• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Terrors of Arceus [Rated T] (IC)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Rated T due to killing of pokemon.

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Story:
    About a hundred years ago, the god of our world started to reawaken and wreak havoc on his own creations. At first, it was just picking of a zangoose here or a rattata there. It eventually led to the near extinction of whole species, such as ponyta, eevee, pancham, and goomy lines. Any pokemon he does not like, arceus would strike them down, fainting on the first strike, disintegrating at the second. The species unown has also mutated, becoming stronger than most pokemon. They also have the ability to exterminate pokemon, but only in groups. Over time, as pokemon have become rarer and rarer, humans are taking extreme measures to protect as many species as they can. They have built machines that have created entire new worlds with links in between. But pokemon seem to have a hard time with surviving in other dimensions, and humans must step up to protect them before all is lost. But someone, or something, wants the extinction of pokemon to come, so that Arceus may be caught. A few people have been chosen to become the gods of these worlds, to protect them and their inhabitants.

Which side will you chose?

PART 1: The beginning.

Rinea:
    Spoiler:

Shadow Hunters:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Shadow Hunters:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.01, rinea
    Terrors of Arceus [Rated T] (IC)

Aurora picked at her right sleeve nervously, her twilight colored eyes looked off in the distance, committing the world she knew and grew up in to her memory. Today would be the day that she left it all, her dying planet, her parents, her friends, the Pokemon she worked so tirelessly to rescue and rehabilitate. Honestly, she was sad to let it all go, even if it was for a good cause, she would miss it. Once she stepped through the portal that stood before her and the others, that was it. It was unknown to her how long it would be before she could return or if she would ever. The thought frightened her, but Aurora knew that she had to go through with it. After all, she was chosen to be the Goddess of one of these 'new' worlds and make it habitable to Pokemon and possibly humans alike. It was what her world needed, a new beginning and she would be the one to lead it. The responsibility weighed on her fragile shoulders and had haunted the young woman ever since she found out, but at least she would not face this new challenge alone. Alongside the pink haired Goddess was a Lucario, he stood proudly and confidently, eyes focused on the giant machine that would take them away. His strong presence gave the girl some strength and confidence that she would be able to accomplish her dream of one day seeing a world full of Pokemon and humans, free of fear.

The girl's wandering mind was soon drawn away from her thoughts and directed toward the voice that now consumed the silence. Aurora stood there silently until addressed, her hands clasped within one another. "Hello," She quietly voiced as she gave a small wave, head titling just enough to make eye contact with the other two people standing next to her. The pair seemed to be vastly different from one another, from their very apparent age difference to their hair color. However, out of the two, Aurora was very surprised to see the boy that stood directly next to her, he looked so young. There was no way that the boy was over eighteen. His youth brought back memories of the early years when the girl first began the Pokemon Rescue Society, Aurora herself was only in her early teens when she started devoting her time to the creatures. It was nice to see others so young taking the initiative to help those in need.

After her short greeting, Aurora took a quick glance at the Pokemon that stood by their trainers, an Ampharos and an Eelektross. The girl was stunned by what she saw, fully evolved Pokemon were a rare sight to see as most were killed off in their earlier stages, but many did not have a trainer to look after them. It warmed the young woman's heart to see that these two were well taken care of. Soft eyes drifted back over to the Pokemon standing beside her, gratitude filling her heart for the opportunity to know the creature and care for him. Aurora's Lucario, Raiden, was much more than just a Pokemon to her, he was her partner and best friend. She did not view him as some pet that she told what to do, he was like a person and she treated him as such. The girl didn't know what she would do if something happened to him.

The others were soon introduced after Aurora, both scientists with very useful talents that would help the new Goddess in making this planet, Rinea, habitable to Pokemon. The woman was very grateful to have a team to help her as she would not be able to do it alone and in any rescue situation, it was really the team's effort that made the difference, not just one individual. Her attention focused on the man, who now spoke to her directly. "I understand," She replied in a quiet voice, giving the man a quick nod in case he didn't hear her. Once he stepped aside, all that was left to do was step through the portal and begin the task at hand. Aurora gulped nervously, but took the steps necessary to proceed into the new world, Raiden followed close behind.

The feeling of teleportation was something completely new to the Goddess. Once she reached the new planet, her knees buckled and she began to dry heave, stomach flip flopping intensely. It was a sickening feeling, to say the least. Raiden held up much better, with only some dizziness and wobbly legs and was soon hovering over the weakened girl, rubbing her back for comfort. "I-I'm.... ok." Slowly she pulled herself up from the grassy earth, hopefully before any of the others saw how weak her stomach was. Once standing, the girl gazed upon her new home in awe. What laid out in front of her was a spacious plains with lush, green grass, dotted with flowers. Aurora's wide eyes began to tear up, a single drop trickled down her fair cheek as her hands held each other against her chest. In the far distance she saw what looked like the beginning of a forest. "Oh, how beautiful."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Dawn of a New World.

