• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    hmm is superpower on landorus-t a tutor move? i kept soft reseting for mine on alpha sapphire and have managed to get a 5iv (ill hav to double check) jolly landorus, i can get one for u cloned of course :) lemme know if interested yea?

Years
  • hmm is superpower on landorus-t a tutor move? i kept soft reseting for mine on alpha sapphire and have managed to get a 5iv (ill hav to double check) jolly landorus, i can get one for u cloned of course :) lemme know if interested yea?

Yes it is. I'm always looking for variety, so if the missing IV is Sp. Atk, I'd be glad to take it off your hands :$

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    okay my jolly landorus is x/31/31/31/31/31, its got knock off, earthquake, stone edge and uturn i thinks

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • do you have any bits and bobs that I might find useful for breeding that you're just gonna wonder trade or something please? Just really looking for males with different natures covering the egg groups and females with abilities and custom balls if possible where I can find them. would be a lot of help, even just 1 or two.

EDIT: males with egg moves would be awesome too, I gotta learn to this stuff myself though.

Years
  • do you have any bits and bobs that I might find useful for breeding that you're just gonna wonder trade or something please? Just really looking for males with different natures covering the egg groups and females with abilities and custom balls if possible where I can find them. would be a lot of help, even just 1 or two.

EDIT: males with egg moves would be awesome too, I gotta learn to this stuff myself though.

Not much. And sure, I'd like a Garden Vivillion.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Will you be willing to trade your bold Diancie for one of my shiny Lugia or one of my event shiny Suicune? The Lugia is cloned and the Suicune I have extras from different games when the event was out.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Interested in Shiny Genesect (Hasty), have a look in my thread and leave a post if you need anything!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Luccario - dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scythur - Sport ball
    Venipede - Dream ball
    Ralts - dream Ball
    venonat- Sport ball
    Pidgey - friend ball
    Munna - dream ball
    Swablu - dream ball
    shuckle - dream ball
    Growlithe - heavy ball
    mareep - friend ball
    Sunkern - Safari Ball
    Skarmory - Heavy ball
    Caterpie - Friend Ball
    Hoot Hoot - Dream ball
    Buneary - Love ball
    Midreavus - Love ball, Dream Ball, Moon Ball
    Abra - Heavy ball, Love Ball, Dream ball (Dream ball with HA coming soon)
    Spiritomb - Dream Ball
    Gastly - Moon Ball
    Meditite - Moon Ball
    Gulpin - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scraggy - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Nidoran - Love Ball, Heavy Ball, Friend Ball

A lot of these will probably have HA's too that I haven't checked. this is a breeding list but if theres anything you want off it, let me know. I primarily want other rare ball females that I don't have yet. I'm gonna take a proper look at your list now i feel I have some worthwhile stuff to offer.

Years
  • Luccario - dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scythur - Sport ball
    Venipede - Dream ball
    Ralts - dream Ball
    venonat- Sport ball
    Pidgey - friend ball
    Munna - dream ball
    Swablu - dream ball
    shuckle - dream ball
    Growlithe - heavy ball
    mareep - friend ball
    Sunkern - Safari Ball
    Skarmory - Heavy ball
    Caterpie - Friend Ball
    Hoot Hoot - Dream ball
    Buneary - Love ball
    Midreavus - Love ball, Dream Ball, Moon Ball
    Abra - Heavy ball, Love Ball, Dream ball (Dream ball with HA coming soon)
    Spiritomb - Dream Ball
    Gastly - Moon Ball
    Meditite - Moon Ball
    Gulpin - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scraggy - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Nidoran - Love Ball, Heavy Ball, Friend Ball

A lot of these will probably have HA's too that I haven't checked. this is a breeding list but if theres anything you want off it, let me know. I primarily want other rare ball females that I don't have yet. I'm gonna take a proper look at your list now i feel I have some worthwhile stuff to offer.

Lemme think 4 a sec.

I would love the 6 IV Jolly Victini with Bolt Strike and V-Create.

My offer is a shiny flawless Scolipede or Sylveon (or both)

Tell me Nature/IVs/etc please

Interested in Shiny Genesect (Hasty), have a look in my thread and leave a post if you need anything!

Link me to it please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back