• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Anyone seen this show? It's really awesome, especially the prologue to the story and Lord Genome. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's one of my top 3 fav anime series *points to avy/sig theme*. I LOVED the whole series. Sure it was only 27 eps, but none the less it was awesome. So many shocking and so many sad moments to the series... I don't want to spoil it for anyone... but to me, if you like anime you have to watch Gurren Lagann.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I still cannot believe this was morning anime.
    Heard tales from friends in Japan that they forced themselves to wake up early lol.

That being said, Gurren Lagann is great! Brings back the feel of watching classic mecha anime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    gurren lagann is the best ecchi/mech/gar anime ive ever watched. top 5 animes easy, and the story really sticks with you after you watch it -needs to watch it again-

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Shot up to my top 3. Really great anime. I love the animation and character development. I'm pretty amazed that Gainax didn't pull off an emo main character this time (those 3 episodes of Simon being doesn't really count since they were part of his character development).

Back