Glancing between the people stood next to her, Jade paid more attention to their pokemon then them. After all, one's choice of pokemon is often the key to their personality. Pokemon with similar characteristics to one's self seem more appealing in one's mind. The introduction was brief, and revealed that the girl was in charge. It would be best if i listened to what she wants. It will be easier that way. After traveling through the portal, nearly falling upon arrival, Jade looked at her new leader. Her Lucario looked strong and healthy, seeming to be able to do many tasks that would be helpful. Amber had started nudging her towards the new god, who she wanted to meet. Reluctantly, Jade waled up to her.

"Hello miss Aurora. As you know, my name is Jade, and I am here to assist you. I can change a pokemon's DNA with great skill, and minor evolution is my specialty. And before I forget, here is a Minor stone of the fighting type for your partner." She grabs a reddish-brown stone from her pocket and hands it to the pokemon. "Anything I can do for you? Otherwise, I can work on creating modified pokemon using the DNA of our two pokemon. The resulting pokemon would be the first to live on your planet." She gives a small bow towards the goddess. "So? My first task?"

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Galicia Stone
    Day 01
    Here Comes Terror

I wait for the others to go through the portal. One by one they all go in. Through my earpiece I can hear Eric's speech to the others. Fine with me I guess. Now then to just get to Rinea, and this suffering will begin to end. It is time for the era of pokemon to die. As soon as the last people went to the portal, I sneaked up from my hiding spot at the door. Now for the fun to begin.

"Hey! Stop it right there!"

A man earlier was introducing the others; now he stands face to face with me. Instinct tells me to draw my sword, but I stay put.

"Sorry I'm late mister. I am a pioneer that has been qualified to be chosen for Rinea. See-" I pull out the papers from a folder, obviously fake. "Sorry for waking up late, but I really just want to help out pokemon. Those Shadow Hunters are bad people."

He looks at me like he didn't buy my act, but I guess it helps to Iook innocent, because he nods. He grabs the paper and examines the papers. He nods and then looks at me.

"Okay, fine Grace..."

"Grace Millan."

Eric suggested that I needed to make a fake identity too; those cops caught me on one mission and I can't jeopardize this.

"Thank you mister! May pokemon live!"

He nods.

"One more thing: make sure to work with our scientists Riley and Jade. They'll need your help to research. Also take note that Auraro is the goddess of Rinea."

Thanks for the info doc. I smile.

"I will be sure to keep note of them. Thanks."

With that, I walk into the portal and leave Earth. Next thing I know, I land on my feet in another world. Not too shabby for Rinea. I go into my pocket and press stop on the recording button on my NavGear. They only give one of these Navigator GearConnection phones to high trusted members. Anyway, that should do it. I click my teeth with my tongue.

"This is Eric. You in there?"

"In one piece. It was actually easier said than done. He bought my story too. I'll send you the recording right about..." I take a few seconds to send it on the phone. "There. All done."

"Excellent. Good luck Galicia cause you'll need it. Report when the others communicate back to you."

With that, we hung up. No then where to start...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.01, rinea

Aurora was so awe struck by the planet's abundance of life, even if it was only flora. The openness of the plains gave her the feeling of endless possibilities. This world, it was hers to create and with the help of her team, they would bring forth a new era of Pokemon and humans, living together once more. It was something she had only been able to dream about before, now the young woman actually had a part to play in that dream. The emotions that ran through her were so strong, they made the Goddess' entire body tingle and warm. Raiden stepped up beside his speechless partner, his own eyes sparking with excitement, her aura mingling into his own. This planet would be his new home as well and he too would play a big part in shaping it, more so than he knew.

A voice from behind pulled the Goddess out of her euphoric state, her body twisting to see the scientist approaching. "Oh, yes, hello," She replied, the words fumbled as she spoke. The girl had almost forgotten about the others who traveled through the portal as well, she was too engulfed by the beauty of her new home. "I'm terribly sorry. I... I'm just so amazed by this place..." Her voice was soft and faded as she spoke, hopeful eyes wandered about for a few moments before they returned to the conversation. "It is nice to meet you, Jade," Aurora's voice retained it's light tone as she spoke, her head dipping slightly as she introduced herself and her partner. "As you know, I am Aurora and this," She gestured to the Lucario who stood in front of her. "is Raiden, my partner." The Pokemon bowed his head once his name was spoken, then returned to his gazing.

