, I almost tore my hair off my head last time I tried to breed one for myself, I haven't even made it yet. <.< Still gotta breed one for general breeding purposes...

And sure. :)

Years
    Sure thing. I merely mentioned nature though, but it just gets specific when you start adding that, so IVs and the other stuff makes it specific too. I don't if you'll request IVs, but if you do so, please don't ask too many, I almost tore my hair off my head last time I tried to breed one for myself, I haven't even made it yet. <.< Still gotta breed one for general breeding purposes...

And sure. :)

Alright, I'll try to keep it to a minimum. Which is why I'll also ask for it next week.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    Potatoes! Hello, it's been a while :)

FC: 0103-9960-3430
    IGN: Vale (X)/Ringo (AS)
    Section : Breeding Box (Box 2)
    Pokemon : Cottonee
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Encore
    Nature : Calm/Bold
    Ability : Prankster

Thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Potatoes! Hello, it's been a while :)

FC: 0103-9960-3430
    IGN: Vale (X)/Ringo (AS)
    Section : Breeding Box (Box 2)
    Pokemon : Cottonee
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Encore
    Nature : Calm/Bold
    Ability : Prankster

Thank you!

Hello Ringo90 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    Hello Ringo90 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Thank you again ^_^ if you don't mind, I'd like it to be named FuwaFuwa!

hey_hoothoot

hey_nankeen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    Potatoes! Hi, completely new to this so let me know if I've done something wrong!
    Thanks in advance too :)

FC: 4141-3030-1362
    IGN: Jazza or Jarrad
    Pokemon : Lileep
    IVs : Whatever is easiest for you :) Obviously the higher the better though :P
    Egg Moves : Nothing in particular
    Pokeball : An ultra ball would be awesome, but whatever is easiest :)
    Nature : Again, whatever is easiest but Careful or Sassy would be awesome
    Ability : Storm Drain please!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Potatoes! Hi, completely new to this so let me know if I've done something wrong!
    Thanks in advance too :)

FC: 4141-3030-1362
    IGN: Jazza or Jarrad
    Pokemon : Lileep
    IVs : Whatever is easiest for you :) Obviously the higher the better though :P
    Egg Moves : Nothing in particular
    Pokeball : An ultra ball would be awesome, but whatever is easiest :)
    Nature : Again, whatever is easiest but Careful or Sassy would be awesome
    Ability : Storm Drain please!

Welcome hey_hoothoot !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Hey, I know you don't have one listed, but I was wondering if it was possible you could scrounge up a HA Quagsire/Wooper? I can give you a Blazikenite I have lying around.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey, I know you don't have one listed, but I was wondering if it was possible you could scrounge up a HA Quagsire/Wooper? I can give you a Blazikenite I have lying around.

Hello there.

If Quagsire/Whooper can be found in hordes then it may be possible. Otherwise I'm afraid I cannot help you.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hi there, I have a curious question to ask before I make a formal request. I'm looking to restart my OR, and to do so seek two unhatched eggs, you have both pokemon I seek but they seem not in the balls I'd like. Anyway, my question is would you trade unhatched eggs to a person, and be able to catch in specific balls even if you have the pokemon already?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi there, I have a curious question to ask before I make a formal request. I'm looking to restart my OR, and to do so seek two unhatched eggs, you have both pokemon I seek but they seem not in the balls I'd like. Anyway, my question is would you trade unhatched eggs to a person, and be able to catch in specific balls even if you have the pokemon already?

Hello there.

Depends on whether I have access to the Pokemon in the FS or the wild.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    Hi,
    Would it be possible for you to get me a female HA Turtwig in a Luxury Ball?

For trade for example I have a Dusk Ball Pain Split Adamant Female Duskull, but I have other things.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi,
    Would it be possible for you to get me a female HA Turtwig in a Luxury Ball?

For trade for example I have a Dusk Ball Pain Split Adamant Female Duskull, but I have other things.

Hello there.

Nope I can't. Good luck though and have a nice day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back