• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Yes, I would really appreciate that! :D

Alright, will do that as soon as a slot opens up. Does it really need to be in a Regular Pokeball or do is it okay if I breed it in a Dream Ball?

Okay, I'm back.

Would you take a shiny 5IV fillish for your shiny latias?

It has pain split and recover as egg moves.

Feel free to pick other/more Pokemon here though.

Yeah that's fine with me !

Years
  • Hey uhhhh...potatoes I guess lol Anyways I'd like to make a request:

FC: 2852-8454-9757
    IGN: Brockwood
    Section : Breeding Box (Box 2)
    Pokemon : Lotad
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Leech Seed (but could you check to see if you have one with teeter dance please)
    Pokeball : Friend Ball, if not, Premier Ball is fine
    Nature : Calm
    Ability : Rain Dish
    Nickname:

If you have the teeter dance one I'd really appreciate it. Please and Thanks :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey uhhhh...potatoes I guess lol Anyways I'd like to make a request:

FC: 2852-8454-9757
    IGN: Brockwood
    Section : Breeding Box (Box 2)
    Pokemon : Lotad
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Leech Seed (but could you check to see if you have one with teeter dance please)
    Pokeball : Friend Ball, if not, Premier Ball is fine
    Nature : Calm
    Ability : Rain Dish
    Nickname:

If you have the teeter dance one I'd really appreciate it. Please and Thanks :D

Hello there. You read my rules yet you still made a request, hmmm.... I'll close my eyes on that one just because I'm almost done with one of those requests up there.

Welcome rcael_ !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

-PS: If I can't breed it in a Premier Ball, your Lotad will come in a Pokeball instead.

Years
  • Hello there. You read my rules yet you still made a request, hmmm.... I'll close my eyes on that one just because I'm almost done with one of those requests up there.

Welcome rcael_ !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

-PS: If I can't breed it in a Premier Ball, your Lotad will come in a Pokeball instead.

Sorry I was a little unsure about the whole slot thing but I didn't want to bother you with a pm. Anyway thanks and I have no problem with the pokeball. ^^

Years
  • Hi! how are you doing?
    I've got to tell you, your shop rocks!!!

I fell in love with your moon ball gastly (with disable and perish song). Is there anything you are looking for?
    I'd like a female if possible (IVs don't matter!!!)
    Thanks, and let me know!!! :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi cakesu! Im currently online and ready to trade

Try again. :)

Hi! how are you doing?
    I've got to tell you, your shop rocks!!!

I fell in love with your moon ball gastly (with disable and perish song). Is there anything you are looking for?
    I'd like a female if possible (IVs don't matter!!!)
    Thanks, and let me know!!! :D

Hello, I'm ill at the moment but I'm fine I guess. Hope you're doing fine, too. :)

As for the Gastly, I'm currently busy (all of my specific requests slots are taken) so I won't get to do it before a while. Or were you talking about the one in my Giveaways? xD

Sorry I was a little unsure about the whole slot thing but I didn't want to bother you with a pm. Anyway thanks and I have no problem with the pokeball. ^^

No problem. But I do have an ask.fm for questions. You can also ask questions on my profile page (Visitor Messages).

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hello. I am finally ready to trade that Frillish. I'll try to catch you online later or whenever you're available. Just let me know.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ok, im online now

Alrighties.

Hello. I am finally ready to trade that Frillish. I'll try to catch you online later or whenever you're available. Just let me know.

Okay, will do. :)

Hi again,
    I will take piplup when exeggcute is ready.

I just saw in your giveaway section a HA Chimchar with some EM. If possible I would like to take it too.

Thanks

Got it ;D Wasn't too sure about the Safari Section n_n;;
    But if possible, could I make another request?

FC: 2638-0837-7112
    IGN: Serena
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Shelgon
    Pokeball : Regular
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Overcoat

Thank you~!

Hello Krauff and TheUnown ! Your Bagon and Exeggute are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
  • Try again. :)
    Hello, I'm ill at the moment but I'm fine I guess. Hope you're doing fine, too. :)

As for the Gastly, I'm currently busy (all of my specific requests slots are taken) so I won't get to do it before a while. Or were you talking about the one in my Giveaways? xD

Sure, I am doing fine! :D
    "Unfortunately" it seems that the one in the giveaways is in a Dusk ball, which is not as cool as the Moon ball ahahahah, so I guess I'll wait for the other one :D

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • You have new shiny Pokemon. omg. Yes, I'm such a creeper, I am so (not) sorry.

I'm interested in Joltik, Honedge, Breloom, and Nidoking.

I'm going to delay my offer on that Latias if that's alright with you.

So for the Pokemon mentioned above, I can offer Frillish and the Pokemon found here. Feel free to pick things from the other tabs.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • You have new shiny Pokemon. omg. Yes, I'm such a creeper, I am so (not) sorry.

I'm interested in Joltik, Honedge, Breloom, and Nidoking.

I'm going to delay my offer on that Latias if that's alright with you.

So for the Pokemon mentioned above, I can offer Frillish and the Pokemon found here. Feel free to pick things from the other tabs.

Dis creeper. =w= And aye, will take a look at this whenever I can c: ! (and I'll edit my post once I know what I want, of course. c: )

EDIT: How about the following for the additional four 'mon you want?
    Koffing, Furfrou, Carbink and Smeargle

Let me know !

Hello Cakesu,

I would like to save that Male Mawile (in the Giveaway section) of yours from the wonder trade abyss.

Hello Professor_Jared !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Sure, I am doing fine! :D
    "Unfortunately" it seems that the one in the giveaways is in a Dusk ball, which is not as cool as the Moon ball ahahahah, so I guess I'll wait for the other one :D

Alright then, I'll breed you one. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back