"Minor Evolution?" She mumbled, feeling kind of silly for not knowing what the woman was talking about. "What is that?" She asked as Jade handed a small stone to Raiden, who held it within his hands most delicately, not knowing what to do with it. Before an answer could be given, the scientist continued to speak. When she mentioned that Pokemon could now be created, Aurora's eyes lit up. "Oh yes, yes! Let's do that!" She said in an excited voice, hands held together tightly, close to her chin. The girl had already known that there were going to be Pokemon made from the DNA of their partners, it was something that she was informed of when she was appointed Goddess of Rinea, but to be so close to it happening made her ecstatic. However, Aurora did feel a little uneasy putting her friend in such a situation, but there really wasn't much of a choice. There were only three Pokemon on Rinea so far, Raiden included. She had spoken to him about it before their journey into the portal, days before actually. At first, Raiden did not like the idea of some stranger taking a part of him to make another, but he soon realized that it was what needed to be done to save his kind. "Ok, Jade, your first task will be to create a Pokemon from Raiden and umm..." Aurora paused for a second, realizing that she did not know the name of the Ampharos. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I caught the name of your friend there." She said with a nervousness in her voice while her hand scratched at the back of her head.

Before the young woman could get the name of Jade's Pokemon, the youngest of the group approached her. "Oh!" Aurora was a little startled by the sudden appearance of the boy, jumping a bit at the sound of his voice. "Hello, Riley, nice to meet you. I am Aurora and this is Raiden." Again, she gestured to her partner. "Yes, you are the one that can create translators for Pokemon, right?" Aurora had done some homework after taking on the role of Rinea's new Goddess, although her busy schedule with the Pokemon Rescue Society caused her to forget quite a few things that she had read on the many papers she was given. "I believe it would be best if you fashioned some for all of us, then help Jade with creating new Pokemon. Would we perhaps be able to use your partner's DNA as well?" She asked politely, eyeing the Eelektross with those pink awe struck eyes.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Dawn of a Species.

Hearing that her first project was a go, Jade became excited. "By the way, her name is Amber." She called over her shoulder as she set up her equipment stand. She pulled out various wires and cables, which she attached to a computer. She grabbed out a generator, which Amber started up with a light zap. Jade finally pulled out a DNA scanner, which she plugged into the computer and turned on a program. "Hold still, Amber. This new pokemon will mainly consist of your DNA." She pointed the device at her precious pokemon, and an ampharos appeared on screen. Jade turned and pointed the scanner at Raiden, causing a Lucario to appear as well.

"Making it an electric and steel type will give it the best chances." She murmured as she edited the ampharos DNA. "I can only edit this so much until it becomes unstable... But I will give it a boost in speed, and adaptability..." She whispered as she toyed with the genetic strands. "Done!" She quickly announced. "All I need now is to create the egg." She pulls out another set of parts, and sets up four incubators. Jade slightly edited the DNA for each egg, creating two girls and two boys. Eggs start to materialize inside each of the four chambers, and they are not normal in appearance. They are a dull grey with yellow, jagged lines all over them.

"Amber, take care of them. Raiden can if he wants to, but they need at least one parent." Jade tells her friend as she checks the status of the eggs. Amber looked at the eggs curiously, feeling attached to them even though she did not lay them. She sat down next to the small container units. She turned towards Raiden, and asks him a question. "Will you help me watch over them? At least to help this planet?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Rise of Another Species.

Hearing her name, Jade turns towards Riley and accepts the device. She puts it onto herself and Amber right away. "Jade? Can you understand me now?" The yellow pokemon asks. Jade nods her head and smiles. "Thanks Riley. I was never good with understanding pokespeak, so this will be useful."

Jade then points the DNA scanner at Blitz. An eelektross appears on her screen, and she starts examining the DNA structure. "An electric type with levitate? That makes it have no weaknesses... Very useful in the wild." She turns towards Amber. "You thinking what I'm thinking, Amber? Is it time to show them?" "I think it is." At that, Amber glows white, and a pink sphere encases her. When she emerges, she has long, white hair with more orbs in them. "Everyone, this is the long forgotten technique of Mega evolution, an extra stage a pokemon can achieve for a certain time. Minor evolution is based upon this, allowing a pokemon of a matching type a smaller boost to there capabilities for a short while. Minor evolution also does not alter a pokemon's appearance besides a small marking appearing in their eyes." Amber bowed after the short speech. Jade scanned Amber's altered DNA into the computer.

"Mega evolution also has the ability to change a pokemon's type, and Amber is currently an electric and Dragon type." Jade explained as she was tweaking the DNA. She had given the new species better moves and capabilities, as the typing and ability were perfect. She pulled out her final incubators, of which there were two. New, bright yellow eggs had formed in them, with a white, wavy looking strip in the center.

Jade looked back at her new companions. "This project will save pokemon, and no one can stop us!" She cried happily.

Amber had reverted herself back, and sat back down with the eggs. Though only a short while had passed, days on this planet were short, as it was a pretty small planet. They had also arrived past mid-day. On Rinea, days lasted 5 hours, and night lasted another 5 hours.

