• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "We arn't just elemental mages. Not when we're together. I remember our fire mage saying you were needed, if only to keep a balence between Ice, Lightning, and Fire. Then our Dark Mage said something about you being the final key. My memory past that is dim." I said, trying to keep calm. There were two main options. I knew a way to attract the other mages, but first I had to think of a way to keep this guy from taking off..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "final key to what?" I asked, still calm. "If I left, and blocked my own memories, I probably had a reason. I know you have some memory trouble too, but I'd apreciate anything you could tell me." I added, hoping I wasn't getting myself into something I'd regret later...

Years
    OOC: four tries trying to post the exact same thing..

IC: ?I?m?.. not sure.? I lied, looking away. My details weren?t conclusive, therefore- Suddenly, another memory rushed in, though I didn?t faint.

?get out of my way!? he yelled. He was the only one not dressed in a robe matching his elemental color, and he was aiming to leave. I was in his way though, and I wasn?t about to move.

?no way! Rauru, if you?re just going to be a brat about all this..? I responded, my voice harsh. If this guy thought he could just order me around, he was crazy?

Suddenly, I felt a harsh blow to my jaw, even though it didn?t really faze me, but it hurt like hell. I brought my hand to the injured location and realized with a shock that he had hit me. He looked at his hand, then at me, and even though it was blurred to me, he was saying ?Aushi? I?m sorry? But by then I wasn?t listening to anyone. I had bolted into the forest, tears falling from my eyes, but I could still hear him calling after me?.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "If you're sure..." I said, still looking at her. She was probably lying. Either that, or something was making her feel guilty. You didn't need to be a mage to see that. Still, I didn't want to force information out of her, so I decided not to press the issue. At least, not at this time.

Years
    I sighed and said "apparently, we had a very strong relationship when something, I'm not sure what, caused you to leave the team. Problem was, we had a nasty fight right before you left, or you probably would have tried to take me with you. you probably blocked your memories to forget that you hurt me"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well, that would certainly make sense." I said, deep in thought. "But were your memories blocked, or was there just an experience that traumatized your mind into blocking them?" I asked. I honestly hoped it would be the former, I didn't like the idea of any harm coming to her, and now I knew why. If there had been a relationship between us before, it would explain my feelings for her.

Years
    "I don't know. I don't think I would be the type to block my memories, but since i am an ice mage, and ice does not exist all the time, it could be the same for my memories. The only thing i really knew before i met up with you was waking up inside a glaciar, but even that had been hazy for me" i said thoughtfully. Everything was becoming clearer now, but I didn't know why...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Maybe it was trauma then, much as I don't like the thought." I said thoughtfully, a tone of regret in my voice. "If that's the case, then being around me just might have helped you come this far in regaining them." I said. It would be an interesting subject to research if I had been a mind mage. Perhaps I might branch out into some mind magic one of these days. But now, there were more important things to deal with.

Years
    "I forget things all the time. I'd be lucky if i could remember what I did a week ago. I'm just forgetful, there's nothing to worry about." I said, as the ice snake reared up, and from it's serpentine mouth same a sound tht couldn't be heard by us, but it could by heard by the 4 elementals it was trying to call, if they were withen range...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "If you say so." I said, though i still couldn't keep the doubt out of my mind. I noticed that Kebeker, the elemental I kept around me at all times, but in the infared spectrum seemed to be listening to something, a frequency that must have been beyond my own hearing. i looked at the snake, and realized that she must be calling for help...

Years
    Suddenly, without warning, a large, black wolf with glowing red eyes lept in with a howl, and I knew it could see Rauru's elemental, and even though it was not happy at all about its presence, it ignored it to look at the snake and make a growl, demanding why it had been called. She explained the situation to the wolf in a series of chirbs and long gliding sounds, and then requested that he find the other mages and bring them here.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "So, would you mind explaining the situation to me?" I asked, at least trying to maintain the outward appearance of calm. Truth was though, I had almost gotten a heart attack when the wolf had entered. I could sense the magical energy flowing through it when I shifted to mage-sight. though whether it was an elemental, or a unique magical creature, I couldn't tell.

Years
    "That's Barali's elemental. Barali is our dark mage, he didn't like you much, though I'm not sure if it's because of opposite elements or becasue he liked me as well. Anyway, she wants him to get the rest of the mages and bring them over if he can" I responded, soothed quite a bit. just being able to see one of the elementals calmed me down, though I doubted it would be so for rauru...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Just a lot of discussion, and character development Rauru was a group of five elemental mages, but left the group and blocked his memories.

IC: My hand tightened on my staff. I didn't like the idea of a dark mage, especially one that had feelings for Aushi, but it wasn't as if I had much choice. I'd go along with this, if only for answers. If all else failed, I ran once, I could do it again...

Years
    The black wolf took off without a sound, and I said "it will take a while. wherever the wolf came from, it will be a while until he gets the notice out to everyone else.."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: Could you guys do me a favor? Could you two tie yourselves in with the rest of the group somewhere instead of being off on your own thing? Because this RP is now way off track, and I think we've totally lost the premise behind this. It's basically become a WWC with a lot more magic involved. :\

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    OCC~Ya, you guys have been going WAY too fast. ^^; The main reason why I havent posted here is because I didnt want to have to read through all the pages just you two added to the RP. ^^;;; Could you please slow down and let others catch up to the events that ou two have done?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: That wasn't exactly what I meant. ^^; I mean that does happen often, but most of what they say is just talk between characters.

The major problem is that since their characters are off on their own thing, they are kind of pulling the RP off base, plus they make posts that are kinda hard to reply to, since they aren't with any of the other characters. :\

Years
    I looked at my ice snake as it curled around, and suddenly made a low screeching sound. "she says something's near the caves where i formerly hanged out. and it being my job to keep tabs on everything..." I said, exiting, and hitting the ground heading for the caves. Nothing else mattered. It could be a friend, or it could be a foe. Either way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back