• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Ah sorry, forgot to let you know that you don't have to offer anything specific to us, the breeding service is free of charge when it's just two Pokemon/week. :) We'll accept anything you give us.
    Are you sure you don't want to give it a gander
    I have a decent collection of them there might be something that catches your interest I also feel better about the trade if I can offer you something.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Are you sure you don't want to give it a gander
    I have a decent collection of them there might be something that catches your interest I also feel better about the trade if I can offer you something.

Well, if it would make you feel better about the trade, I don't mind doing so. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Alright thanks.

Hello Poke Slacker ! Your Pokémon are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: Sorry it took so long, there was an issue with Cakesu's 3DS so I had to breed them and then find someone to help me transfer them to the new games.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    Do you have these pokemon you could give me. Please
    Your FC: otha
    Your IGN: 3025 0370 4595
    Pokemon: Larvesta
    Nature: timid

Pokemon: ralts
    Nature: jolly

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Do you have these pokemon you could give me. Please
    Pokemon: Larvesta
    Nature: timid

Pokemon: ralts
    Nature: jolly

Sure, do you want them in X/Y/ORAS or in Sun/Moon ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Do you have any shiny eevees avalaible? (I'm on Oras)

Hello!
    Unfortunately we are unable to provide the full services of the shop because Cakesu's 3DS battery died, and she holds all our shinies/events, only breeding with some limitations is avaiable untill she can get a new battery for her 3DS. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hi!

Is it possible to request for this Pokemon?

FC: 1607-3857-3319
    IGN: Merlin
    Game: Sun
    Section : Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon : Cottonee
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Fake Tears - Switcheroo - Memento - Encore
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : -
    TMs/HMs : -
    Pokeball : Dream ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname : -
    Pokerus: N

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi!

Is it possible to request for this Pokemon?

FC: 1607-3857-3319
    IGN: Merlin
    Game: Sun
    Section : Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon : Cottonee
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Fake Tears - Switcheroo - Memento - Encore
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : -
    TMs/HMs : -
    Pokeball : Dream ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname : -
    Pokerus: N

Welcome Death !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
  • Hey, I know this isn't in the proper form but I'm not looking for anything in particular, just some HA pokemon with random IVs :') I'm especially looking for totodile but I'll take any trash you have :) check my shop for anything your interested in :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    0k scratch ralts and larvesta
    i want this poke instead
    croagunk
    –SPA + Speed
    his strongest fighting egg move
    for sun and moon

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Welcome Death !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Thank you!

Hello Death ! Your Cottonee is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Hello!
    Unfortunately we are unable to provide the full services of the shop because Cakesu's 3DS battery died, and she holds all our shinies/events, only breeding with some limitations is avaiable untill she can get a new battery for her 3DS. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

Do you have any shiny eeveelutions?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Do you have any shiny eeveelutions?

I believe we have Jolteon, Leafeon and Umbreon, gotta confirm with Cakesu, she is getting new battery soon so I might be able to confirm by tomorrow

Edit : I confirmed with Cakesu we have those 3 plus shiny glaceon and sylveon

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey, I know this isn't in the proper form but I'm not looking for anything in particular, just some HA pokemon with random IVs :') I'm especially looking for totodile but I'll take any trash you have :) check my shop for anything your interested in :)

Hello there,

Sorry Phanton didn't mean to ignore you and I wasn't here then, are you still interested in picking up HA 'mon leftovers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back