• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As soon as she fainted, I was at her side, checking her pulse and breathing. "She's all right." I muttered to myself, not thinking about the snake hearing me. "But when she wakes up, I'll give her a caffene overdose if that's what it takes to keep her awake." Though, I admitted to myself that it wasn't really bad, as I stroked her hair gently.

Years
    A diffrent time, a diffrent place.. but where?

I looked up, and stepped back as I saw a massive sphere of magical energy. Around it were what looked like two circular containers, with only the edge there, constantly rotating around the energy. I couldn't feel anything from it, and i knew that the containers were keeping the energy from escaping. Suddenly, I looked up, as I saw a man there, on a ledge above the energy. "You're the only thing I can count on to save her." I heard him say, as the sphere glowed yellow in responce. Without thinking, I had stepped forward, telling him not to do it.

He couldn't command the energy now, I was in the way, he could see that I was refusing to move. he jumped down, and took me into his arms, and was about to tell me I was being foolish, when suddenly, I heard a voice, several of them, and I looked away from the energy to see several guards, guns at the ready..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I noticed that the girl's sleep became unrestful, and I gently nudged her, trying to shake her out of her fitful sleep. It had always bothered me to see others like this, and I had never really understood just why it was, but it just did...

Years
    I looked at the man standing next to me, and my eyes said it all. Suddenly, several gunshots were heard, and i hit the ground about a foot away from the man. I remembered looking into his eyes, a tear falling from mind, and finally, I went limp.

I woke up with a start, my brain demanding what the heck had just happened. I had no answer to that, as my logic was out the window..

Years
    "no, not really." I said, shivering from fear. But if I had died then, why was I alive now? and who was that guy? So many questions, but no answers. Until next time I fainted, of course...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well, is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" I asked, concerned. I knew it wasn't natural for people to faint like that, even trauma victims rarely did, but I knew that the brain could do much more subconsciously than people gave it credit for in certain situations...

Years
    "not really. I saw what happened last time you tried to mess with my mind" I said, managing to sit up, dispelling the questions from my mind. I was still a bit dazed, but overall i was fine.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "True." I said, relaxing. She did seem all right now that she was awake and sitting up, but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that she hadn't told me something... Still, it was not my place to try to steal information form her. If I needed the information, the powers that be would give me a way to it.

Years
    My ice serpent came over to me, and i realised that in the vision, i had not seen Nicole's creature. I stroked my serpent for a moment, before suddenly, an image appeared in my mind, though I did not go unconcous. It looked like a small dragon, though covered in vines, most green, though some were purple and highly toxic. as soon as the image had appeared, it was gone..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked over, and noticed that her mind seemed to be elsewhere, and asked "Are you sure you're all right?" Truthfully, I was very worried about her, I could sense something was different with my mage sight, just beyond my perception, but close enough to tell it was there.... Very infuriating.

Years
    "I'm fine, really." So now, I was aware of all the mage's elementals, short of Light. But even then, it was possible that the mage we had been searching for was the same mage that was sitting next to me right now. It was a low chance, but a possibility nonetheless.Though as of currently, there was nothing to prove or disprove that notion..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I woke up slowly, my joins numb and sore from sleeping on the cold rock overnight. "Shoot, man, I'm such an idiot." I mumbled, standing up shivering. "You run away form home to get everyone killed and freezing in the woods.REal smart." I said sarcastically to myself, rubbing my arms to return feeling to them. I felt fortunate I wasn't eaten in my sleep.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Then why are you under so much stress?" I asked innocently. I wasn't prying into her mind, but I could literally see the stress emenating from her with mage-sight. I honestly wanted to help her, though I wasn't sure what I could do...

Years
    I paused for a moment, and decided that I might as well try. As was mentioned in those letters, not knowing was worse then rejection, even though this had nothing to do with realtionships. "do you have any memories of working with 5 other mages, each one belonging to a diffrent element?" I asked, tyring to make it seem like a random question.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I stared at the wall, thoughtfully for a moment, before saying "It does seem to be familiar, I can't be certain though. If it did happen, it was either a VERY long time ago, or I took some measures to make myself forget it." I said. Usually this sort of thing was a sign of a mind-magic spell designed to keep harmful memories from accidentally surfacing...

Years
    "it's why I've been repetivly fainting recently. seems that the longer I'm around you, the more memories break through to me. I don't know why, but from what I gathered you suddenly dissapeared from the group and was needed for something. you had us all desperatlly searching for " I said thoughtfully. It would make sence that he'd try and block the memories.. especially if some memories of mine that hadn't been explained in detail were true..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I see. Well, I've porobably blocked the memories, or had a mind-mage block them. Maybe I'll be able to remember them with time, but I doubt it." I said thoughtfully. If this was the reason I could not remember my past, it would explain a lot. Powerful light mages didn't just come from nowhere...

Years
    "I am willing to bet a lot that you're the mage that we've been looking for." I said, relaxing slightly. So, this was the light mage. Problem was, if he left, he had left for a reason, and i couldn't figure out what. But I could faintly recall Sally's voice, saying "we NEED him. If something happens to break up our friendship, he's our only hope of stopping you from killing the rest of us.."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Five elemental mages were looking for me? I'm not suprised I hid and blocked my memories then." I said, suprised. I was just your average light mage. Granted, I did have a lot of power for my age, but still, average suited most of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back