• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just want to thank all of you guys who answered my question from my last blog. Thank you! Made my job a lot easier. But I come to a decision:

I am getting Diamond, one of the Mystery Dungeon games, and Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia. That will give me time to get ready for Platinum. :3

And that is all. =D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Nice choices. Just out of sheer curiosity, what made you choose Diamond over Pearl? =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Clearly because it's the better game, Eon-Rider. D;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Diamond appeal to me more than Pearl. There might be a few Pokemon I want to capture that I like more than Pearl. We will see what happens. I finally getting some Pokemon games after so long. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, thanks a lot Siggy and Mario. ^^ Yeah I just need to get into them again. The last one I played was Red. And I wasn't very good playing it. So I gave up. Haven't gotten a Pokemon game since. But I am going to give it another try.

Back