• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Are you guys still giving away the gale wings female fletchinder, if so I'm interested in receiving it before you guys wonder trade it

FC: 3368-2115-0177
    IGN: Ares

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Out of the giveaway section if you still have them I'm interested in taking these:

Carvanha (M) adamant speed boost
    Magicarp (F) careful swift swim
    Eevee (M) timid anticipation
    Pawnard (F) (JPN) adamant defiant
    Treeko (M) modest unburden
    Torchick (M) adamant speed boost
    Scyther (M) impish technician

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Out of the giveaway section if you still have them I'm interested in taking these:

Carvanha (M) adamant speed boost
    Magicarp (F) careful swift swim
    Eevee (M) timid anticipation
    Pawnard (F) (JPN) adamant defiant
    Treeko (M) modest unburden
    Torchick (M) adamant speed boost
    Scyther (M) impish technician

Hello Rragnar0k !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Are you guys still giving away the gale wings female fletchinder, if so I'm interested in receiving it before you guys wonder trade it

FC: 3368-2115-0177
    IGN: Ares

Hello LanceDevilDog !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Hi, It's Minh again.
    I wish to make my team better so I hope you will accept this request:
    I offer my 6 events pokemon :
    a)Diancie lv68 Japan Nature:Lax Ability:Clear Body Move:Reflect/Light Screen/ Diamond Storm/ Stealth Rock Item:Light Clay EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:209/162/293/141/189/94
    b)Victini LV70 Japan Nature:Lax Ability:Victory Star Move
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥
    earing Shot/Thunder/Focus Blast/Psychic Item:Expert Bell EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:232/158/181/198/147/196
    c)Celebi Lv 68 SPA Nature:Doclie Ability:Natural Cure Move:Dazzling Gleam/Calm Mind/Baton Bass/Recover Item
    ixie Plate EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:277/162/159/141/163/198
    d)Meloetta Lv73 USA Nature
    erious Ability Serena Grace Move: Relic Song/Close Comblat/Thunder/Psychic Item:Black Belt EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE::231/144/118/247/198/188
    e)Jirachi Lv70 Japan Nature:Jolly Ability Serena Grace Move:Doom Desire/Wish/Protect/Toxic Item:Iron Plate EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:285/166/166/154/205/182
    f)Manaphy Lv59 Korea Nature:Adamant Ability:Hydration Move:Rain Dance/Scald/Calm Mind/Rest Item:Damp Rock EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:235/140/158/117/127/137
    I would love your :
    Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution - ID: 07185
    Lv.50 - Calm - Magician
    Hyperspace Hole - Psychic - Astonish - Nasty Plot
    31/X/31/X/X/31

DiancieOCT2014 - ID: 10274
    Timid - Clear Body
    Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return
    31/X/31/X/X/31

Victini Movie 14 - Lv. 50
    Jolly - Victory Star
    V-Create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Shiny Jirachi Tanabata - ID: 08014
    Lv.10 - Relaxed - Serene Grace
    Wish - Swift - Healing Wish - Moonblast

Meloetta-Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo - Movie Giveaway - ID: 07142
    Lv. 15 - Naive- Serene Grace
    Round - Quick Attack - Confusion
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Keldeo-Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Pre-order - ID: 06232
    Lv. 15 - Timid - Justified
    Aqua Jet - Leer - Double Kick - Bubble Beam

It's no matter about time.
    I can wait.
    Hope you will help me.
    Thank you :V

Hello Minh. :)

May we know what their IVs, OT+ID and Ribbons are, please? :) You should be able to check IVs if you've completed the game.

Thanks !

Course~ My bad.
    Thanks!

Hello MoneyMam !

Just one little thing - you forgot to write Gardevoir's ability ! I'm sorry for bothering you with that, but it is important for us to hack check that one properly !

Your Mismagius has been accepted however !

Thanks in advance for your reply. :)

Years
    Ok, I haven't finished the game so i dont know anything about IVs. Really Sorry :'(
    About the OT and ID, Ribbons:
    1.Diancie: OT:a Japanese Name i can't type it sorry :V id:07194 Wishing Ribbon
    2.VictiNi : OT:a Japanese Name too ID:63866 Effort Ribbon Artist Ribbon Country Ribbon National Ribbon Earth Ribbon World Ribbon Contest Memory Ribbon National Champion Ribbon Regional Champion Ribbon Battle Champuon Ribbon
    3. Celebi OT:Ash ID:37478 CLassic Ribbon
    4.Meloetta OT: SPR2013 ID:03013 Wishing Ribbon
    5.Jirachi : OT:a Japanese Name ID:07013 Wishing Ribbon
    6.Manaphy : OT:a Korean Name ID:03298 Classic Ribbon

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Ok, I haven't finished the game so i dont know anything about IVs. Really Sorry :'(
    About the OT and ID, Ribbons:
    1.Diancie: OT:a Japanese Name i can't type it sorry :V id:07194 Wishing Ribbon
    2.VictiNi : OT:a Japanese Name too ID:63866 Effort Ribbon Artist Ribbon Country Ribbon National Ribbon Earth Ribbon World Ribbon Contest Memory Ribbon National Champion Ribbon Regional Champion Ribbon Battle Champuon Ribbon
    3. Celebi OT:Ash ID:37478 CLassic Ribbon
    4.Meloetta OT: SPR2013 ID:03013 Wishing Ribbon
    5.Jirachi : OT:a Japanese Name ID:07013 Wishing Ribbon
    6.Manaphy : OT:a Korean Name ID:03298 Classic Ribbon

Alright, thanks ! I'll take these: Diancie, Manaphy, Victini, Meloetta and Jirachi.