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.01, rinea

"Amber the Ampharos, very fitting." She mumbled to herself as she watched the scientist set up for her first task, a smile tugged at her faint lips. This was the beginning of their little planet. Soon it would be crawling with Pokemon, all because of the trio that stood in the open field. Aurora felt like she would explode with all of the enthusiasm that was within her. She watched carefully as Jade began the process of creating new life, her ears hung onto every word that was said. "Oh a double type, nice," The young woman mumbled, her eyes wide and glued to the images on the computer screen. A gasp soon escaped her mouth, hands quickly covered it, as eggs began to materialize in the incubators. "Oh my goodness...." The Goddess couldn't believe it, life, being created right before her very own eyes. How amazing! She thought, the possibilities of creation running through her mind. Even her partner couldn't help, but gaze at what was transpiring.

It only took a few moments for the scientist to create the first set of eggs, her partner was quick to settle next to them. It touched Aurora's heart to see that the Pokemon felt something for the little eggs, even if she did not lay them herself. Raiden also crept closer, a little unsure of how he should feel about the growing life. He had never thought about having offspring before, there was no point when he lived on a dying planet. Now there was life all around and he had contributed to a small part of it. His red eyes caught the little pupils of the Ampharos, keen ears listened to every word. There really wasn't much for him to think about, little ones needed looking after and if they had his DNA, then he could not refuse. 'Of course. For the good of this planet, I will protect them with my life.' Raiden spoke confidently with his hand over his chest and gave a small bow to the new Mother.

Aurora wipped a single tear from her wide eye, she was so happy to see such a sight. Although, her attention was soon drawn away from the eggs and their parents as a device was handed to her by the younger of the scientists. "Oh, thank you," She said softly, attaching the translator to her ears. "This will come in handy." The girl smiled as she spoke quietly to herself, excited about being able to understand Pokemon other than her partner. Aurora turned around to look at the larger system that Riley had pointed out. "How do you track Pokemon with it? Is it some kind of radar as well? Can we tag the Pokemon to make it easier in finding a specific one, say if they are sick or something?" The young woman was trying to think of future situations, if Riley was able to create tracking tags for each individual Pokemon, then the team would be able to find the specific Pokemon they were looking for if they were in range of the radar.

Aurora's eyes gleamed at the sight of the Poke'nav, it would make communicating over large distances a breeze and a map was something that was definitely needed. "Wonderful! These are all great devices Riley, thank you." She gave the boy a slight bow of the head in gratitude and adjusted the nav around her left wrist. "Hmm, I think we should think of names for all of the places that we discover." The girl pondered for a bit, trying to think of a suitable name for the plains that they had arrived in. "How about... The Plains of Alkuja? It means The Plains of Beginnings..." She waited quietly for the input of the group.

"Oh, no, I-I mean you are very young, but I'm sure that you wouldn't have been chosen if you were not capable of holding your own." Aurora's words came out a bit fumbled and her face seemed to have a nervous look on it. She wasn't sure what she had done to make the boy think such things, but she sure didn't want him to think that she looked down upon him because of his age. After all, Aurora herself had started out young in the pursuit of helping Pokemon, she did not judge someone by their age, but by their passion and actions.

The talk of creating more Pokemon drew the Goddess right out of her nervous state. Although, this time the girl was awe struck by the Ampharos that began morphing right in front of her. Again, her mouth dropped and hands quickly flew over it. "Oh, my!" She was quite stunned to say the least at what she was witnessing. Mega Evolution was something that she had never saw, only heard about. "This is amazing Jade! We will soon have a strong, happy planet full of Pokemon!" Aurora joined the scientist in cheerful glee as she watched two more eggs be created.

Rinea soon began to shift as time went on while the small group rejoiced in their progress. The sun was setting and the sky was ablaze with streaks of oranges, purples and pinks. A beautiful end to a productive day. Raiden gazed at the natural beauty of the new world, his eyes filled with hope for the future. 'Aurora, we should set up camp. It will be night soon.' The woman turned away from the newly made eggs and examined the sky herself. "Yea, you're right, we should," The girl mumbled as she turned back toward her teammates. "Hey guys, I think we should set up camp now that we have made the eggs. It looks like it'll be dark soon. I have a tarp and metal stakes that we could set up and use for cover if you wanted. I also have a sleeping bag that we could spread out and lay on." She felt terrible that her pack was only able to fit one, but it was better than having to sleep on the bare ground. "I also have an electric lantern along with some other supplies."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Awakening of a Species.

Thinking about how they should set up camp, an idea came to Jade's mind. She quickly turned to her partner, who was still watching over the eggs protectively. "Amber, I believe they will hatch faster if you would take care of them yourself, as wild pokemon would. The first four eggs are stable enough to leave the containers." Amber looked up at her closest friend. "I would be honored to take care of them, as I feel protective of all of them." A slight blush crossed her cheeks as she admitted her feelings about the young eggs. Jade nodded her thanks as she went back to her pack.

She pulled out her own tent, big enough to hold her equipment, a place for her and Amber to sleep, and an area for young pokemon as well. The two friends carefully set the eggs into a small, nest-like bed, and Amber lay next to them. The bed had a built-in heater to warm the eggs, so that they would not have to be sat on. Amber sparked it to life, also turning on a small, dim light. Jade moved her equipment into her tent before glancing back towards the Jackal pokemon.

