• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hi Cakesu and Phanton, can I request the following please from the Giveaways section?

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Giveaways
    Pokemon: Togepi
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/X
    Egg Moves: Extrasensory - Psycho Shift - Nasty Plot - Mirror Move
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): No
    TMs/HMs: No
    Pokeball: Dream Ball
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Super Luck
    Nickname: None
    Item (Battle Maison only): Assault Vest
    Pokerus: No

Pokemon: Swablu
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: None
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Moon Ball
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey I've been looking at your Shiny JPN HA Perfect Ditto. I have a shiny Lucario, Driftblim, Wingull, Hawlucha, Gigalith, Donphan and Alomomola that I have extras of that I can trade for it. :D

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
    Hi, I am interested in your shiny flygon, shiny eevee, and shiny larvesta.
    I am offering in return a shiny mamoswine lvl 63, a shiny whiscash lvl 99, and a shiny sprirtomb (nicknamed patrick) lvl 51

My FC: 3926-4515-8642
    My IGN: Jack

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I am offering in return a shiny mamoswine lvl 63, a shiny whiscash lvl 99, and a shiny sprirtomb (nicknamed patrick) lvl 51

Hello Monkeyhippy !

May I have more details on the 'mon you're offering? Such as IVs, OT/ID, Pkmn region, ability etc...? Thanks. :)

Hey I've been looking at your Shiny JPN HA Perfect Ditto. I have a shiny Lucario, Driftblim, Wingull, Hawlucha, Gigalith, Donphan and Alomomola that I have extras of that I can trade for it. :D

Hello Caite-chan !

Are you asking for that Jap Ditto for you to breed with or to add to your shop?

Hi Cakesu and Phanton, can I request the following please from the Giveaways section?

Pokemon: Togepi
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/X
    Egg Moves: Extrasensory - Psycho Shift - Nasty Plot - Mirror Move
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): No
    TMs/HMs: No
    Pokeball: Dream Ball
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Super Luck
    Item (Battle Maison only): Assault Vest

Pokemon: Swablu
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: None
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Moon Ball
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule

Hello Jack5326 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

PS: You must fill the form for requests only, not for Giveaways/Shop 'mon. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I feel like it would have been worse if I said yes...lol. I mean I don't necessarily expect it for free I do have the extra shinies. I hate to give a junk Pokemon in trade for something good like that if there's something you guys may need. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hi, could i get the ferroseed thats on the giveaways, and the requested pokemon that follows:

FC: 1349-7815-1193
    IGN: carlos
    Section : -
    Pokemon : scizor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :super power, bug bite
    Pokeball : net ball
    Nature : adamant
    Ability : technician

Hello carlos14322 ! Your Scyther is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
    Lol, I meant a shiny starmie named Patrick, which has the ability illuminate, from hoenn, ot from trade, has the ability of sassy, and has 3 IVs. The mamoswine (that is French) has the ability oblivious, from unova, ot from trade, has the nature of naughty, and has 2 IVs. The whiscash has the ability anticipation, from sinnoh, ot from trade, has the nature of rash, and has 2 IVs.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Lol, I meant a shiny starmie named Patrick, which has the ability illuminate, from hoenn, ot from trade, has the ability of sassy, and has 3 IVs. The mamoswine (that is French) has the ability oblivious, from unova, ot from trade, has the nature of naughty, and has 2 IVs. The whiscash has the ability anticipation, from sinnoh, ot from trade, has the nature of rash, and has 2 IVs.

I'll take your Whiscash and Mamo. The third shiny you want will be given to you as a bonus. Phanton will let you know when they're ready.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I feel like it would have been worse if I said yes...lol. I mean I don't necessarily expect it for free I do have the extra shinies. I hate to give a junk Pokemon in trade for something good like that if there's something you guys may need. :D

I just give the same treatlent to everyone else, so don't worry about giving us good stuff in return really.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello Caite-chan ! Your shiny Ditto is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello Monkeyhippy ! Your shiny Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

P.S.: I tried to add you, but it said that FC is incorrect, please double check and give me your FC again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello! :D I'm looking for a female, bold nature, HA runaway venonat. I'm also interested in the shiny Excadrill, shiny dragonite, and shiny porygon-z.
    Unfortunately I have no access to cloning, so you'd have to clone the following pokemon yourself. I have to offer:
    shiny, 6 iv, ev trained, serious nature elektross
    ev trained timid mewtwo
    ev trianed careful zygarde
    ev trained modest yvetal
    event shiny jolly rayquaza
    October event naive diancie
    Summer 2013 event shiny impish Giratina
    6iv, ev trained, hasty protean Greninja

Time zone: GMT - 4

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Could I req 3 mystery eggs? Thx in advance

Hello 010910ng !

You may have those. Just VM me your timezone and availibilty please. :)

Hello! :D I'm looking for a female, bold nature, HA runaway venonat. I'm also interested in the shiny Excadrill, shiny dragonite, and shiny porygon-z.
    Unfortunately I have no access to cloning, so you'd have to clone the following pokemon yourself. I have to offer:
    shiny, 6 iv, ev trained, serious nature elektross
    ev trained timid mewtwo
    ev trianed careful zygarde
    ev trained modest yvetal
    event shiny jolly rayquaza
    October event naive diancie
    Summer 2013 event shiny impish Giratina
    6iv, ev trained, hasty protean Greninja

Time zone: GMT - 4

Hello Tavros !

We are not taking breeding requests at the moment but you can always ask for a female Venomoth (since that's the one I have in my Safari) though.

As for the 'mon you're offering, may I have full details on your Elektross before making my mind up, please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Sure, I could probably find something with a bold nature to pass on to the venomoth.
    Male, no nickname
    4 hp, 252 atk, 252 sp.atk
    Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dragontail, U-Turn
    Serious nature (no boosts or decreases)
    It's kalos born, but other than that I don't know much about it because I got it in a trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back