• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Yea that's fine, there is no rush, getting just the 3 starters is a childhood dream come true, When I get back home and you have one of the 4 slots open at the time I will make a proper request according to the rules you posted in the OP.

I will probably get back around mid January so I will contact you then regarding on how and when you want to do the trade.
    So until then happy holidays and new years celebration!

Hey Tohos, just letting you know that your starters are ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hello hermit17,

Since you've requested Mystery eggs, I won't ignore your post for this one part only, as for the rest, I'm sorry to tell you that I'm rejecting your request.

You may VM me whenever I'm online to acquire your Eggs.

Have a nice day.

Just curious, but why is my request rejected? On your main post, you said that there were slots available and the request is free of charge o.o
    If it's because I requested for a 6IV mon, then I'll change my request to a 5 IV one instead. Soz.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Just curious, but why is my request rejected? On your main post, you said that there were slots available and the request is free of charge o.o
    If it's because I requested for a 6IV mon, then I'll change my request to a 5 IV one instead. Soz.

Hello again, hermit17.

That is only one of the two reasons for which I rejected your request.

Please read my rules before making a specific request for the first time, any first-timer-request that doesn't include the 'special word' that proves you have read the rules will be ignored.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

I merely replied because you requested some mystery eggs. Same rules for anyone that requests a specifically-bred Pokemon for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hello again, hermit17.

That is only one of the two reasons for which I rejected your request.

I merely replied because you requested some mystery eggs. Same rules for anyone that requests a specifically-bred Pokemon for the first time.

Argh ok, sorry about that. Am I given a second chance?

FC: 0018-1569-7769
    IGN: Kai Siang
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Heracross (F)
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Revenge, Rock Blast, Seismic Toss
    Pokeball : Lure Ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Guts

Thanks alot! I'm Potatoes. Btw, what does VM mean? Not stated in the rules

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Argh ok, sorry about that. Am I given a second chance?

FC: 0018-1569-7769
    IGN: Kai Siang
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Heracross (F)
    Egg Moves : Revenge, Rock Blast, Seismic Toss
    Pokeball : Lure Ball
    Ability : Guts

Thanks alot! I'm Potatoes. Btw, what does VM mean? Not stated in the rules

Sure, everyone's entitled to a second chance if they include the special word, and that's your case so I'll take your request into account. :) Thanks for the effort.

Welcome !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • May please adopt the bunnelby? I'm also interested in the egg lottery! Thank you!

(I don't like potatoes)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    This is the first time I've ever really looked at pokecommunity....and I'm pretty stunned. The fact that people do this kinda stuff is so cool. You haven't done anything for me, but thank you for putting in the effort you do to help people :)

ohh yea...and potatos

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Do you happen to have access to a soft-boiled Clefable lined Poké? Also in need of a Jolly Male Ralts with the egg move skill swap if you can help. I know these are pretty picky pokes, can offer trade obviously for the help.

Aren't potatoes great?

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Do you happen to have access to a soft-boiled Clefable lined Poké? Also in need of a Jolly Male Ralts with the egg move skill swap if you can help. I know these are pretty picky pokes, can offer trade obviously for the help.

Aren't potatoes great?

Hello ToWriteLove. :)

Nope I do not have access to one, sorry. As for the Ralts, I can do that. It's free as long as you pick one specifically-bred 'mon / week (when you receive the latter).
    Also, I believe you didn't use the template because you ain't requesting IVs? But if you happen to change your mind, please do use the template as it makes it easier for me to quick-read. (I copy-paste the whole thing into my virtual notepad)

----

Welcome ToWriteLove !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

This is the first time I've ever really looked at pokecommunity....and I'm pretty stunned. The fact that people do this kinda stuff is so cool. You haven't done anything for me, but thank you for putting in the effort you do to help people :)

ohh yea...and potatos

Hello thegrizzly. :)

Thank you for posting this nice comment here, it really makes me happy to get some recognition from time to time. :) (well whether it be me or the other people who do the same thing c: ) Hope you have a nice day !

May please adopt the bunnelby? I'm also interested in the egg lottery! Thank you!

(I don't like potatoes)

Hello Bone !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (ME's included)

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Sure, everyone's entitled to a second chance if they include the special word, and that's your case so I'll take your request into account. :) Thanks for the effort.

Welcome !

Have a nice day !

Have you started working on it? If not, I would like to change the ability to Moxie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    FC: 5043-3490-7535
    IGN: Dot
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Sableye
    Egg Moves : Recover (and maybe Sucker Punch?)
    Pokeball : Dream Ball (well any ball is fine with me lol)
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname: U MAD?

Thanks so much :) oh and Potatoes. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 5043-3490-7535
    IGN: Dot
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Sableye
    Egg Moves : Recover (and maybe Sucker Punch?)
    Pokeball : Dream Ball (well any ball is fine with me lol)
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname: U MAD?

Thanks so much :) oh and Potatoes. :)

Welcome robincool98 !

Have a nice day !

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • If you haven't started working on it, I would like to edit my request, was going to post a template for cleffa if you had one over the ralts. :P
    FC: 4527-7867-1851
    IGN: Dalton
    Pokemon : Ralts (male)
    Egg Moves : Skill Swap
    Pokeball : Regular Poké Ball (if that's easiest for you)
    Ability : HA Telepathy
    Nickname: Rand

I appreciate doing this!!! ^^

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • If you haven't started working on it, I would like to edit my request, was going to post a template for cleffa if you had one over the ralts. :P
    FC:
    IGN: Dalton
    Pokemon : Ralts (male)
    Egg Moves : Skill Swap
    Pokeball : Regular Poké Ball (if that's easiest for you)
    Ability : HA Telepathy
    Nickname: Rand

I appreciate doing this!!! ^^

Oh.... thing is I'm already done breeding your Ralts (dunno what his IVs are though) so... yeah, kinda late. Unless you're okay with giving me extra time, since you didn't use my template before.

That's up to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back