• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Hello Tizlin ! Your Vivillon is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Great! my time zone is GMT+8 (china), I already added you, sorry don't know what vm means, I shoud be around for a long time.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Great! my time zone is GMT+8 (china), I already added you, sorry don't know what vm means, I shoud be around for a long time.

Thanks

VM means Visitor Message, when you go to my profile you can leave a VM there :)
    but if you are available now I am getting online in pokemon now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    IGN: Sapphire
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Swinub
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Icicle Crash - Freeze-Dry - Icicle Spear
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : stealth rock
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : Timerball if possible
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : thick fat
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: yes

hi Phanton, it's been a week, I can make a new request, right? :)

Hello Mosbyyy ! Your Swinub is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Hello Mosbyyy ! Your Swinub is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

thanks so much for the Swinub, mate :) next time I'll offer some 5-6IVs mons with good HPower, I think you may like it

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hiii. It's me. I liiive. (I realize that sounds weird coming from someone named 'Death' -- don't judge, Cake).

FC: 1607-3857-3319
    IGN: Archimedes

Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Bagon
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Rock Head
    Pokerus: N

-

Also, I wanted to trade for your Hoopa. I can offer a flawless Latias I caught in ORAS some time ago. Otherwise, you can check here for Pokemon you may want (most recent addition is a shiny HP Ice Electrike in the 4IV tab).

Latias details, forgot to add:
    Latias - Timid @ Ultraball
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Lv. 30, untrained

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hiii. It's me. I liiive. (I realize that sounds weird coming from someone named 'Death' -- don't judge, Cake).

FC: 1607-3857-3319
    IGN: Archimedes

Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Bagon
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Rock Head
    Pokerus: N

-

Also, I wanted to trade for your Hoopa. I can offer a flawless Latias I caught in ORAS some time ago. Otherwise, you can check here for Pokemon you may want (most recent addition is a shiny HP Ice Electrike in the 4IV tab).

Latias details, forgot to add:
    Latias - Timid @ Ultraball
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Lv. 30, untrained

Welcome back from the dead, Death ! xD

---

Welcome back Death !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

----

I accept the Latias, but wow, is it really possible to catch a perfect Pokemon in the wild without RNG-abuse? o-o'

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Welcome back from the dead, Death ! xD
    I accept the Latias, but wow, is it really possible to catch a perfect Pokemon in the wild without RNG-abuse? o-o'

It's good to be back. haha

Yes, it's very possible. It just takes a long time. Legendary Pokemon already have three guaranteed perfect IVs, so the only real problem is the last three IVs (or last two, if you only want 5 perfect IVs). I also use this method to check the Pokemon's stats before attempting to catch it to save time.

I still have to clone Latias, but I should have it ready when you have the bagon.

Thanks.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    hi guys, may I ask one question. Is your shiny Feebas nicknamed? (yep,the ITA shiny Feebas I'm talking about)

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Hello!
    It isn't nicknamed :)

well, I have a shiny Mawile 4IVs dreamball (miss Speed IVs)
    Brave - Intimate - lvl50 - a little bit EV trained (100HP and 70Atk EVs, I can reset the EV with reset bag if you want)
    and.. I really like your feebas
    but if you feel this is not a fair trade, just tell me :) then I will find another shiny that better

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Hi there!
    I have a 4 IV shiny Cryogonal, and would be willing to trade for a shiny, 6 IV Riolu or a shiny 5 IV Ponyta.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    Hey I would like to make some offers on some shop pokemon,
    Togekiss
    (M) - Lv. 70
    Bold - Serene Grace
    Nicknamed Vought
    EV Trained
    Heal Bell - Nasty Plot - Roost - Air Slash
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Smeargle
    (F) - Lv. 61
    Jolly - Own Tempo
    EV Trained
    Toxic Spikes - Sticky Web - Dark Void - Stealth Rock
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    I am offering a event Zygarde and a Jolly 3IV Terrakion

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    Hey I would like to make some offers on some shop pokemon,
    Togekiss
    (M) - Lv. 70
    Bold - Serene Grace
    Nicknamed Vought
    EV Trained
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Smeargle
    (F) - Lv. 61
    Jolly - Own Tempo
    EV Trained
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey I would like to make some offers on some shop pokemon,
    Togekiss
    (M) - Lv. 70
    Bold - Serene Grace
    Nicknamed Vought
    EV Trained
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Smeargle
    (F) - Lv. 61
    Jolly - Own Tempo
    EV Trained
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hello merqchaos !

May we have full details on the 'mon you're offering? Such as OT/ID, Pokeball, IVs (for your Zygarde) Ability and Pokemon Region? Thanks :)

I need genesect or a pokemon event

Hello zavala123 !

Please read our rules, thanks !

Hi there!
    I have a 4 IV shiny Cryogonal, and would be willing to trade for a shiny, 6 IV Riolu or a shiny 5 IV Ponyta.

Hello Theofilakt !

We need more info on your Cryogonal, more precisely its Pokeball, Ability , OT/ID and Region. c: Thanks !

well, I have a shiny Mawile 4IVs dreamball (miss Speed IVs)
    Brave - Intimate - lvl50 - a little bit EV trained (100HP and 70Atk EVs, I can reset the EV with reset bag if you want)
    and.. I really like your feebas
    but if you feel this is not a fair trade, just tell me
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥
    then I will find another shiny that better

Hello Mosbyyy !

We already own a Mawile, do you have anything else that we do not own yet perhaps? :)

It's good to be back. haha

Yes, it's very possible. It just takes a long time. Legendary Pokemon already have three guaranteed perfect IVs, so the only real problem is the last three IVs (or last two, if you only want 5 perfect IVs). I also use this method to check the Pokemon's stats before attempting to catch it to save time.

I still have to clone Latias, but I should have it ready when you have the bagon.

Thanks.

I bet it is :p I'm glad you're back as well !

Ah... I see xD sounds real complicated at first though o: but thank you for sharing your knowledge !

No problem, I haven't started yet because I wasn't feeling good, I'll do so whenever I'm ready to breed, I'll try not to take too long to breed it though, well... hopefully I won't. x3 Thanks for dropping by, as uusal. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    My Zygarde is Japanese,
    OT: XY&Z
    ID: 11125
    Nature: Careful
    Items: Leftovers
    Pokeball: Cherish Ball
    6 perfect IVs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back