• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Hey! And nice to meet you since it's my first time on your shop. :D

Would you make me this, please? :

FC: 3067-7237-5453 (It may change since I'm trying to get a decent friend safari since my last one was useless and I still don't know my new one :D)
    IGN: Manel
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Buneary
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Ice Punch
    Pokeball : any
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Klutz

Hum... Potatoes? :) Oh and take your time, I've seen that you're already pretty busy.
    Thanks in advance!

Welcome Headphonix !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
  • Welcome Headphonix !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Thank you!

Don't worry I won't change anything to the Pokemon the only thing I may change it's my 3DS FC if this new FC I have doesn't have a good Friend Safari. :)

Once again thank you and have a nice day!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you!

Don't worry I won't change anything to the Pokemon the only thing I may change it's my 3DS FC if this new FC I have doesn't have a good Friend Safari. :)

Once again thank you and have a nice day!

Don't worry about that, it's just a message I copy-paste all the time so I don't have to type it again :) (copy-pasting is much faster eh)

Thank you and I wish you all the best. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • For that simple HA female Spritzee in Heal Ball would you accept a 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm white flower Flabébé in premier ball? Because the grimers aren't perfect as you know, they have 4 31 IVs, not 5 :)

Also, the Cleffa is not necessary to evolve it to Clefairy, really, as long as all the rest is fine :)

Cheers and thank you :)

Hello Camara ! Your Turtwig, Bunnelby, Cleffa and Spritzee are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    i wanted tyrunt (M) - Adamant - Strong Jaw
    EMs: Dragon Dance - Ice Fang - Fire Fang - Thunder Fang
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    if you can

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey since I requested Charmander last week, may I request an another one today?

Yo !

And unfortunately I have changed my rules slightly so I'm afraid this can't be possible until you've received your Charmander (then you would have to wait a week to request a new one) This is for me not to be flooded with requests D:.
    Looking forward to working on Adam's request today, though I don't know how much time his request is gonna take but I'll try to be done with it asap. :)

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Doduo
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Brave Bird
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Ability : Early Birb

I'm back.

I want to also request a Farfetch'd but I'm-- who even asks for a competitively bred Farfetch'd. LOL

So, may I ask for just a female HA farfetch'd (+stick)?

I can give you a bold HA eevee (w/ wish) in a dream ball for the trouble? Though you might have one already. Werp.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Doduo
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Brave Bird
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Ability : Early Birb

I'm back.

I want to also request a Farfetch'd but I'm-- who even asks for a competitively bred Farfetch'd. LOL

So, may I ask for just a female HA farfetch'd (+stick)?

I can give you a bold HA eevee (w/ wish) in a dream ball for the trouble? Though you might have one already. Werp.

Yo Death

I'll spare you the usual message for once xD you know very well how it works.

And Mhm sure xD you ask for the weirdest things, but hey that's not a bad thing :P

And actually, I was going to ask for one from your giveaway thread hehe xD

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey, think I could nab this from your giveaway section? :)

ralts.gif

XO0AejY.png

(F) - (JPN)
    Docile - Trace
    EMs: Destiny Bond - Memento - Encore - Disable
    31/X/31/X/31/31

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Yo Death

I'll spare you the usual message for once xD you know very well how it works.

And Mhm sure xD you ask for the weirdest things, but hey that's not a bad thing :P

And actually, I was going to ask for one from your giveaway thread hehe xD
    Awesome, thanks.

I'm so good at reading your mind, amirite??

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Awesome, thanks.

I'm so good at reading your mind, amirite??

You definitely are, you sneaky thing ! xD

Hey, think I could nab this from your giveaway section? :)

ralts.gif

XO0AejY.png

(F) - (JPN)
    Docile - Trace
    EMs: Destiny Bond - Memento - Encore - Disable
    31/X/31/X/31/31

Hello Thief !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Yeah, Staryu, sorry. I often make the mistake of asking for the Pokemon I want directly instead of asking for any lower evolution. :/
    Perfect IVs are 31, and 30- (thirty-or-less) are none-perfect ones, in case you read it wrong.
    Since you can't easily get a Staryu, how about instead I ask for something more reasonable?

FC: 3995-7353-2525
    IGN: Adam
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Shuckle
    IVs : No biggy if you don't get it exact: 31/low/31/low/31/any
    Egg Moves : Knock Off, Stealth Rock
    Nature : Timid
    Ability: Sturdy

Hello AdamEternal ! Your Shuckle is ready ! (the best IV spread I could get was 31/31/31/X/31/X)

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Yo !

And unfortunately I have changed my rules slightly so I'm afraid this can't be possible until you've received your Charmander (then you would have to wait a week to request a new one) This is for me not to be flooded with requests D:.
    Looking forward to working on Adam's request today, though I don't know how much time his request is gonna take but I'll try to be done with it asap. :)

No problems at all haha ^^ I am able to wait.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Thanks ! I'm still currently breeding your Charmander, I've bred over 60 of them and no luck so far, so this one's definitely going to take a while. >_<

I am so sorry for requesting a 6IV hahaha, this will be the first and the last time. Again I'll see if I can find out what stat I could skip for the next breed.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Would you be willing to trade me your shiny vulpix for my shiny evee?

Hello MoneyMam.

I may only do so if you meet the requirements in my shop. The stuff in red.

I am so sorry for requesting a 6IV hahaha, this will be the first and the last time. Again I'll see if I can find out what stat I could skip for the next breed.

It's okay, no harm done. Though it does take forever haha. And sure. :)

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    FC : 2638-0837-7112
    IGN : Serena
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Treecko
    IVs : 30/30/x/30/30/30
    Pokeball : Normal
    Nature : Lonely
    Ability : Unburden

Hope I did this right. Also, I love potatoes *0*~!

Just wondering, but are we allowed to request one of the giveaway Pokemon if we're making a breeding request? I'm kind of interested in your Bagon.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC : 2638-0837-7112
    IGN : Serena
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Treecko
    IVs : 30/30/x/30/30/30
    Pokeball : Normal
    Nature : Lonely
    Ability : Unburden

Hope I did this right. Also, I love potatoes *0*~!

Just wondering, but are we allowed to request one of the giveaway Pokemon if we're making a breeding request? I'm kind of interested in your Bagon.

Thank you!

Welcome TheUnown !

PS. I do not breed specific IVs besides the highest value which is 31. If this isn't okay with you, let me know.

-----

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

(that's a yes btw :) )

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey, me again lol. Was scrolling your breeding boxes since you seem to have a request slot open and I'm interested in these if possible:

sandile.gif

mHtBaP1.png

Anger Point

emolga.gif

mHtBaP1.png

Motor Drive
    EMs: Tickle - Air Slash - Baton Pass - Roost

Female for Sandile but the Emolga can be whichever gender hatches first. :) Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back