• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THANK GOD TEAM GALACTIC SUCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    The title says it all! No matter what the producers were trying to do, Team Galactic is disappointing and they have no personality! They will NEVER hold a candle to the legends that are Team Rocket! Jessie and James put up more of an epic fight in Master Journeys. Once again no matter what the fandom thinks, TEAM ROCKET ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!! They are ICONS!!! If they wanted to make Team Galactic a formidable opponent to Team Rocket they would hire the voice actress of Mai Valentine for one of the characters. ]\

Years
  • The title says it all! No matter what the producers were trying to do, Team Galactic is disappointing and they have no personality! They will NEVER hold a candle to the legends that are Team Rocket! Jessie and James put up more of an epic fight in Master Journeys. Once again no matter what the fandom thinks, TEAM ROCKET ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!! They are ICONS!!! If they wanted to make Team Galactic a formidable opponent to Team Rocket they would hire the voice actress of Mai Valentine for one of the characters. ]\

So considering where you've posted this, which is a section to propose article ideas to write for Pokecommunity Daily, what are you proposing to write, about why Team Galactic is bad?

If you are instead wanting to just discuss on the forum why they suck, you'll need to go over to our Previous Generations section: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=previous-gens

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    My opinion is based on the recent movie which the producers left Jessie James Meowth Wobbuffet and Morpeko out of completely. Team Galactic have no personality, no memorable Pokémon, and offer nothing to the anime. If this was an attempt to see if fans want them to replace Team Rocket it backfired completely.

Years
  • My opinion is based on the recent movie which the producers left Jessie James Meowth Wobbuffet and Morpeko out of completely. Team Galactic have no personality, no memorable Pokémon, and offer nothing to the anime. If this was an attempt to see if fans want them to replace Team Rocket it backfired completely.

Then I'd recommend taking that to the section I mentioned - I'll close this thread now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back