• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terrible OU team - Go on Tear it apart

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    Seven (Gengar) (♂) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP/254 Spd/252 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hypnosis
    ---

Azelf @ Leftovers (May try ExpertBelt)
    EVs: 36 HP/220 Spd/252 SAtk
    - Flamethrower
    - Grass Knot
    - Psychic
    - Nasty Plot
    ---

Electivire (♂) @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Motor Drive
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Cross Chop
    - Earthquake
    - Thunderpunch
    - Ice Punch
    ---

Blissey (♀) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SDef
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Sing
    - Softboiled
    ---

Lucario (♂) @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Steadfast
    EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Aura Sphere
    - Dark Pulse
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Vacuum Wave
    ---

Dusknoir (♂) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/76 Def/180 SDef
    Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Thunderpunch
    - Fire Punch
    - Pain Split
    - Will-o-wisp
    ---

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Seven (Gengar) (♂) @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 HP/254 Spd/252 SAtk
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hypnosis
    ---

Azelf @ Leftovers (May try ExpertBelt)
    EVs: 36 HP/220 Spd/252 SAtk
    - Flamethrower
    - Grass Knot
    - Psychic
    - Nasty Plot
    ---

Electivire (♂) @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Motor Drive
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Cross Chop
    - Earthquake
    - Thunderpunch
    - Ice Punch
    ---

Blissey (♀) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 148 hp / 252 def / 104 sp.att / 4 sp.def
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Aromatherapy
    - Softboiled
    ---

Lucario (♂) @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Steadfast
    EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Aura Sphere
    - Dark Pulse
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Vacuum Wave
    ---

Dusknoir (♂) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/76 Def/180 SDef
    Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Thunderpunch
    - Fire Punch / Shadow Sneak
    - Pain Split
    - Will-o-wisp
    ---

Well you have nothing to lure electric attacks and when thats the case E-Vire can be dead weight. id run Jolly.

Aromatherapy on Bliss, this team cant absorb status to save its life. It also needs some sp.att ivs if you wish to do significant damage to stuff with ice Beam

Jolly Nature Crunch/Earthquake/Taunt/Dragon Dance Tyranitar 6- 0's you,it outruns Azelf and Gengar after a Dragon Dance . Vacuum Wave is your only defense against it, but it wont ohko, leaving your only defense against it to the mercy of Earthquake.

Shadow Sneak i like better on Dusknoir due to it actually being able to beat Gengar and stuff then.

You need a bulky ground type and maybe rapid spinner or spikes, Toxic spikes and SR will wreck you.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Half of your team gets walloped by pursuit pokemon, especially Weavile and Heracross. you might wanna fix that by replacing either Azelf or Gengar...I've used both on one team before, I learned the hard way not to do that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    I'd get a shuckle and tyranitar. I'd Ev train Shucke's defenses teach it rest and toxic/wil-o-wisp, gyro ball and counter. Ev train Tyranitars Offenses, teach it outrage (XD Gale of darkness larvitar from duking knows outrage) dark pulse, rockslide and crunch/any move that flinches have it hold a king's rock. SandStream will make shuckle more effective. :D GO SHUCKLE with all 614 def/sp.def :DD!!!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd get a shuckle and tyranitar. I'd Ev train Shucke's defenses teach it rest and toxic/wil-o-wisp, gyro ball and counter. Ev train Tyranitars Offenses, teach it outrage (XD Gale of darkness larvitar from duking knows outrage) dark pulse, rockslide and crunch/any move that flinches have it hold a king's rock. SandStream will make shuckle more effective. :D GO SHUCKLE with all 614 def/sp.def :DD!!!

Shuckle cant learn will-o-wisp. Gyro ball fails on it, it has base 10 attack =/. Encore / Rest / Toxic or Stealth Rock / Body Slam (For Parahax) or Knock off.

And just......No to that t-tar moveset, yeah lets teach it Outrage, when Crunch does just as much due to stab. Kings Rock is a Hax item and is therefore banned. 2 Dark moves is redundant unless its Crunch and Pursuit on CB Tar.

Stop suggesting random pokemon and do research before you give advice, im not being nasty but if he took your advice he will fail and therfore hurt him.

Also both those pokemon add nothing to this team.

Gabriel-

Home run!!
    Years
    Your team is to much special minded, take out either azelf or gengar and put a physical sweeper or physical wall(your dusknoir is mixed wall).

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    LegendTamer, please refrain from giving that sort of advice. As it has been said, it does nothing but hinder the thread creator. Continue to do so and I will give you another infraction for SPAM.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    How is king's rock banned I got mine from emerald :D! No seriously, Migrate a pokemon with king's rock from emerald. i mean u need a king's rock to get slowking and politoad right? So how is it banned?

Although...I havent seen a king's rock in pearl yet I'm stuck with the 1 i got from emerald.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    One- It's banned from competitive play. Two- Spam. Does nothing to contribute to the thread. That's SPAM. That sort of question belongs in the Simple Q&A thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    I guess its equivalent in pearl is razor fang.

sorry didnt see some1 posted b4 i did again.

Back