• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You'll have to act as a go-through :) But sure, I'll trade whenever I'm ready. I'll let you know.

Alright. However we do I think, have a significant time difference (I'm GMT +8), so it might take a day or two to get things to her for cloning, and then back to you. Unless of course, you happen to be on the same time she is, and then it shouldn't take very long.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Alright. However we do I think, have a significant time difference (I'm GMT +8), so it might take a day or two to get things to her for cloning, and then back to you. Unless of course, you happen to be on the same time she is, and then it shouldn't take very long.

Unfrotunately that is not the case. I'm GMT+1. :) But I trust you so it's okay, just don't take a whole month. xD I'll send you Victini, if you're available now.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thank ye much. For the moment, I'm at the end of my wakefulness. I should be up around a 5pm EST.

Thank you.

Also, just imagine a big, mean, scary, raging bull buffalo?? just charging at you but every now and again it's going to stop to sip on a flower.

Hello Death and TheRagingKing ! Your Solosis and Bouffalant are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    I didn't forget anything else, did I? o.o Either, thanks and I hope you enjoy !

Eh no problem. I don't think you forgot anything else (I didn't even remember what was it that I reserved last time LOL, though it all came back when you showed Whimsicott). And yeah, hope I can get to return the Victini quickly. Thanks and enjoy yourself too!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thank you for the Flower Kissing Afrobull.

You're welcome ! (I always knew you had a thing for Afro bulls)

Eh no problem. I don't think you forgot anything else (I didn't even remember what was it that I reserved last time LOL, though it all came back when you showed Whimsicott). And yeah, hope I can get to return the Victini quickly. Thanks and enjoy yourself too!

Yo Hazjuro ! Your Pawniard is ready !

Years
    You're welcome ! (I always knew you had a thing for Afro bulls)

Yo Hazjuro ! Your Pawniard is ready !

Thanks! I can trade now if you'd like. I'd also like to reserve the Pawniard on the giveaway section for a friend since I can't really breed the one that you bred for me just yet.

P.S. Is the Togepi in your Breeding Box 1 inside a Dream Ball? I can't tell since my browser isn't loading your balls properly :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back