• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

But my problem is that this isn't the first time I've seen this. There seems to be this common...tick among a lot of anime fans to not drop shows they deem mediocre or bad for some reason, and it bothers the hell out of me.

But it at least gives me the answer as to why there are so many mediocre and cliched anime out there.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

As long as it's not so bad that it's obviously bad, I'll keep watching it.

I finished Girl's High but dropped Momokyun Sword. It's that simple.

But seriously, Momokyun Sword? People should have learned their lesson by 2014

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • that guy [TCTI v 8]
    Anonymous 07/17/14(Thu)14:21:27 No.221351
    >>221350
    Best reaction of the year.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

People watch anime for butts, boobs, blood, gore, tentacles, fighting, swords, guns...any reason

Years

.Hack//Legend of Twilight kept me engaged the whole way.

.Hack//SIGN is a drag to finish. Just halfway through after 2 years of on and off watching.

Read most of the Manga versions though. Good stuff.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Legend's manga's the canon one, and I enjoyed it. Haven't touched the anime of it, though, for no reason other than the fact that it has a different, ultimately noncanon story. Maybe one day, though.

SIGN is my favorite of the anime. As a kid, it was hard to get into due to the pacing and focus on characters. But I rewatched it about a year ago and loved the hell out of it for the same reasons, it made me wanna go back and play the games (and I did. As a kid, I only got to the end of volume 2 of the original games. This time I got to 4).

I'm really hoping they HD/remake G.U., though. Probability isn't high, but it would be a godsend. Or an anime. It'd definitely be better than the "meh"-fest of a prequel, Roots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back