• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Tenn and Ace adventures 1 The Search for the Mews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenn Tenki

Awesome Dude
Years
  • Chapter 1: Getting a pokemon

Tenn woke to the sound of the alarm. Tenn sat up, and groggily squinted out of the window. Virdian city was busy and teeming as usual. But the usual crowd at the forest entrance wasn't there.

Tenn swung his legs over the bed, and marched towards his closet. He put on a white t-shirt, and then put on an orange button down shirt over it. "TENN! I got your stuff packed, and did a little extra shopping for you.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but the area rules require you to post a finished chapter in your first post and, well, two lines of text hardly qualify as a paragraph, much less as a whole chapter, so I have to close this.

Feel free to post a new thread when you have more work to show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back