• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Gah, numbers are hard

I got a 4/100 in math

I r smrt

THE LAST FOUR NUMBERS MATCH THE POST COUNT, WHICH IS WHY WE DON'T USE QUICK REPLY

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I rarely enter raffles

One time, I entered one, with one ticket
    Ended up with a 3ft tall chocolate rabbit that lasted for nearly two years since my mother used it to make chocolate-covered peanut snacks which were delicious

Most recent raffle I was in, I got a piece of artwork (which I will definitely be sharing once it's done) and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

With again , a single entry

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    You'll have to wait until 227721 to make that joke properly

721 Pokemon...seriously, I'd like a "Throwback" Generation that remakes Kanto

I'd love a game where you play through Kanto as Red, take out Team Rocket then go through Johto, where events are being set up for Gold and Silver

and maybe we'll finally get our battle with Oak on top of Mt. Silver

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I'd like that too, part past Johto. But an event to face Oak in the end/postgame would be amazing.

Don't know if I'd want to do Johto with Red. Apart from him becoming an unfeeling asshole by that point, I'd imagine it wasn't exactly eventful because he probably steamrolled everything. It wouldn't exactly make for a great narrative.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    We're all Machosticks

If a stick figure has muscles, does that means it's no longer a stick figure?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back