"You can join her if you wish. The eggs only need a few hours before they hatch." She then Crawled into her own sleeping bag, and waited hopefully for the eggs to hatch as she drifted off.

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.01, rinea

Aurora watched as Jade set up her own shelter and was quite surprised at the size of the tent. The Goddess felt a little embarrassed by her own suggestion after seeing the scientist's set up. Quietly she rummaged through her own pack and took out the supplies that she would need for herself that night. Raiden was at her side and began to move the camping equipment that they had. He rolled out the single sleeping bag next to the large tent, about three feet away. Aurora gave a light sigh once she realized that there wasn't really much for her to do, besides walk over the electric lantern she had clipped to the side of her pack. It was a nice evening and there didn't seem to be a chance of rain so she opted for sleeping under the stars.

Raiden had sat in between the sleeping bag and the tent -on the side where the eggs were- his arms crossed as he waited for his partner to settle. However, before the pink haired woman made it over to her sleeping spot, the Lucario's attention was drawn to the speaking scientist. He was about to decline with a slight head shake, but Aurora intervened. "Of course he will. After all, when they first hatch we want them to know who their parents are, right Raiden?" Normally she wouldn't have taken the decision from him, but it was important for both parents to be there when the babies came into the world.

Raiden gave a small humfph of disapproval, but after thinking about it, he realized that Aurora was right. If his DNA was to be used to create life, then he would at least want the beings to know where they came from. 'I guess it would be the best option. Will you be ok sleeping by yourself?' The Lucario questioned as he rose to his feet. "Yea, I'll be ok. See ya' in the morning. Goodnight," The woman said with a yawn as she crawled into her bag, zipping up the side. 'Goodnight, Aurora.' Once he got the ok, Raiden carefully made his way into the tent and settled himself on the other side of the eggs, across from Amber.​

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Galicia Stone
    Day 01
    Establishment and Eggs

As I rode on Flygon in the air to settle in, I overview the others that the man told me about. They were too busy talking to each other about who knows what. Flygon notices me observing the bunch and she cries softly.

"I don't know what they're doing, but I'm gonna check on them later. Right now we need a place of our own."

Flygon nods and we continue observing everything. Everything looks too plain in the open until I see a forest grove. I smile to myself and command Flygon to land there.

"Might as well start where the resources are anyway."

She cries and we come across the earth. This place is fair enough. Can't wait to tell Eric about this, he'll love the idea to hunt easier. Now to start constructing...

*** 3 Hours Later ***

Me and Flygon both sigh as we finish the base of the house. But something's not right here. I check my NavGear and read the time. If this thing is right, it's only been 3 hours since I first got here. So why is it evening now? I give Flygon a quizzical look.

"I thought we came here in the morning..."

I check the notes Eric sent me of Rinea. God play, no. Pokemon habits, save that for later. Numerical System, no. Time differential, bingo.

A Day In Rinea is equivalent to 5 hours on Earth. Due to the flaw in the portal, time zones in each world are different. Weather....

I stop reading from there. Well that explains a lot. Before we go...

"Flygon, let's check on those bunch, shall we?"

She nods and we fly back to where we began. As we got there night finally settled. Perfect timing...

"Quickly Flygon," I whispered harshly. "Down to those tents."

Thank goodness they decided to hit they hay. Easier to do the job. We finally land but all of a sudden Flygon tenses up. She perks up and her wings are still. I haven't seen her like this since...

"Nice one," I whispered to Flygon. "You found eggs. Now where can they be..."

I smile very brightly. I raid the first two tents but all I see are sleeping people. Except that boy really brought me to an interest. I wonder... I touch his neck and I exit out. Then I go into the last tent. This should be an easy... All of a sudden, I see an Ampharos awake and she senses me. Before she can attack, I release a smoke gas in order to make sure that that girl over there is asleep. Luckily it won't affect me. Then the Ampharos began to charge at me but then Flygon came in and wrestled with it. As they were fighting, I quickly packed up the eggs.

One little egg, two little eggs, three little eggs... Then I hear a battle cry as a charge sends me flying to the ground. Then I look up and see an angry Ampharos building up electricity and standing above me. Then I draw out my sword and slash it towards the pokemon. I manage to cut her arm a bit, but then she throws me outside. I get stained with her blood as I see some on my arm. Then Flygon comes and charges at it again. More like mother, because no pokemon would be determined to protect eggs like her. Just great. As Flygon continues to wrestle with her, I release sleeping gas bombs to the other tents so back up won't come. This is too much noise.

"Remember to stop breeding in order to prevent the pokemon race to continue."

