• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey any chance i can get this please?
    FC:2294 - 7105 - 5213
    IGN: Sealy
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs : I don't know what this is so i'll trust you to do whatever.
    Egg Moves : Any
    Pokeball: Ultra
    Nature : Adamant)
    Ability : sturdy
    Nickname : Ragnar

Welcome sealy !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: We don't have it in an ultra ball, hope that's okay with you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey any chance i can get this please?
    FC:2294 - 7105 - 5213
    IGN: Sealy
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs : I don't know what this is so i'll trust you to do whatever.
    Egg Moves : Any
    Pokeball: Ultra
    Nature : Adamant)
    Ability : sturdy
    Nickname : Ragnar

Hello sealy ! Your Tyrunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hello there! I've been meaning to come and check your lists for ages but have finally made it over!

I am very interested in the following Shinies from your Shiny list!

Hippopotas (M, Impish, Sand Stream, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Emboar (F, Lv. 100, Adamant, Reckless, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Flabebe (F, Bold,m Symbiosis, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Frilish (M, ITA, Calm, Cursed Body, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Blissey (F, SPA, Lv. 100, Bold, Natural Cure, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Vivillon (F, Timid, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Vivillon (M, Lv. 17, Modest, Compound Eyes, x/31/31/31/31/31)
    Amaura (M, Modest, Refrigirate, x/31/31/31/31/31)
    Venipede (M, Jolly, Speed Boost, 31/31/x/31/31/31)

As these are all competitive I'm happy to offer any of the competitive Shinies I have in my Offering post of my trade thread! I've got non-competitive Shinies and events there as well, and I don't mind trading those at 2-3 for one of the Pokemon I'd like!
    Also, I've been looking for a NNable Venipede for ages, so if it's alright I'd like to offer twice as much for it (so two competitives or equivalent) as long as I can get it nicknamed! c:

Let me know if anything interests you! Thank ye much! c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello there! I've been meaning to come and check your lists for ages but have finally made it over!

I am very interested in the following Shinies from your Shiny list!

Hippopotas (M, Impish, Sand Stream, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Emboar (F, Lv. 100, Adamant, Reckless, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Flabebe (F, Bold,m Symbiosis, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Frilish (M, ITA, Calm, Cursed Body, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Blissey (F, SPA, Lv. 100, Bold, Natural Cure, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Vivillon (F, Timid, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Vivillon (M, Lv. 17, Modest, Compound Eyes, x/31/31/31/31/31)
    Amaura (M, Modest, Refrigirate, x/31/31/31/31/31)
    Venipede (M, Jolly, Speed Boost, 31/31/x/31/31/31)

As these are all competitive I'm happy to offer any of the competitive Shinies I have in my Offering post of my trade thread! I've got non-competitive Shinies and events there as well, and I don't mind trading those at 2-3 for one of the Pokemon I'd like!
    Also, I've been looking for a NNable Venipede for ages, so if it's alright I'd like to offer twice as much for it (so two competitives or equivalent) as long as I can get it nicknamed! c:

Let me know if anything interests you! Thank ye much! c:

Hello RoadMart !

Nice to see you around again :) as for the 'mon you wish to get from us, only Amaura isn't available, I do have its evolution, however, if you really do want to get it, otherwise, you may choose something else if you wish to.
    Before I start picking 'mon from your end, I will be waiting for your reply regarding Amaura.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Greetings, would be interested in following Shinys:
    Adamant Braviary, 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Timid Treeko, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Jolly Breloom , 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Modest Skrelp, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Would offer in return stuff from my spreadsheet ^^
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L08jff8Rj-Rtx1FQKONind86c4L7tDZ5IGJ9EfF25Y0/edit?usp=sharing

Would you be interested ?

Hello Dusbusk !

We would be interested in the following Pokemon from your Spreadsheet:

Chandelure
    Manectric
    Leafeon
    Kangaskhan

Let us know what you think. :)

Have a nice day !

Last edited:

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Oy... it's been a long time since the last time I was here making requests

I've just come back for awhile and really desperate cuz i can't breed anything in the new game (S&M) (all my children are in pokebank and, you know...)

Erm... this might sound like a spamming cmt but do you mind if I ask this. Will you accept breeding/trading request in Gen VII in the future?

(sorry for my bad English)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello dawdawi1 !

I'm not sure if Phanton replied to you but I'll do it anyway:

First I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I would like lately, for various reasons. Regarding Pokémon Sun and Moon, I'll probably be getting it for Christmas which is almost 'round the corner. However, if I were to be unable to get my hands on a copy for whatever reason, I'll think about it.

But for now, everything's fine, so don't worry ! Thanks for offering your help though. :)

Have a nice day !
    I know but I thought a head start would be nice I got pkrus and ha vulpix along with tons of others in case you wanted to start shop with A bang

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Oy... it's been a long time since the last time I was here making requests

I've just come back for awhile and really desperate cuz i can't breed anything in the new game (S&M) (all my children are in pokebank and, you know...)

