• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I like POTATOES

Gets the point across :3

FC: I think we traded once a while ago, but my FC is 3625-9038-3366
    IGN: FeniceDiNeve
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Lileep
    IVs : Whichever
    Egg Moves : Curse - Mirror Coat - Recover - Stealth Rock (taken from what was listed under :x)
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Nty
    Pokeball : Whatever ball it comes in is fine. I somewhat care about balls, but I understand if its not available. Getting the poke is more important.
    Nature : Whichever
    Ability : Storm Drain
    Nickname: Idc
    Item (Battle Maison): Adding one would be nice, but not a must?

My timezone is Central, but I'll VM as well since you mentioned to do so.

Hello Snow Phoenix ! Your Lileep is ready !

Please VM Cakesu your Timezone and usual availability to arrange a time for the trade / VM Cakesu whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with her in-game if she has added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: in postbit
    IGN: in postbit
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Ferroseed
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/X
    Egg Moves : Leech seed, Stealth rock,
    Move Tutor: Toxic, rest
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : +Special defense -Speed (Sassy)
    Ability : Iron barbs
    Nickname: none
    Item (Battle Maison): Choice scarf

This will be my third pokemon from you guys, thank you so much for all the effort and hard work you do, it really is appreciated, my actual team name for my pokemon is Phantom Cakes! in appreciation of you both. :) this will be my annoyance pokemon :)

i'm building a team around tactical playing, my friend keeps saying i'll never beat him with tactics as all he does is use the most powerful moves he can find and then chooses the ones most super effective to instant kill, i want to prove the tactics will prevail :)

Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Ferroseed is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
  • Hello,

I was wondering if i could take the Kangaskhan from the giveaway section? Also i was wondering what you would want for a Keldeo? My heart wants one so bad just because they are too cute! I could offer almost any legendary or a Shiny Shuppet?

Thank you!
    Nari~

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello,

I was wondering if i could take the Kangaskhan from the giveaway section? Also i was wondering what you would want for a Keldeo? My heart wants one so bad just because they are too cute! I could offer almost any legendary or a Shiny Shuppet?

Thank you!
    Nari~

Hello lunaday !

I am deeply sorry to tell you that the Kanaskhan you wish to have has already been taken !

Would you happen to have a legit event Darkrai? If so, would like to have full details if not you may trade the Shuppet if you wish

Years
  • Hello lunaday !

I am deeply sorry to tell you that the Kanaskhan you wish to have has already been taken !

Would you happen to have a legit event Darkrai? If so, would like to have full details if not you may trade the Shuppet if you wish

Oh darn, oh well!

Sadly i do not, I will gladly trade my Shuppet though.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
  • Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Ferroseed is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

wow that was fast! thank you so much, i thought the ditto i traded you was shiny but it wasnt haha (im a little tired, just finished work) next week when i can request again ill give ya a shiny ive got spare like i usually do :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    wow that was fast! thank you so much, i thought the ditto i traded you was shiny but it wasnt haha (im a little tired, just finished work) next week when i can request again ill give ya a shiny ive got spare like i usually do :)

You are most welcome, and no worries :)
    I look forward to your next request!

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I would love that Schyther before its put on wonder trade

Hello! I'm sorry but that Scyther has been taken already. Cakesu is in Algeria and is unable to update the shop. However, you can still request us to breed one, just make sure you read the rules first :) .

Have a nice day!

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Do you guys still have that Calm (or czlm) Jpn Kangakhan in the giveaway section? It would be nice if I could have it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    FC:given
    IGN:given
    Section : box 3
    Pokemon : Treecko
    IVs : 31/3x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Dragon pulse(if possible, i think only sceptile can learn it)
    Pokeball : anything cool
    Nature : timid
    Ability : unburden
    Nickname: -
    Item (Battle Maison): Assault vest
    thnx for the help !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Hi! this is my first time visiting your shop, I'm currently looking for a HA forretress, here's the request:

FC: 3625-8591-5063
    IGN: Sebastian
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Forretress
    Pokeball : Net ball
    Ability : Overcoat

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC:given
    IGN:given
    Section : box 3
    Pokemon : Treecko
    IVs : 31/3x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Dragon pulse(if possible, i think only sceptile can learn it)
    Pokeball : anything cool
    Nature : timid
    Ability : unburden
    Nickname: -
    Item (Battle Maison): Assault vest
    thnx for the help !!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome tolo5star !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi! this is my first time visiting your shop, I'm currently looking for a HA forretress, here's the request:

FC: 3625-8591-5063
    IGN: Sebastian
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Forretress
    Pokeball : Net ball
    Ability : Overcoat

Welcome Sebastian_Sommer !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Safari Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back