Eric's reminder echoes my head. I quietly pull out a needle and inject the Ampharos with it as Flygon does her best to pin her down. At first the Ampharos continues to struggle before she falls still. I can't risk being here any longer. Then I remember what that needle does; one of them scientists invented it himself, saying that it avoids the pokemon injected to ever reproduced. Luckily she won't even feel a thing. I can kill her later. Then I get out of there as fast as I can. I run to Flygon, and nobody else is coming after me. Even if they are, my black ninja gear conceals my identity.

"Fly off."

She nods and I command her to fly a good distance away from there. Afterwards, I quickly build a fire with some scattered wood around me. Then I throw all the three eggs I have in the air and slice them with my sword and they fall to the fire. I avoid looking at Flygon, for I know her face. Then I leave a typed note on the ground:

Next time, I won't be so nice to your pokemon. Consider yourself lucky.

After that, I get up from my position. I tell Flygon to go to the air.

"Let's go back and rest."

Just three eggs. I need to find a way to kill the others.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Near Demise of a Species.

Only a few minutes after Glacia Stone fled, Amber is crying and shaking Jade awake. "Jade! Someone stole my babies!" She screeched at the top of her lungs. "A girl ran into the tent and grabbed three of them! And then she slashed at me with a sword, and stabbed me with an needle!" The poor mother pokemon was in tears on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Amber! Calm down, please! Just stop crying! I will do my best to catch them!" Jade looks down at her sad friend, trying to calm the saddened mother.

Jade left the grieving mother alone as she stopped crying, and looked in on the last egg. Raiden had been knocked unconscious, seemingly by a few misfired attacks. The lone egg was shaking slightly, proving it still lived. Jade ran back to her pokemon. "Amber! It will hatch soon!" The mother quickly scrambled over to the nest, curling around the last egg.

Jade ran over to the other tents. "GUYS! SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPENED! Someone stole three of Amber's eggs! Raiden is unconscious, and the last egg is hatching!"

She ran back into the tent as a crack split the eggshell. A small, yellow Riolu with a mareep tail crawled out of the shell. Amber curled around it more, as the little pup cried, sensing how sad his mother was. "Roary, don't cry. Mommy is here..." The ampharos told her newly hatched and named child.

Jade looked back out of the tent, before noticing a small trail of blood drops leading into the forest. Ill follow that later.

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

The sleep gas worked it's magic on the pink haired Goddess, she was not roused by any of the commotion that went on beside her sleeping bag. Raiden however, had been awake for a portion of the raid. His keen ears had heard the stranger once she entered the tent. However, before he was able to attack, a smoke bomb released a thick smog of cover. He was unable to strike with certainty, not wanting to hit Amber, her partner or the eggs, so the Lucario had waited for a clear shot. Unfortunately, that shot never came. Before he was able to defend against the intruder, a few attacks from the battling Pokemon inside the tent had knocked him unconscious. By the time he came to, the pillagers had fled.

Aurora's mind felt hazy as her purple-blue eyes fluttered open, Jade's screams had pulled her from the chemically prolonged slumber. "Wha-" She felt disorientated and had no idea what had just transpired. A few of the scientist's words had broken through her foggy mind, horrible, stole, Raiden, egg. None of it made any sense to the woman, so she sprung out of her sleeping bag to find out what all the fuss was about. She stumbled over to the others, still groggy from the bomb that she was unknowingly exposed to. "What's wrong? Jade what happened?" The scientist disappeared into her tent before and answer was given. Aurora quickly followed.

Raiden was now conscious and sat in the corner of the large tent, his face plagued with an odd expression. His eyes were focused on the soon to be hatched egg, but something about him read, disappointment. Maybe it was the way he was standing, or the slump in his shoulders, Aurora couldn't really place what it was, but she saw it. Before she was able to ask him what was wrong, a slight movement was spotted from where the egg sat. The young woman's attention was immediately drawn to the little oblong object, a crack now visible. "Oh!" She gasped as she dropped to her knees. Slowly the Goddess crawled over to the scene and sat next to her partner, excitement coursed through her. It hadn't been very long since the egg was created and already the creature inside was ready to start it's new life. The crack split the egg and out came an oddly colored Riolu with an Mareep tail. "Amazing..." Aurora mumbled, awe struck by the new baby. Even her partner was taken aback by the creature that his DNA helped to create, but his wonder lasted only a few minutes before he went back to his serious demeanor. 'Aurora, I know this is suppose to be a joyful moment, but we have a problem.' The woman turned toward the Lucario, confusion apparent on her face. 'An intruder has stolen the other three eggs. We must find her.' His face was hard and anger boiled beneath his fur as he spoke, teeth barred.