Erm... this might sound like a spamming cmt but do you mind if I ask this. Will you accept breeding/trading request in Gen VII in the future?

(sorry for my bad English)

Maybe after X-mas or early next year, but no promises.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I know but I thought a head start would be nice I got pkrus and ha vulpix along with tons of others in case you wanted to start shop with A bang

Don't worry ! I think we'll be fine, but thank you a lot for offering your help though ! I do hope you enjoy S/M too ! :)

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Don't worry ! I think we'll be fine, but thank you a lot for offering your help though ! I do hope you enjoy S/M too ! :)

Have a nice day !

It's no trouble for I want to help if I can. I beat it. Thank you hope your enjoying it as well

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hello RoadMart !

Nice to see you around again :) as for the 'mon you wish to get from us, only Amaura isn't available, I do have its evolution, however, if you really do want to get it, otherwise, you may choose something else if you wish to.
    Before I start picking 'mon from your end, I will be waiting for your reply regarding Amaura.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day !
    Hi Cakesu!! It's good to see you too! c:

Ahh, unfortunately I already have an Aurorus so we can leave that one out. Thanks for letting me know! Again, feel free to choose anything that interest you (I have equivalencies in my first post if it helps), and twice as much for Venipede if you'd like! Thank ye! c:

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu!! It's good to see you too! c:

Ahh, unfortunately I already have an Aurorus so we can leave that one out. Thanks for letting me know! Again, feel free to choose anything that interest you (I have equivalencies in my first post if it helps), and twice as much for Venipede if you'd like! Thank ye! c:

Ah alright, no problem. I forgot to let you know Venipede is o longer Nicknameable since my Y file got corrupted, thought I had corrected that, sorry ! :/

As for the Pokemon we would like in exchange, we're interested in the following:

Serperior (HP Fire)
    Staryu
    Caterpie
    Cleffa
    Smoochum
    Chespin
    Beedrill
    Magnezone

Let us know if this is all okay with you. :)

Have a nice day !

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Ah alright, no problem. I forgot to let you know Venipede is o longer Nicknameable since my Y file got corrupted, thought I had corrected that, sorry ! :/

As for the Pokemon we would like in exchange, we're interested in the following:

Serperior (HP Fire)
    Staryu
    Caterpie
    Cleffa
    Smoochum
    Chespin
    Beedrill
    Magnezone

Let us know if this is all okay with you. :)

Have a nice day !
    Oh no! I'm sorry about that. @@ I'll pass on him then. (I have another person trying to MM one for me, but if it doesn't work out I may come back for this one anyway.) Those sound good to me! I have two Staryu though (flawless Timid and near-flawless Modest), which would you prefer? I will have them cloned and ready for you soon! c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh no! I'm sorry about that. @@ I'll pass on him then. (I have another person trying to MM one for me, but if it doesn't work out I may come back for this one anyway.) Those sound good to me! I have two Staryu though (flawless Timid and near-flawless Modest), which would you prefer? I will have them cloned and ready for you soon! c:

Nah, I'm the one to be sorry here. xD No problem ! Hope it all works out for you though. :)

And I wanted the Timid one but now that Venipede is out of question, you may not clone Caterpie then. :) We'll clone ours as well and let you know when they're ready.

Have a nice day !

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Nah, I'm the one to be sorry here. xD No problem ! Hope it all works out for you though. :)

And I wanted the Timid one but now that Venipede is out of question, you may not clone Caterpie then. :) We'll clone ours as well and let you know when they're ready.

Have a nice day !
    Not at all! I do still need the rest of the line so I may end up coming back anyway haha.

OH gotcha, I was looking at my original list and forgot we said Amaura wasn't a thing anymore. Alrighty, Timid Staryu it is! I'll actually clone them now. xD I'm not sure you'd have time tonight (or my tonight at least) to trade but there's no rush! Tomorrow my week starts so I'll be around 6-10 PM my time. c:

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Greetings, would be interested in following Shinys:
    Adamant Braviary, 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Timid Treeko, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Jolly Breloom , 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Modest Skrelp, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Would offer in return stuff from my spreadsheet ^^
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L08jff8Rj-Rtx1FQKONind86c4L7tDZ5IGJ9EfF25Y0/edit?usp=sharing

Would you be interested ?

Hello Dusbusk ! Your Shiny Pokémons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémons !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Not at all! I do still need the rest of the line so I may end up coming back anyway haha.

OH gotcha, I was looking at my original list and forgot we said Amaura wasn't a thing anymore. Alrighty, Timid Staryu it is! I'll actually clone them now. xD I'm not sure you'd have time tonight (or my tonight at least) to trade but there's no rush! Tomorrow my week starts so I'll be around 6-10 PM my time. c:

Hello RoadMart ! Your Shiny Pokémons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back