• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that is NOT fair, tcgo

Years
    So I was playing the tcg online, and my opponent had no basic pokemon for his first turn, so he had to shuffle his deck. But he had none after he shuffled either. So this went on and on for well over a minute of him shuffling looking for a basic pokemon. When he finally got one, I choose my active pokemon, and then it said defeat because I was idle for too long. How would him shuffling count as me being idle??

DarkLordGiratina

The Doctor
    Years
    There have been a lot of bugs in the recent Update and this may just be one of them, I've never had this problem but I've heard of a couple people having this problem since the new update.

With the game still in it's Open-Beta stage there is a lot to still be fixed and worked on.

Years
    So I was playing the tcg online, and my opponent had no basic pokemon for his first turn, so he had to shuffle his deck. But he had none after he shuffled either. So this went on and on for well over a minute of him shuffling looking for a basic pokemon. When he finally got one, I choose my active pokemon, and then it said defeat because I was idle for too long. How would him shuffling count as me being idle??

That's probably not supposed to be how it handles that... report it as a bug in their official forums. They probably don't want this behavior in the game.

Back