The Goddess was speechless for a few seconds, not sure what to think of this new information. She was never informed of others living on the planet, nor was she told of anyone that wanted to sabotage their mission. "Do we know where she went?" Aurora replied softly as she tried to hold back her own frustration and sadness. Before the Lucario could respond, a shout came from outside the tent, it was Riley. Quickly the two rose from their spots and exited, eager to find out what was going on. "Wait, wait!" The woman pleaded, her hands flew up and waved about to get the boy's attention. "Before we go running off after some mysterious girl, let's talk." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm still not sure what has happened, besides three of our eggs being stolen. I understand that finding those eggs is a top priority, but we also have to think about the new baby that was just born." Longingly the Goddess looks back at the tent for a few seconds, wanting to be around their first successfully created and hatched Pokemon, but there was business that had to be taken care of first. "This woman might come back for it and possibly for the other two eggs. We must protect what we still have. I think that we should split up. One of us should go after this thief, while the others watch out for the babies we have. As Goddess of Rinea, I feel as if it should be my responsibility to find this woman."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Chase.

"I'm not staying here! This woman will pay!" The scientist was very upset and angry, at the woman, and her own helplessness. She ran over to her equipment, rage clouding her mind. She started piecing together different bits and pieces of machinery, but the finished product looked anything but thrown together. "I've made it before, and now I need this more than ever!" The odd thing looked like a metallic backpack, but revealed itself when she put it on. Two robotic, slightly mismatched limbs came out of the top, a third, thicker one out the bottom. They all had clawed hands, and the one on the bottom seemed to have spikes on the palms. A fire seemed to be burning in her eyes, her hatred showing openly at the events that happened. "I know what I can do about Roary, but not about our other two eggs." The fire left her eyes as she calmed down slightly. "Amber, you always seem to know what I'm thinking. You know what we have to do?" The yellow sheep pokemon nodded her head, and uncurled from around her child. She went and dug through Jade's bag, and pulled out something small and round. She went over to her small child, and tapped him with the pokeball. The young pokemon did not fight, as his mother had put him in. She returned herself to her own pokeball, and Jade grabbed them both.

The scientist looked back up. "Riley, please stay and guard the last two eggs. Aurora, come with me. We will stop this thief once and for all!" As she said the last words, the sun began to rise.

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

Aurora grew sad at the sight of Jade's anger. The Goddess felt terrible about what had happened as well, but she knew that acting on the strong emotion lead to rash decisions. "I understand Jade, as long as we make a plan before we go running off after this woman. I want to catch her just as badly as you do, but I don't want anyone else getting hurt in the process." Her eyes furrowed toward the end of her speech, the woman's attitude turning to that of a serious nature. She almost mimicked the look of her Pokemon partner, with a little more practice she could match his intensity.

The Goddess gasped at the scientist's newly formed creation, it reminded her of something out of a comic book. "Well..." She whispered. "I'm sure that that woman will not see this coming." Aurora stood there for a few seconds as she marveled over the invention, before Raiden stepped up and nudged her side. 'You should prepare yourself as well.' He murmured a little uneasily, not very happy that his partner may have to engage in battle. Nevertheless, the pink haired woman gave him a confident nod and walked over to her pack. What she pulled out from it was an extendable metal rod, a small retractable knife and thick leggings. While rummaging through the bag she also found a little surprise that her partner had packed away, two gas masks, one for each of them. The woman gave a chuckle at the conversation she was now remembering about the masks that the two of them had had while packing for Rinea. Raiden had suggested to bring them, just in case the new planet had a toxic area, but Aurora was sure that there would be no such place. Thankfully, the Lucario did not listen. He only smirked at the sight of his quick thinking. "I know, I know. You were right." She tossed the smaller mask to her partner and threw the other one around her neck for quick access, Raiden did the same.

Quickly she slipped off her boots and pulled the leggings over her stockings, the boots back in place on her feet afterwards. Carefully she tucked the knife into her left boot and held fast her rod, still retracted within it's self. If Jade wanted to find this thief, she would not do it alone. Using brute force was something that Aurora tried her best to avoid, but sometimes it could not be helped. Being born on a dying planet meant that the Goddess was accustomed to some pretty nasty situations, she was a gentle soul, but knew how to defend herself if need be. She walked back over to the group, "Good thinking Jade." She said as the new born Pokemon was sucked up into the Pokeball. "I'm ready when you are."

Before the Goddess and scientist set out on their mission, Riley chimed in. "We will be careful and you should too. There may be more people like her here." Aurora took a quick glance at the tree line in the distance, wondering if there were any eyes out there, watching them. "If anything happens on our end we'll contact you as soon as possible, make sure that you do the same." The woman didn't comment on the boy's ruthless words, killing was something that she had not thought of. Sure, defending one's self was appropriate when the time came, but to kill... that was something completely different. Aurora didn't want to think about that possibility. Instead, she looked up at the rising sun. It's rays warmed her body and fueled the fire that was building inside.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    The Chase. 2

Jade and Aurora had started following the dripping blood trail, which was indeed Amber's from when the sword slashed her. It was only the occasional drip, but it was just enough of a trail to follow. As they moved farther through the woods, the amount of drips became less and less. The occasional footprint aided the two girls in their chase, adding to the fact they knew there was another girl on the planet. Amber had explained all she could, noting that the girl had a Flygon. The yellow sheep looked determined to Dragon pulse the seemingly evil dragon to death, or at the very least make it faint. Eventually, the path led to a burnt out fire, with bits of eggshells seemingly cut apart, then burnt. Reading the note on the ground, Jade collapsed to her knees. Or rather, she would have, had her invention not held her up, acting as legs. "How could anyone be so cruel? Why would they want to kill the only hope for the survival of pokemon, and ourselves? Why would they go so far as to murder an innocent pokemon before it even hatches?"

