• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thank You's From El: #4 derozio [Daily Bloggity #96]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#CC6666 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    rTkaXn7.png

~ Thank You's From El ~
    #4. derozio

Because of the popularity of the Daily Bloggity, the ten entries leading up to entry #100 will be dedicated to giving shoutouts to specific members for the connections that I've been able to make with people in my stay back here on PokeCommunity. Although I could make the list go on for ages, these are just a select few that I wanted to highlight and expose to the rest of the PC for the impact they've had on me.

Date: 01 June 2014
    Time: 4:19 PM ET
    Mood: Bumpin' to da beat of da music ~

He say's he's not an anime connoisseur, but we all know that's false (; Dero - or more known as Dante or Derozio depending on when you've met him - is one of the kookiest members I've ever met on PC. Not in a bad way, mind you. Dero always has a nack of bringing a smile to my face whenever we talk, just with his over-the-top craziness that he brings. He's also showed me to a lot of awesome anime which I am quite thankful for, and it's led to some very interesting conversations fueled by Kill la Kill and myself even dabbling in some Kill la Kill art for him. But most importantly, Dero has most definitely been one of the biggest if not the biggest supporter of my blog. He has been an active reader of my blog since the very beginning, and it was thanks to him that I honestly think it picked up in popularity. Furthermore, he is the one who created the banner for my blog which you see every time you access it, and I honestly hope to enlist him in some future endeavors as well that may require his art expertise. Also, even though I insisted in him not doing it, for the longest time he spread the word of my blog through his signature by having it labeled as the "most interesting blog on PC." Which I personally see as a lie, but I truly am thankful for it. Even when it seemed to me like no one else was really reading my blog, he would always be there actively commenting on my blogs, giving me that drive to continue writing for PC. I've said in the past that "as long as one person reads my blog, than I've accomplished my goal and I'll continue writing," and Dero has been that one person. Without him, I have no idea where this blog would be at this point in time, and for that I truly am thankful. If you've never talked to Dero before, please go visit his profile and say hello to him, as well as welcome him back to PC after such a long hiatus - PC was definitely suffering from the lack of this crazy fool, and we are ever so happy now to have him back.​

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • dero made me super awesome jak and ariana icon and emblems for me therefore syd approved

jak approved...

everlark approved????

i don't know.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I feel like writing a huuuuuge post about how happy I am to have met an amazing person like you and how happy I am to have this written by you for me and how happy I am to see you being promoted and..and-a-anndd...man, I need to write a proper blog entry for you or something too. Yeah, I'll do that. OH AND THAT SIGNATURE I PROMISED YOU. Need to get to that asap!!!

But yeah, thanks man. Appreciate it. A lot. Words aren't enough. But yeah. Love you. <3

Back