We'll let you know when your 'mon are ready. :)

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Hello Rragnar0k !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Have a nice day !

Hello LanceDevilDog !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Have a nice day !

Hello Minh. :)

May we know what their IVs, OT+ID and Ribbons are, please? :) You should be able to check IVs if you've completed the game.

Thanks !

Hello MoneyMam !

Just one little thing - you forgot to write Gardevoir's ability ! I'm sorry for bothering you with that, but it is important for us to hack check that one properly !

Your Mismagius has been accepted however !

Thanks in advance for your reply. :)

In can check for you as soon as I get home~ :)

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
    Hi I was wondering if you happen to have a
    Ditto
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    that you could possibly clone me?

I have:
    Male Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Extreme Speed
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Impish Iron Barbs Ferrothorn w/ Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Adamant Rattled and Male Jolly Rattled Magikarp
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Years
    I'm really interested in your
    Shiny Rayquaza Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Tie-in - ID: 03172
    Lv. 70 - Jolly - Air Lock
    Outrage - Dragon Pulse - Ancient Power - Dragon Dance
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    and
    Shiny Reshiram Lv. 100 - (FRE)
    Modest - Turbo Blaze
    EV Trained
    Dragon Puise - Hyper Voice - Extrasensory - Blue Flare
    31/31/31/X/X/31
    They're such beautiful PKM.
    Hope you can help me.
    I can trade all of these:
    1.Gastly OT Calem id No 56217 Timid Nature HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPEED 11/4/5/7/5/6 lv 1
    2.Super Pumpkaboo OT Calem ID 56217 Bold Nature 12/5/6/5/6/5
    3.Event Pinsir with Event Ribbon 08134 OTSUM2014
    It's no matter about time just hope you help me,please
    thank you :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I'm really interested in your
    Shiny Rayquaza Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Tie-in - ID: 03172
    Lv. 70 - Jolly - Air Lock
    Outrage - Dragon Pulse - Ancient Power - Dragon Dance
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    and
    Shiny Reshiram Lv. 100 - (FRE)
    Modest - Turbo Blaze
    EV Trained
    Dragon Puise - Hyper Voice - Extrasensory - Blue Flare
    31/31/31/X/X/31
    They're such beautiful PKM.
    Hope you can help me.
    I can trade all of these:
    1.Gastly OT Calem id No 56217 Timid Nature HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPEED 11/4/5/7/5/6 lv 1
    2.Super Pumpkaboo OT Calem ID 56217 Bold Nature 12/5/6/5/6/5
    3.Event Pinsir with Event Ribbon 08134 OTSUM2014
    It's no matter about time just hope you help me,please
    thank you :)

Are those shiny (besides the event)? If so I would like to know what Pokeball they're in as well as what their ability is please. :)

Hi I was wondering if you happen to have a
    Ditto
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    that you could possibly clone me?

I have:
    Male Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Extreme Speed
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Impish Iron Barbs Ferrothorn w/ Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Adamant Rattled and Male Jolly Rattled Magikarp
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Hello Ste182 !

Yeah we do, we'll take your Magikarp in exchange. :) Phanton will let you know when your 'mon is ready.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Greetings!

FC: 0748-4576-2699
    IGN: Rob
    Section : Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon : Torchic
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Night Slash, Low Kick
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Knock Off
    TMs/HMs: Stone Edge
    Pokeball : Any Pokeball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Speed Boost
    Nickname: Maven
    Item (Battle Maison only): Reaper Cloth
    Pokerus: N

FC: 0748-4576-2699
    IGN: Rob
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Pancham
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : N/A
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Superpower
    TMs/HMs: N/A
    Pokeball : Any pokeball is fine
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Scrappy if you have it, otherwise Iron Fist is fine
    Nickname: Jax
    Item (Battle Maison only): Dusk Stone
    Pokerus: N

Please let me know if my order is too difficult or if there are any errors above! Thanks!

Hello BlazikenRob ! Your Torchic and Pancham are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
    I'm sorry, but.. this is all free?? Like I can ask for multiple things... for free??? I read the rules and everything, I'm just a bit dumbfounded. Amazing. I'm interested in some of the things you have, but I just can't let you do it for free without feeling guilty @_@
    All I have are some extra legendaries and miscellaneous shinies.. I don't know whether any of them are competitive. Are those things you'd be interested in? I don't want to trade you junk and I don't want to trade something you won't find useful... :/

EDIT: I also have some HA Pokemon, if those would be of any help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back