Poor Jade just hung there crying, Amber looking over the broken shells in silence.

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

Aurora followed Jade closely as they made their way through the forest, it had only taken them about thirty minutes to reach it from the plains. Raiden was at her side the entire time. When the group reached the campsite, it was as if everything went quiet and still. All eyes were on the scattered eggshells, broken and burnt. The Goddess was speechless, as was her partner. Tears began to run down her fair face, quiet sobs followed. The woman knelled down and picked up a charred shell, she held it delicately within her hands. "I...I-I don't know...." Aurora gently placed the shell down and picked up the note that laid next to Jade. "This... this is horrible.... Jade, we must find this woman... we must stop her." More tears slide down her face as she tried to piece together the reasoning behind the thief's actions. Who would want to kill unborn Pokemon? What would be the purpose? Raiden came up behind his partner and placed a hand on her shoulder. 'Aurora...' He murmured as he gestured toward Jade.

The Goddess attempted to wipe her face free of liquid, but more replaced it. She rose from her spot in front of the fire pit and slowly made her way over to the scientist, stumbling as she did so. "Jade... it'll be ok. We still have Roary and the other two eggs. We must continue on and find this woman." Aurora knelled once more, this time next to the weeping woman. She wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulder. "There was nothing we could do... but next time, she will not take from us so easily." Her voice became hard as she spoke, an anger filling her like never before. Aurora had seen terrible things, but the killing of unborn Pokemon was not one of them. Raiden stood next to Amber and mimicked his partner, throwing an arm around the Ampharos for comfort.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    Comfort.

Jade slowly stopped sobbing as her invention lowered her back into a standing position. She wiped away the tears from her eyes. "I always act so childish." She whispered to herself. Roary's pokeball was shaking, with him trying to come out. Jade pressed the button and the cute little dog pokemon appeared on the ground. He tried to stand up on two feet, but the weight of his tail made him fall. So he crawled over to Amber on all fours. He pawed at one of the shells, before he turned to his parents. The small yellow pup tilted his head at Raiden, having hardly out of his egg when he first saw him. He then sat down, his head still tilted, his tail wiggling. All of a sudden, a small thunderbolt struck a tree, having come from the young pups tail. He looked back at the ball on his tail, apparently still wondering how that just happened. He tried to turn around to see the tail better, but it swung away. So he ended up chasing his tail in a circle. Amber was smiling at her child's curiosity, and Jade had quickly put out the fire from the struck tree. When Roary finally caught his tail, all his fur stuck up from the static. Seeing the puff-ball dog caused Jade to giggle, and Amber just chucked.

The little pup knew just how to brighten people up, even if he did not yet know it.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Galicia Stone
    Day 02
    Good Old Fashion Show

After the great burning, I decided to fall asleep without talking to Flygon. I know what she's grieving on; I had to do the same things to her eggs. The difference: not as personal as it was before. I hear her cries and I don't fall asleep until she stops.

The next morning, I wake up. I check the NavGear for the leaks. So far they're trying to track me down. Note the word trying. But the sad thing is that those people think they can hunt me down. It's pretty pathetic hearing their tears and sobs, and stubbornly knowing that the race of pokemon may live on. I click my tongue.

"This is Eric. What do you have now?"

I gulped. Good news or bad news?

"Well I have good news and bad news."

I hear a sigh.

"Bad news first I guess."

I gulped again.

"I found some eggs and failed at killing all of them. Now they're tracking me down."

Eric sighs again. Then he grunts.

"And the good news?"

I hesitated.

"I killed at least half of the eggs, bugged them, and injected the mom with a serum to preventing further breeding. Also they keep talking about a gadget that produces eggs."

"Nice job on that. And Fleki always said my training was in vain with you..."

"Oh well. But now that they're tracking me down, I need you to send-"

"I know."

"-The Trance-Itto"

"Yeah," he says and pauses to sigh. "Just sent it to you. Careful out there."

"Aren't I always?"

"Sure you are," he says with a sarcastic tone.

I can already picture him rolling his eyes. With that, he hung up. I sigh.

"Flygon!"

What is it master?

"Don't call me that. Only address that to my superiors."

I know. Do you want me to fight more then Galicia?

"Nope. We're just going to disguise ourselves. More for you though. Maybe I can switch you to..."

How about a Castform? Small and plain...

I shrug my shoulders.

"Whatever works I guess."

I active the machine.

Back