• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Can I have a rough skin gible?
    Modest Nature with Special Attack IV

Hello Cheaseberger ! Your Gible is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Hello Cheaseberger ! Your Gible is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !
    I can receive the gible right now, thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, I am really interested in your tyrantrum, but sadly, the most pokemon I can offer you are owned by you already. So do you have any needs or something, or any idea how we can make a nice deal? (I do have a wonder trade shiny shaymin but I think it's hacked)

Hello there, do you mean that shiny Tyrunt from our Shop section? And we accept breedables with EMs

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
    Years
  • Hmm tell me something you don't have, I got all the stuff for breeding so basicly I can give you everything ( I do have a shiny absol with it's HA ready for trade now, dont know if you have that one yet. (it is nicknameable)

Years
  • Hey I have a question. Could you possibly trade me a shiny Frokie? I don't care too much about IVS or even if it has Protein. I just really want that shiny.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Just a quick question. What happens if a pokemon that was requested was bred shiny and it fit the needs of the request?

Btw, I'm interested in an Adaptability Acid Armor Play Rough Skrelp. Adamant with atleast 1IV

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Just a quick question. What happens if a pokemon that was requested was bred shiny and it fit the needs of the request?

Btw, I'm interested in an Adaptability Acid Armor Play Rough Skrelp. Adamant with atleast 1IV

if it fits the request we give the shiny to the person that requested it, we may get a clone of it for ourselves but the original goes to who requested it.

And you want us to breed that Skrelp or you asking for a shiny one from our shop? If it's to breed you have to wait 1 week as you requested a gible not too long ago (usually you can request 2, but because Cakesu can't help for now we only taking 1) .

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    hello
    could i have that electabuzz plz any iv will do and can it be at lvl 90 or higher
    3ds fc:5172-4673-5862

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hello
    could i have that electabuzz plz any iv will do and can it be at lvl 90 or higher
    3ds fc:5172-4673-5862

if you asking for a non-shiny non-event electabuzz, we only do breeding, no leveling up, and it would be an elekid. I suggest you try the quick trade section to get a lv 90 or higher electabuzz.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    if it fits the request we give the shiny to the person that requested it, we may get a clone of it for ourselves but the original goes to who requested it.

And you want us to breed that Skrelp or you asking for a shiny one from our shop? If it's to breed you have to wait 1 week as you requested a gible not too long ago (usually you can request 2, but because Cakesu can't help for now we only taking 1) .

Ok, I really didnt want the Skrelp anyways, I just wanted to know what would happen if the shiny hatch fits the request.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hiya, just wondering what do I offer for the mystery egg lottery and could I participate in it? :)

Hello!
    Cakesu is the one that take cares of that but she is busy irl so she might take a while to reply. But you don't need to offer anything. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    can i hold the shiny flygon for saturday?
    I have a 3IV lvl 100 timid slight EV trained shiny yanmega?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back