• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
    Hello there,

FC: 0404-6749-5301
    IGN: Brickson
    Section : Giveaway
    Pokemon : Kangaskhan
    IVs : 31/x/x/x/x/x
    Egg Moves : Disable
    Pokeball : Level Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Scrappy

This was the JP one in your giveaway section.. if it is not already taken. Also... Potatoes.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    Hello !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :).Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

My friend code is ( 5000-3471-4930 ).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello there,

FC: 0404-6749-5301
    IGN: Brickson
    Section : Giveaway
    Pokemon : Kangaskhan
    IVs : 31/x/x/x/x/x
    Egg Moves : Disable
    Pokeball : Level Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Scrappy

This was the JP one in your giveaway section.. if it is not already taken. Also... Potatoes.

Thanks

Hello BriCKson !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :).Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

I love Potatoes :D

I see two shiny japanese dittoes that are flawless in your thread, one is Jolly and the other is Adamant. I have one that is japanese, flawless and modest that I'm willing to trade for them and a flawless movie14 victini. Do you accept this trade?

You may have both for free, I already have those. :)

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
    Thanks for the level ball Kangaskhan! I really appreciate it. I have a lot of special balls mons if you ever want to trade let me know :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hello potatoes, I was wondering if I could request any of the following as unhatched eggs? Sneasel, Noibat, Sewaddle, Nidoran or Slowpoke. I can offer either Zorua or Gible in exchange, or both if two can be done. Otherwise all I have for offer is junk.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello, I'm new to this forum!

This is my small request:

Section : Breeding
    Pokemon : Dratini
    IVs : Doesnt Matter
    Egg Moves : Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Any
    Ability : Any

Hello Penrose008 ! Your Dratini is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Hello potatoes, I was wondering if I could request any of the following as unhatched eggs? Sneasel, Noibat, Sewaddle, Nidoran or Slowpoke. I can offer either Zorua or Gible in exchange, or both if two can be done. Otherwise all I have for offer is junk.

Sure, will do that. I'll let you know when they're ready. (I don't need anything in return)

Cakesu, are you able to trade now?

My FC is 2981-6658-6419.

I wasn't available at the time, but I am available right now if you are. (I see you online on PC :))

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hello Penrose008 ! Your Dratini is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Sure, will do that. I'll let you know when they're ready. (I don't need anything in return)

I wasn't available at the time, but I am available right now if you are. (I see you online on PC :))

I can trade again now for the next hour or so if you can?

Shiny

Years
    Sorry I hate to be a bother, but before we trade I'd figure I would ask.

Could you breed a Pineco too? If it's too much hassle then don't worry.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Alright I'll try stay up a bit tonight (I'm australian) so we can trade haha.

My timezone is UTC +1, so I believe we should arrange a time for us to trade rather than leave it up to luck. :P At what time exactly do you think you'll be available?

Shiny

Years
    So I searched your timezone. Can you do 10:00am UTC1+?

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    So I searched your timezone. Can you do 10:00am UTC1+?

Hmmm... I think I won't be here at that time tomorrow, I'm going somewhere with my mum. :/

Would 10 am my time on Wednesday be okay with you?

Hello Alpha_Spike ! Your Eggs are ready !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back